It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Comedy goes on - Goat flu breaks out in Netherlands and kills 6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

I'm no one's puppet that's for sure. No company rules me. Although they knows only those things about me, what I let to them, no more. Trust me. This method works pretty fine and it's very efficient.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Wow. . . and i was making fun of one of my friends (who, btw, raises goats) that when he got the swine flu, got better, and was back in school, that perhaps he was the founder of goat flu?
roflmfao

and just in time for a new massive outbreak! OF GOAT FLU!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Who is behind this anti-vaccine movement? Behind every movement, there is always a gain (to put it bluntly).

Not to say you are owned, of course. I believe myself as equally free thinker.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

I'm independent. I never joined to any anti movement, because I know how they're working and who are paying for them in the background. I'm an independent lone wolf, depending from no one. That's how a shadow operative is used to work.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I guess this is what is going to happen to all of us

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by munkey66

I've heard about this virus a long ago, but "accidently" when the swine flu vaccine is a global failure, a new virus "accidently" appears and starts to kill people. Oh, by the way have you heard that in the United States, the Turkey Flu is appeared in California? I guess you also should prepare for another shot.

Everyone can see that something is definitely not right here. Friends of mine, whose always hated conspiracies are also started to see this pattern and also says... geez, I hate conspiracies, I never believed in them, but this one seems to be one.

Sorry for being pedantic, but goat flu or Q-fever as it is sometimes known is not a virus but rather a bacteria

Q fever is a disease caused by infection with Coxiella burnetii,[1] a bacterium that affects humans and other animals.

wiki

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The goat flu...

The media really has to be taking the piss now. Seriously. How much fraudulent scaremongering do we need? The goat flu? I think I'll take my chances. This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost

Originally posted by RocKukko
reply to post by Sharrow

Well, here in Europe, in Finland MASSES have taken the vaccination, except youth that have rejected it mostly because of fear mongering in internet.

Too funny! The youth rejected it because of fear mongering on the internet, while the older folks accepted it because of fear mongering on the television. Who ya gonna believe!

star for you, best post I have read for a long time.....and so true!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Maybe they will get George Clooney, Kevin Spacey, and Jeff Bridges to advertise the vaccines.

If I was on the inside NWO illuminati I would have to throw that in for an extra kick.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by Sharrow

Goat flu? Wow must be all that goat-boning they do in the land of Tulips, cheese, wooden shoes and free drugs...
Make you wonder if they come out with a new STD..Goat Syndrome, Goat fever, Goat pox...

Whats next Rhino Virus...Lion Flu..
I wonder if the people down at the WHO are stoned???

Ah, we have a comedian on our hands again.. I appreciate the insults, now bugger off!

Q-fever broke out long before H1N1 so it has been going on for a while now. Nothing new about it.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by warlok]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join