It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great World Deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, Things are the best they have ever been in america right now.
You aren't going through any real hardship.
You have computers and the internet
Electricity
Heat and AC
Cars
Don't have to worry about meals
Entertainment beyond sticks and rocks

Oh you have to pay taxes how sad

TALK to you in 10 years BRO

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Look past the lies and open your mind...

Did you even read the article?
Have you heard of climate-gate?
Have you heard of government programs like infragard and operation bright eyes?
Do you know where the reported 2 trillion mission dollars from the federal bank bailout went?
Do you know what is going on between the gov't and the black budget?
Why has the fed never been audited, despite growing controversy surrounding it?
Maybe you should read the ENTIRE thread again if you are going to make such claims, no?

All very valid questions, that I would say... obviously point towards the fact that there is great CORRUPTION and DECEPTION among the world today. It seems as if TPTB have already brainwashed you through MSM. Have fun buying into the lies and propaganda the global elite!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Its ok afterm4th, someday people will realize just how bad things are no matter what country or class you come from. Ive been to poorer countries that are doing better then america as far as eating healthy and less dependant on technology.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I felt like this was very relevant regarding this thread. I strongly recommend watching this recent episode of Conspiracy Theories with Jesse Venture: Secret Societies. The group that is control of the world: AKA the BILDERBERGS!!!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Always good for me to see that there are some still faithful people in the cause of Phil Schneider. Nobody is perfect and everyone one has some bones in the closet. We just saw this with Tiger Woods. Look out world, here comes Barrack Obama!

One of the most interesting facts which I believe Phil brought out into the open was that there is an active on-going war against aliens. Furthermore, he pointed out to us that many elite green and black Beret soldiers have become a secret group of fallen soldiers missing in action against aliens (MIAAA). They too must be honored and can now be added to the Tomb of the world's fallen unknown soldiers.

www.thewaronaliens.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm glad i finally found people i can talk to about this sort of topics without being ridiculed of the "BS" i hear. I think its stupid how we as a country don't fight back about the "global warming" issues we have," if cap n trade passes, then its the beginning of the end in my mind". I recently watched a show that was talking about how the "New World Order" is trying to kill off 90% of the worlds population with vaccines and poisoning our food and water. After watching it i was thinking about how obama is trying to pass the free health care, maybe he's doing this so everyone will be able to get the "vaccines" and then die sooner or later??

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gomezju

Thats what we are all here for, finding our common truth. I watched that conspiracy theories show too. Had some pretty startling and scary information that Ventura presented. Here is a thread about the NWO and the Bilderberg group I just made that you might be interested in. Talks about exactly that, the corruption and deception in the world today and hits on a lot of the points from that episode of conspiracy theories.

The Bilderberg Deception

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Bump,

it seems like the passing of the new unconstitutional health care stimulus only further confirms your point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join