It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Direct confrontation almost always results in failure.....There are many other ways, but stay alert.....Those of us that are prepared will survive.....Develop non internet methods of connecting.....to separate ourselves from the insanity, maintain distance, communicate and figure out who you can trust......

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I'm new to this site, so please forgive me for speaking out / jumping in. It's not Obama who is doing this, even though he is who people voted for; it's set up so you vote for who you want to hear this stuff from. Him putting a signature is as worthless as my opinion. (We really don't vote for a Leader) The direction this country is headed has long been in motion, they are just tying up loose ends now and making it all formal. When or rather "IF" people start getting vocal and upset, then we'll be handed a juicy affair, or some Clinton type of diversion while they steamroll on with the agenda. The rules of freedom are merely the illusion of... but not free. It all changed and in our faces, back in '63. Sad but true.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I am sure this is going to get a whole lot of coverage.

This is basically giving Interpol immunity from our laws.

I wonder if this is in connection with the World Health Organization being down on the Mexican/American Border?

Sure sounds like it to me.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I see you didn't read my whole post.. It seems your video is dead wrong and misleading. You may want to go back and reconsider what I wrote.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalo321

Welcome to ATS.....While I agree that bo is a figurehead, it does not mean we sit back and accept it.....We can change it, the first step is spreading the truth, the second is to devote huge energy to NOW campaigning agaisnt those in power (in Congress) NOW!!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To bad he didn't ammend EX 11940. Now theres one everyone should learn about.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalo321
reply to post by WWJFKD

I'm new to this site, so please forgive me for speaking out / jumping in. It's not Obama who is doing this, even though he is who people voted for; it's set up so you vote for who you want to hear this stuff from. Him putting a signature is as worthless as my opinion. (We really don't vote for a Leader) The direction this country is headed has long been in motion, they are just tying up loose ends now and making it all formal. When or rather "IF" people start getting vocal and upset, then we'll be handed a juicy affair, or some Clinton type of diversion while they steamroll on with the agenda. The rules of freedom are merely the illusion of... but not free. It all changed and in our faces, back in '63. Sad but true.

Well let me put it like this - Hitler didn't write about what he was going to do - he just did it. And I'm sorry to those of you who don't like the comparison but it is long since time to wake up and speak your mind - while you still can.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm sure (I might be wrong, haven't checked) the media hasn't mentioned anything about this. How does this make any sense at all? I'm talking with a friend of mine who is going into intel, and he agrees completely with what Obama is doing. For some reason, he thinks it is the right choice. Me, on the other hand, I see a man who is desperate enough to cover up something. I understand some things need to be kept secret, but every single document that INTERPOL has? Some of them can't be released due to the FOIA? Maybe I'm not fully understand everything. That's my two cents.

link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I read your entire post, followed it completely, but it is not detailed enough.

We need more information in regards to this specifically from a Constitutional law expert.

Are there any here on ATS?

I doubt that.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

link   
MERRY XMAS AMERICA!!!! From: Obama, To: Every American Citizen....
You better SHOUT, and you better CRY
Im showing you the poof, and im telling you why
MARTIAL LAW IS COMING TO TOWN!!!
WHAT THE HECK ARE CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES SUPPOSED TO BE?!?

congratz america now you have a international organisation above YOUR laws. these crooks just grabbed the nation by the balls. This is the proof Obama is an agent for a conspiracy that doesn't think in terms of nations or boundries.
The only term the understand is dolla dolla bill ya'll and theyre more than willing to sell you and your family down the river whilst distracting you with the traveling carneval that is the mainstream media and forcing it down your throat until you wanna puke?
It makes my blood boil knowing that in far away deserts overseas, men and women leave their lives believing they are protecting freedom, when in reality, to them they are but cannonfodder for the powers that prey and profit from the death and destruction they spread. The enemy is conquering our nation...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
AMEN WW,

It will (and is) happen as we sleep....WAKE UP AMERICA!

Our continuing problem is that the American sheeple do not see and cannot put together the pieces.....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowKingpin

From experience, the intel community works because they share intel.....Of course your friend agrees.....

INTERPOL is a coordination agency, not a diplomatic mission (see previous posts). They do not require this kind of protection..... There is something else going on here....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
This won't stand up in court. He can pass all the executive orders that he wants but if they decide to enforce them and then try to put somebody in prison because of it upon Appeal it will be overturned and this EO will be considered Unconstitutional.

Who's going to fight it? The congress and senate are all dems, no fight there, the health care vote shows that. The supreme court? No fight there.
What is this idiot thinking giving a foreign police force free access to US soil.
Is this a build up to obama The Destroyer's announcement of a Civilian Police force?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Is it possible that considering the popularity of freedom of information act, and the broader ability for investigation than government had in the past, he is just protecting the common man and his personal space. Meaning, the people that are not in question, but information held could violate their personal space. is being considered?

Before HIPPA in the healthcare field, there were not too many restrictions in keeping medical files private. HIPPA was created to personalize patients information. If Freedom of Information Act wanted to pull your file, just because, there is not much to stop them.

HIPPA was created only in 1996. HIPPA

Just a thought, not too well thought out though...

AAC

[edit on 21-12-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on US citizens.

Where does it say this exactly? (just curious)

edit: I'm also googling around, trying to find out cases of corruption within INTERPOL, or malicious acts towards humanity (you know, the general crap organizations like Blackwater are guilty of). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by piddles]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ALRIGHT...Please tell me why ATS members are the only ones who have seemed to have picked up on this if this is so dammed hot. WHY.. WHY does this not make headline news. And dont give me some BULLS@$T answer. I have been a non registered in the background watcher of this site. and this crap comes up all the time. SO WHY IS THIS NOT NEWS.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I might be wrong (I assure you it happens) but this story should tie DIRECTLY into the story detailing plans for US and Canadian forces preparing to deploy in California as it declares bankruptcy in January.
Granted I do detest all those doom sayers who give a date that passes quietly... But sure looks like a duck... sounds like a duck...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Wow
Talk about fresh doom... This is REAL DOOM! This is....oh chips!

We are now an interpool nation... The secret police... Very bad!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

so, what if we the people don't recognize this INTERPOL? what would happen if we denied them entrance to our home? deny them personal information? what if we defend ourselves against them? are they even in the united states?

sadly, i voted for obama. i wanted change. i wanted hope.

-subfab

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Hitler wrote plenty about what he was going to do and he followed his own writings to the letter just about. It was a book called "Mein Kampf." Mein Kampf is German for 'My Struggle" and it was about his fight against the forces that kept the German Folk from greatness. He wrote it in prison where he sat for his part in agitating against the Weimarr government that he was trying to replace. Since you know about JFK, you should round out your education about a lot of historical figures. '
\
You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by WWJFKD
INTERPOL will now be able to maintain files on US citizens.

Where does it say this exactly? (just curious)

edit: I'm also googling around, trying to find out cases of corruption within INTERPOL, or malicious acts towards humanity (you know, the general crap organizations like Blackwater are guilty of). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by piddles]

Its not written exactly - They are are International Police force that specializes in intelligence - do you doubt they will? And they will not be able to be challenged. Hey maybe it is a means to make all of the Federal Reserves records disappear prior to say an audit but we now have an immune police force in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join