It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What was the very first executive order direted by the Administration? On January 21 2009? Some so-called birthers believe that the very first order disabled release of the birth certificate. Not credible? What do you all think?

www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Man, they are selling America up the river to the NWO and fast. They are not even bothering to ask the American people anymore........they are just doing what they want and the American people are just standing there taking it. This is like constitutional rape or something. They are brazen and have every right to be,.........who's doing anything to stop them? Squash the advice of writing to your senator or congressman.......that is a dead trick and never has worked.This is scary stuff.......As 'V' said in V for vendetta...the government should be afraid of their people not the other way around. The American people are afraid of their government. It tends to be that way when you have a family though. You have to think of others and that's where they get ya. Ever wonder why they make all marketing in the states of a sexual nature? Because then there will be more families at younger ages and they get trapped as well.Those with families do nothing to contest governments because they fear they will hurt their children. I understand this too. It's a catch 22.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I totally agree on your thought and actions!!
but in all there is a price to pay!!

Freedom is only won by bloodshed among its people!!

do you want to place that on its people of America!!

just a thought that john Adams had in thought of mind!!

we the people are not even oranized to such a matter to carry a civil war or revolution!" which in haste needs to happen!!

But in aspect i talk to you all !! Our you ready to defend state,country and laws that have been placed!! by guns and blood! this is what you half to ask your very selfs!! You people all talk highly on respect to liberty!! But ask yourself is your ready to defend your rights by war!! That is the only question that you have to ask yourself!! In merely thinking!! cause i see half coward simpletons!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't understand why ATSers are freaking out about this executive order, when Obama today passed a WAY MORE IMPORTANT executive order to declassify all US top secret documents older than 25 years.

Read Source Here.

As far as I can tell, this basically equates to disclosure everyone has been talking about, no?

I would have thought this should be on the front page of ATS by now.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kristobal: Because any documents requested through FOIA that the government wants hidden, any of those "declassified" documents for example, can be handed to an INTERPOL branch during a FOIA request. The party requesting could get nothing or only part of what they requested - and if it isn't the whole truth, then it isn't disclosure.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by sos37]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I saw this coming a year ago.. but got flamed for what I said... Just in case anyone missed it...

Welcome to the USSA

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been pointed out but INTERPOL does not have a police force:

Contrary to its portrayal in some movies, Interpol has no police force that conducts investigations and makes arrests. Rather, it serves its 188 member countries by working as a clearinghouse for police departments in different nations to share law enforcement information — like files on wanted criminals and terrorists, stolen cars and passports, and notices that a law enforcement agency has issued an arrest warrant for a fugitive.

Source: New York Times

Further, the Executive order does not grant INTERPOL the abilty to operate with impunity in the US. Any action by INTERPOL would be carried out by the US Justice Dept. after review by Fed. Officials.

In the United States, a bureau at the Justice Department staffed by American officials transmits information between law enforcement agencies and Interpol. If a foreign country issues an arrest warrant for a person inside the United States, it is up to the United States government, based on its own laws, to decide whether to apprehend the suspect.

Source: New York Times (link above)

A spokesperson for INTERPOL confirms:

“We don’t send officers into the field to arrest people; we don’t have agents that go investigate crimes,” said Rachel Billington, an Interpol spokeswoman. “This is always done by the national police in the member country under their national laws.”

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you are really interested in why INTERPOL has landed 8 planes in the U.S., check out Christopher Story at:

worldreports.org...

They are here to take down the BUSH-CLINTON-KISSINGER box gang cabal (Shadow Government) that has taken over America and threatens the rest of the world.

See $47 TRILLION lien against the FED and U.S. Treasury.

This could be the best thing that has happened to America in a long long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join