It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electric Sun - Criticism Destroyed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by buddhasystem

I think most people are able to contrast and compare models.

1. the electric model is simple and explains everything.

2. the standard model has 2.5 million hypotheticals involved and explains nothing.

Therefore, most sane rational people would give the electric model the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, State funded astrophysicists are not "most people"; therefore, any expectation of rationality is ridiculous.

edit on 17-3-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

Exactly! No point in responding to BS any more, BS is just trying to derail any rational or meaningful conversation and seems to have succeeded somewhat. As the saying goes "don't feed the trolls".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But the Electric Sun theory says the Sun is charged externally.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yep, feel free to stay silent because you can't explain why you said that a magnetic dipole can only be due to a current, when nature has plentiful evidence pointing otherwise. You don't like this Universe? Want something simpler? Go someplace else!

edit on 17-3-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But the Electric Sun theory says the Sun is charged externally.

The non-detection of the inflow is addressed here:

sites.google.com...

There are many reasons why we have not detected it yet.

That does not mean it does not exist.

If every single thing about the sun can be rationally explained by the electric solar model, and the only thing that remains to be explained is how the electrons arrive at the sun, I think the electric solar model is in better shape than the standard model.

Maxwell's equations say those inflows MUST exist.

We will find a way to measure them eventually.

edit on 17-3-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
reply to post by hawkiye

Yep, feel free to stay silent because you can't explain why you said that a magnetic dipole can only be due to a current, when nature has plentiful evidence pointing otherwise. You don't like this Universe? Want something simpler? Go someplace else!

straw man

stick to the solar models.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
See what I mean. Another post by BS In a effort to get me to respond to BS ridiculous never ending diatribe ( or is that never ending BS
) despite all questions having been answered multiple times by multiple people. BS simple ignores and demurs with drivel, rinse and repeat. Classic troll tactics right there.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
See what I mean. Another post by BS In a effort to get me to respond to BS ridiculous never ending diatribe ( or is that never ending BS
) despite all questions having been answered multiple times by multiple people. BS simple ignores and demurs with drivel, rinse and repeat. Classic troll tactics right there.

No, I'm just still waiting for an answer to a very specific question. I'm not getting one because the point you made is indefensible.

Wiki:

A magnetic field is a field of force produced by moving electric charges, by electric fields that vary in time, and by the 'intrinsic' magnetic field of elementary particles associated with the spin of the particle.

i.e. what you said is simply quite false, and you can't wiggle your way out of it.
Dismissed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Please explain. I was under the impression that the only known mechanisms for the creation of magnetic dipoles are by current loops or quantum-mechanical spin.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Oh no, not again... You can dub the youtube video with ANY amount of new age music, but that doesn't make this silliness into science.

There is simply no evidence of charge influx into the Sun. Interestingly, there is ample evidence of solar wind emanating from the Sun.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by buddhasystem]

Speaking of emanations from the Sun, right now the Sun magnetic field is whipping positive 10 to negative 9, with a dynamic pressure approaching 10. "Now" is from January 2, 2012 at UTC 1333 to January 3, 2012 at 0133. (www.swpc.noaa.gov...)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join