It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Bush showing his horns... also The Bohemian Grove - New, Exclusive Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
W. Bush showing his horns. That is an occult hand signal called the horned hand or the "II Cornuto" devil sign, which represents the horns of the devil.

About half way down the page

www.antichristconspiracy.com...

Also "The Bohemian Grove Is an Offshoot of Skull and Bones -- New, Exclusive Photos"
The photos you will see below document the elite membership from George w. Bush and his Father, George H. W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Helmut Schmidt and other Illuminaries. You will also see new, exclusive images from the occult Cremation of Care ceremony.

www.infowars.com...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r
W. Bush showing his horns.
Also "The Bohemian Grove Is an Offshoot of Skull and Bones -- New, Exclusive Photos"

Ol' George throws up the horns because he's a Texas fan, plain and simple. You have to give people some credit: If the man is a member of a vast secret organization, he'd know better than to go around throwing up hand signals of said secret organization. But this is Dubya we're talking about....

I'm alway interested in info about Bohemian Grove, but some of those pictures looked a little suspect. The ones of the "attendees" could have been taken anywhere, there was nothing to verified the Bushes were actually in B.G. when that was taken.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Congratulations Inf0rm3r, your Avatar is of better quality than these pics from the "Photoshop Special Olympics", should any volunteers be needed for timing events, or giving that "big old hug" after a particularly difficult cut, paste, and blend let me know. It's all about helping the community!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
el_topo
always got to keep an open mind
as for the bushes being verified members, i doubt the Annals of the Bohemian Club would have a photo just of the bushes in their BG outfits
The pictures are a little suspect but im thinking they would of had to been scanned off the anals

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r
el_topo
you always got to keep an open mind as for the bushes being verified members, i doubt the Annals of the Bohemian Club would have a photo just of the bushes in their BC outfits

I do try to keep an open mind about such things. However, when infowars.com posts what appears to be poorly photoshopped pictures out of a book received from an unnamed source, I have to question it. The book seems to add a degree of legitimacy, however if one had the inclination it would be fairly simple to forge something like that.

In discussion like the ones we address on these boards, we have to examine the source as closely as we examine the information.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
yeah alot of those pics were blatantly modified! I will say this, any Texas Longhorn fan knows the thumb goes on bottom...its the devil horn that the thumb goes on top! now if GW has ever thrown a pitchfork, I have never seen it...but I dont usually watch. all politicians are the devil to me

el_topo you seem to have seen the pres throw his sign. next time you see it pay attention to his thumb. it should be pinky & index finger up ring & bird down with thumb under ring & bird. if the thumb is on top of the bird finger it is the devil horn, in which your fingers form three sixes....can you find them?

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by metalmessiah]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ol' George throws up the horns because he's a Texas fan, plain and simple posted by el topo

Guess they are all Texas UT fans then.

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
good link venustransit2004, im never gonna eat at Mc Donalds again!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by venustransit2004

www.geocities.com...

I'm not sure what is so odd about the first three pictures, they show the Pope and another individual... wait... do you mean the cross the Pope has on his chair, the St. Peter's cross? Oh, silly billy you...

You see, when St. Peter was crucified, he asked that he be not crucified in the same manner as Jesus, because he didn't want people to think he was as great as Jesus. So, he was crucified upside down. So, when the cross of St. Peter is depicted, it is depicted as an inverted cross.

This is done for other Saints. When St. Andrew was crucified, he was done so on what might be called a "diagonal" cross. So, St. Andrew's cross is a kind of X shape.

As for the other hand "signs," I have a hard time thinking that so many Satanists would pose for what are obviously publicity shots while demonstrating that they are Satanists. You show some people who are obviously talking while they make this sign... I'll have you know that most people of around my age (~30 or so, the tail end of the dreaded "generation X"), at least where I am, were taught that it is very very rude to point. In order to get away from pointing, we often gesture with with a somewhat opened hand that looks like the sign about which you're talking (it's a natural reaction, not an intentional thing... I find myself doing it often while teaching, for example, and I'm sure you remember some of your own teachers doing it, if you think on it).

As for the smoke, well, you can find anything you like in a random image if you look hard enough.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
son of a ---

This is so ridiculous

I'm not a fan of Bush but I dont go around saying he worships the devil because he holds up his fingers like that. Please.

www.antichristconspiracy.com...

In this picture its obvious that he is on a talk show and someone in the audience yelled out "GO LONGHORNS" or something to that effect and he returned with the hand signal.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by venustransit2004

Just so everyone doesn't begin to think I'm helping to cover-up a vast satanic conspiracy: the "devil horns" in many of the pictures is actually sign language for "I love you" made up of the motions for the letters "I", "L", and "Y".
Online Course showing the American Sign Language gesture "I love you"
The particular link shows how to do "fly" and "airplane" which are made by doing "I Love You" in motion.

I know for a fact that people like Elizabeth Taylor are just signing "I love you" not "I love Satan".

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by el_topo]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
thatoneguy, if that was the case & it was a longhorn fan chances ar the guy left offended. my best friend was born & raised in Tx. when I was out there for his wedding years ago we were watchin a game on tv. his wife made some small talk about haw good they were doing that year & I immediately yelled "hook em horns" & did that exact symbol Bush is doing. everyone in the room went silent like I had denounced their religion. my buddy had to step in and clarify that I was a moron & didnt know the proper hand sign. a couple of those guys were about to get violent. I had to learn the hard way...seems like the Governor of Tx would know by now.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Everyone knows Bush is rather into sports. Particularly Texas sports. You may disagree with his policies, but come on this is borderline insane. Then again any site showing me pictures of demons flying out of the world trade center and photoshopped crosses isn't worth much.

new topics

top topics

join