It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Non-Believers Shallow Thinkers--Really??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

There is nothing inherently intelligent about the universe at all

I wonder that my self when i look at other humans who claim to have it?

puzzles me..

if your not INSIDE the universe yet have intelligence?

would that not make the universe intelligent?

or am i missing something?

did your logic snap in two when you wrote that?

oh bugger it let me help...

Universe > CREATED > HUMAN > who has > inteligence?

so if the universe "that you live in" did indeed create you there for the universe IS intelgent right? because it made YOU

or are you NOT in the universe? and in some epic day dream? of total cluelessness?

LOL

[edit on 27-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Universe > CREATED > HUMAN > who has > inteligence?

To imply that the because a human *might be* intelligent invariably implies that the universe as a *whole* is intelligent is about as idiotic as I can imagine. Just saying!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Well obviously life has a "place" in reality. What we do NOT know is if life iis just nasty byproduct of another process. Its like smoke from a fire.... no one really wants the smoke.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
--
-- One thing for sure--we will all find out when we die from this world-unless athiests can deny this too==

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

A 'place' and a causation are two distinct concepts in my opinion. I would more readily believe that the causation of the universe is an advanced sentient race of aliens from Tau Ceti, rather than narcissistic morons from planet Earth. If we generalize and state that it is all life that creates the universe, then by what means does this creation take place and why has it never been observed before? What level of control does life have in general over every aspect of reality? Why does it appear that no control mechanism exists or is in place that allows us to create reality as is claimed by some? More questions are raised than are answered and I feel very disenchanted when these claimants exclaim specialty of the human species over all other life.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
--
-- One thing for sure--we will all find out when we die from this world-unless athiests can deny this too==

While we can't deny finding out after death, at least us atheists are more open minded to the possibility that nothing might occur. This appears to be a foreign concept for believers. What *if* nothing happens when you die, what if your not as special as you wish you were? Would you then like most other believers cry out about what is the point of being moral then? It seems too many believer place morality upon a reward after death; What a pitiful mindset.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If he forgives himself than the wheel of kharma does not spin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join