It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The thing about this whole issue is that its horrific in its evil and control. And also see alot of what Donald Marshall says as very possible, the rem interfacing, even if his story does discredit information, because they're like that, they would do this if they could, its their nature. Power. And every level of extreme behavior. I imagine it has to do with actual signing contracts of some sort, at least one would hope that you can say NO.

But most significantly it destroys all public office, and political systems. Makes everything Fake and destroyed.

And I'd shake the rug out and get people to wonderful upgraded realm in the twinkling of an eye without experiencing pain or loss, and put all these little insects in petro dishes for more work because they need alot of work.

Alice Cooper's song on cloning talks about how they destroyed presidency, but also they're destroying time. Well, I kept thinking on this, because in reality they can't destroy time in the least, i don't share their understanding of what the universe is and how each nano second of your life is recorded infinitely, like a nonlinear infinite snapshot, like a movie, like being in a holographic computerized, multi channeled television, dream lab. A school. And no there is no snapshot that ever vanishes.

But, is it because they want to forget, want to be innocent again? Want to be off the hook?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Peter O'Toole was a true star, Lawrence of Arabia was breathtaking, even to a child. I don't feel comfortable believing he was actually exchanged, in fact, from all the pictures from young to old, his life force is his. What is interesting is the Horus Djer possible connection so did some research. His mother was connected to Ishtarte, aka Isis. Apparently his arm was found, or his wife's and was thrown away, a good candidate for cloning exists. Though it still may have been his father.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hor-Aha also had another wife, Khenthap,[18] with whom he became father of Djer. She is mentioned as Djer's mother on the Cairo Annals Stone.

en.wikipedia.org...

ww.christianhospitality.org/resources/6-days-creation-online/content/6-days-creation33.html

626.4. b) The second king of the First Dynasty of Egypt is Hor-Aha. The first element in his name means “Horus,” the falcon-god. Its literal meaning is “high one,” similar to the Sumerian “an,” and the latter is a title given both to gods and to mortals. The second element in the Egyptian name Hor-Aha means the “violent one” or “the fighter.” On a label of Hor-Aha found in a First Dynasty tomb, signs reading (according to one interpretation) “son of Isis” appear. This suggests Hor-Aha is the “Horus son of Isis” and “Harpocrates” (Horus the Child) of Egyptian mythology, who was identified with the Canaanite god Shad-rapha, and is Sanchuniathon’s Sadidos. The Canaanite name could mean similarly the “violent” one (shad), the “mighty one, hero, champion” (rapha). In Hebrew (Gesenius-Tregelles, s.vv. el and raphah = [rapha]), both el and rapha(h) mean “hero,” whilst Hebrew el = Akkadian ilu = Sumerian “an” = “high one” (human or divine), equivalent to Egyptian “hor.” Like the Egyptian “hor,” the Canaanite rapha also denotes a spirit-being (“shade” or similar). According to Plutarch, Harpocrates was “redundant in his lower limbs.” Hor-Aha’s name, in the primitive hieroglyphic script, is written idiosyncratically with the legs of the hawk (the sign for Horus) holding a club and a shield (indicating the nature of a fighter). It could well be that the symbol represents at the same time the malformed feet of the child, terminating in shapes similar to a round club (“club-footed”) and a squarish, round-topped, shield. Perhaps he was named “fighter” precisely because he survived and overcame those severe disabilities. On a label of Hor-Aha’s is depicted a primitive shrine of Neit (= Anat, the Biblical Anah, Sanchuniathon’s Athena). This implies the daughter of Elos-Kronos (Nimrod) called Athena (Neit) died at her father’s hands some time before the demise of Sadidos (Hor-Aha). Sanchuniathon describes how Elos-Kronos slew Sadidos and Athena before any other of his offspring, and, by implication, within a short time of each other. No chronological details are given to establish the precise sequence of events, but the slaughter of Sadidos is mentioned first in order of the narrative. Eratosthenes gives Hor-Aha’s other name, Itet (see §180.1), in the form Athothes and interprets it as “Born of Hermes.” Evidently he saw in the element -tet, the name Thoth (= Hermes). As the sons of Suduk, the Kabeiroi, are said in Sanchuniathon to have been under the instruction of Tauthos (the Second Hermes = Cush son of Ham, and brother to Mizraim), the name is probably a reference to the spiritual authority (“fatherhood”) exercised by Tauthos over Hor-Aha.

626.5. c) The next king is Djer, whose identity with Ayyah son of Zibeon, with Ei Sirios and Pothos in Sanchuniathon, and with Maneros-Linos, has already been examined and explained. Ayyah (Djer) joined his sister Anah in the other world, when he fell into the waters of the Sirbonian lagoon, and the shrine of Neit (Anah) features, accordingly, in the label of the immediately preceding king, Hor-Aha, showing she died before Ayyah (Djer). The mother of Pothos was Astarte (Eshterah), whose name means literally “Productive female herd-animal,” particularly of the bovine order, as though she was the sexual partner of a bull, and the fruitful producer of multiple calfs. It is appropriately translated Nin-sumun or Nin-suna in Sumerian meaning “Producer (or, Mistress, or Priestess [Nin]) wild cow, or, of wild cows [sumun2/sun2].” In an annalistic fragment known as the Cairo Stone, Djer is said to be the son of Khent-hap, and this name means “Priestess/Concubine of the bull [Apis],” which is another way of translating the name Eshterah (Astarte). Eratoshenes gives his alternative name, Itet (see §180.1), in the form Athothes, as in the case of his predecessor.

jandyongenesis.blogspot.ca...

During the Middle Kingdom (c. 2000 BC) excavations were made by the Egyptians at Abydos, located south of Cairo. Apparently, they were searching for the tomb of Osirius, who was believed to be one of the first kings of Egypt. The tomb of Djer was identified at that time as the burial place of Osiris in Abydos. Because it was believed that Osiris was buried at here, Abydos became an important cult center during Abraham's lifetime (c. 2000 BC). The modern name for the site is Umm el-Qaab, which means “Mother of Pots” in Arabic. This name is due to the great number of Late Period sherds scattered in the piles of debris.

I missed this in one of the above links:

www.christianhospitality.org...

626.5. c) The next king is Djer, whose identity with Ayyah son of Zibeon, with Ei Sirios and Pothos in Sanchuniathon, and with Maneros-Linos, has already been examined and explained. Ayyah (Djer) joined his sister Anah in the other world, when he fell into the waters of the Sirbonian lagoon, and the shrine of Neit (Anah) features, accordingly, in the label of the immediately preceding king, Hor-Aha, showing she died before Ayyah (Djer). The mother of Pothos was Astarte (Eshterah), whose name means literally “Productive female herd-animal,” particularly of the bovine order, as though she was the sexual partner of a bull, and the fruitful producer of multiple calfs. It is appropriately translated Nin-sumun or Nin-suna in Sumerian meaning “Producer (or, Mistress, or Priestess [Nin]) wild cow, or, of wild cows [sumun2/sun2].” In an annalistic fragment known as the Cairo Stone, Djer is said to be the son of Khent-hap, and this name means “Priestess/Concubine of the bull [Apis],” which is another way of translating the name Eshterah (Astarte). Eratoshenes gives his alternative name, Itet (see §180.1), in the form Athothes, as in the case of his predecessor.

So the mother was Khent-hap, concubine/priestess of the bull. Astarte.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Astarte was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus. Pictorial representations often show her naked. She has been known as the deified evening star.[2]

Astarte (Ishtar) was accepted by the Greeks under the name of Aphrodite or, alternatively, Artemis[citation needed]. The island of Cyprus, one of Astarte's greatest faith centers, supplied the name Cypris as Aphrodite's most common byname....

In the Contest Between Horus and Set, these two goddesses appear as daughters of Ra and are given in marriage to the god Set, here identified with the Semitic name Hadad. Astarte also was identified with the lioness warrior goddess Sekhmet, but seemingly more often conflated, at least in part, with Isis to judge from the many images found of Astarte suckling a small child. Indeed there is a statue of the 6th century BC in the Cairo Museum, which normally would be taken as portraying Isis with her child Horus on her knee and which in every detail of iconography follows normal Egyptian conventions, but the dedicatory inscription reads: "Gersaphon, son of Azor, son of Slrt, man of Lydda, for his Lady, for Astarte." See G. Daressy, (1905) pl. LXI (CGC 39291).

Plutarch, in his On Isis and Osiris, indicates that the King and Queen of Byblos, who, unknowingly, have the body of Osiris in a pillar in their hall, are Melcarthus (i.e. Melqart) and Astarte (though he notes some instead call the Queen Saosis or Nemanūs, which Plutarch interprets as corresponding to the Greek name Athenais)

www.touregypt.net...

apparently the djer tomb was used as the Osirus tomb at one point.

I really don't know if Peter O'Toole was cloned from this dynasty, but its an interesting though.

And if they line up with the real mythology of Osirus/Isis and Horus, or if there is just "connections" and links that work for their occult rituals, because things can be layered as memes, stand in symbolically for the real, in the magic.

Whatever is involved in this kind of conspiracy, would think it would be the NAZI's, they seemed to be right behind the eugenics and privy to much of the world mysteries.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

And if they line up with the real mythology of Osirus/Isis and Horus, or if there is just "connections" and links that work for their occult rituals, because things can be layered as memes, stand in symbolically for the real, in the magic.

when it comes to all that stuff, i think "the water only flows where the channel has been dug"

Whatever is involved in this kind of conspiracy, would think it would be the NAZI's, they seemed to be right behind the eugenics and privy to much of the world mysteries.

they looked to the US of A for inspiration there (eugenics)
consider also how certain blavatsky material was used & the supposed thule society involvement (w/ nazi's)
i think something actually used the nazi movement, a bit like a sock puppet

thanks for the posting the other just material back there, it speaks volumes to me

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I don't know what to think about stars being cloned from pharoah's or deified pharoah's for that matter. Peter O'Toole was a very good actor, shakesperean trained. He has beautiful eyes, which also looked a little intense at times but from accounts of those who knew him, they really admired him, he drank a bit too much at times, had humor, and to be perfectly honest, my son has eyes like his, though he dyes his hair dark, was born with white blond curls. I can see reincarnation, but would they really think they could clone mummie? And I certainly don't feel he was replaced, its about the life force, when you look in someone's eyes. I've picked up Egypt in my son's spirit by the way, and a woman he's looking for, from that time. There is too much involved. At one point, a girl he knows, when I met her, just felt she was his soul family, was like a federation watching over him, to keep him safe. And told him, she's a counselor, and someone you've always known. Turns out her mother is a counselor. Really odd psi moment.

I don't know what occurs behind the scenes, but even should they be doing something unnatural, the person involved is real, they're souled, human, with cosmic origins, as every single person on this planet has, and the annanuki, or cosmic beings from the past, with mars connection often, and off planet origins, in spirit at least, are our family. We're not separate from them, many of us have intermingled in family situations with many of these people.

Reincarnation is real. The cloning, their synthetic corporate reality. Well, I support this video. Technology like this should never be in the hands of regressed consciousness, bullies, and sociopaths.

Britney Spears - Break The Ice

I found the research on Horus Djer interesting though. In a sense, the link to the obscured mother was as if to Astarte/Ishtar, who again is linked to aphrodite and isis. Does that mean his father or grandfather is Osirus? They thought his tomb was Osirus's tomb. That was interesting.

But then again, isn't Horus one of the earlier sun gods, and by that do they mean a link to Christ? And is their sun our star or saturn? I would have alot of questions.

But if peter is linked to that bloodline, if, no proof, just speculation. Then i sense a time where much was misunderstood, and some of those in the past, were actually trying to assist humanity. Because all is not what has been depicted, there were always good trying to assist, even in egypt.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Truth hunter
I don't see any difference between the two real Elvis photos but the statue head is stunningly similar to the older Elvis.. That's a real clue. Maybe the Romans could see into the future and they liked Elvis

I believe ancient "celebs" are being cloned but I think (hope) that talent may be a clue... of a true human

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

i like the way your mind works

But then again, isn't Horus one of the earlier sun gods, and by that do they mean a link to Christ? And is their sun our star or saturn? I would have alot of questions.

a jesus/horus inroad is with the zeitgeist presentation (and the 'debunking' zeitgeist presentation)
a saturn inroad can be found in the 'back to the future symbolism decoded' presentation

well.. clones or no
i would just like someone to explain to me why david lynch totally looks like owen wilson

sometimes i see a smattering of steve martin in ashton kutcher too..
..leelee sobieski / helen hunt anyone?
and the list goes on

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccupySFV

/insert gag about talent skipping (many) generations
(hayden christenson's *stellar* performance in star wars)

btw..

Hayden is a given name in the English language. The name is variant of the given name Haydn, which is derived from the surname Haydn in honour of composer Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). The surname Haydn originated as a respelling of the nickname Heiden, meaning "heathen". The name is derived from the Middle High German heiden, and from the Old High German heidano.[1]

*cough* heylel

Christensen (christ son/son of God)
so.. this cat is the heathen son of God...?
cool huh?

next week we'll do nikki minaj (using a french translation)
..if she's not encapsulated in her cloning station

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not sure about some of the comparisons being made in this thread but check this one out on Jenifer Lawrence. Pay close attention to the side by side pics at the end of the video:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Think this is a really interesting thread. I've heard other things about celebrities too, and the rituals that are done, and gaining technology to enhance their pineal and basically spy on people, telepathy, remote viewing and more. This is ancient technology, but enhanced pineal by itself is something that is done by waking up, meditating and raising frequency.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This was possibly the most preserved secret by the vatican and carried through the last 6,000 years; the chemical key to eternal life.

You could build your own army, workers and what not.

edit on 25-3-2015 by vataOsadhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Think this is a really interesting thread.

Yeah I agree Unity. Sadly, we don't get thought provoking threads like these around here anymore. Not saying things like this have to necessarily be agreed on but everything is too nuts and bolts oriented now. It's like the aura around here is more anti - conspiracy. You would think the opposite to be true of a conspiracy site but I don't get that vibe anymore.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
interesting read

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Did anyone catch this imposter claiming to be uma therman.??

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
FIXED LINK:

edit on 12/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdevonlove
FIXED LINK:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

edit on 12/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: When posting YouTube links only post the video number, after the "=".

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Getsmart

Regarding Elvis, I noticed he has chameleon eyes which take on the color of his clothing. Is that a clone characteristic?

Most old photographs were hand coloured

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Has anyone considered comparing Sebastian Bach the composer to Sebastian Bach the singer for Skid Row? I can't figure out how to load pictures on here or I would. They have all the same facial features (eyes, nose, chin, mouth, weight) both younger and older pictures.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join