It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BM1092

Hi BM1092,

The reason this isn't discussed is that it is very unhealthy to expose it. One must be very skilled at reacting to attempts on your life, or have impressive protective measures or both. A few of the more informed retired military intelligence operatives allude to it, and some even give glimpses of this full-fledge. A number of these have died from improbable causes.

In this thread however you will mostly find regular civilians who have signed no non-disclosure clauses and were issued no warnings, and folks who are not members of secret societies such as Freemasonry where one is upon first initiation threated with horrible death for revealing any secrets. Hence the murder of one of us is NOT any form of retributive justice, but pure and simple first degree murder of an innocent bystander who happens to be smart enough to figure out what's up.

GS

edit on 23-11-2012 by Getsmart because: they are architects of a gigantic edifice of lies and deception covering up a ghastly truth !

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by Ace2213

I note at least in some instances that they are often of very different temperament and character than the originals. Those known for their tolerance and high standards are found today as intolerant people without a moral compass - making it seem unlikely that they are actually the same individual or soul inside this identical body.

I don't believe that to be a relevant factor, as you seem to be discounting several environmental factors. If I was born with any sort of supernatural ability, it is the ability to understand people and their psyches better than they do themselves most of the time. And regardless of my ability, there are several psychological experiments that tell us that the same person can act completely differently when dressed in a certain uniform, for example (which makes the act less personal and consequentially less regrettable) or when in certain environmental or in the presence of certain individuals. So to compare the personalities of a person who has lived two (or possibly more) lifetimes with sometimes several centuries between them isn't entirely wise, because frankly if I was born even 50 years ago, not a hundred or more, I know I would have strangled myself with my umbilical chord. So if this is my opinion now, I must be a fundamentally different person from the one I was in previous lifetimes, even down to my core personality.

Originally posted by someotherguy
I haven't disregarded reincarnation.

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough in my original post. I never said you've disregarded the possibility of reincarnation, I was just pointing out something I've noticed, which is that you seem to be confusing both terms when most likely only one of those phenomena is occurring at one point, not both.

Also, it is uncanny that many people who had notoriety in their 'past life' would reincarnate again in the public eye. It hardly makes sense those with fame would once again gain fame in a new life, unless fame was supposed to be a reward or a punishment in the grand reincarnation scheme?

I believe the reason they keep returning to the spotlight in every lifetime is because that is their role. If I were to delve further into my personal beliefs of this world's makeup I'd say that it is a part of the "treaty" they made with the devil/Repts/whoever you wish to believe to be the other party, thousands if not millions of years ago. If you were to ask any random person today what would be their wildest desire to ask a demon for, what would they say ? Fame, fortune and eternal life. So one can naturally conclude that the original human beings (as stupid as today's, if not far stupider) would have given the same answer. And in a twisted way, this is how they have been granted not only "eternal" life, but also eternal fame and fortune. Frankly I'm of the opinion that such an experience in itself would be quite a story to tell, apart from all the obvious (and non-obvious) perks that were embedded within said deal.

And even if you disagree with my "deal" theory, the only rational alternate explanation would be that they have "reserved" positions of power (or had them reserved for them by others ?) from the beginning of humanity, in order to have reign and control over humans for "all of time".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace2213

I haven't disregarded reincarnation.

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough in my original post. I never said you've disregarded the possibility of reincarnation, I was just pointing out something I've noticed, which is that you seem to be confusing both terms when most likely only one of those phenomena is occurring at one point, not both.

I am most definitely NOT confusing the terms. I am quite aware that reincarnation and cloning are two separate phenomena. That being said, the topic of this thread is *cloning,* and not reincarnation.

edit on 23-11-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
These are the best comparison pics I've found for Eminem's ears

I'm not sure what you'll make of them, but the inner ears look identical to me.

The differences in the other features are obvious though, but most noteworthy is the eyes. See how dark/evil the eyes of the right one look ? Both the eyes themselves as well as that stare that he always seems to be sporting.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Ace2213 because: it's all in the eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I didn't mean you specifically, I meant this post in general. Unless I misunderstood the implications in references like "these two clones came back and met again in this life" and so forth.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi Ace,

First, let me say that it does not look as if Eminem has been replaced by a human "look-alike impostor" having undergone plastic surgery and wearing makeup. The match is near perfect. IMHO either he was swapped by a Clone, or he is simply so demonically possessed that he doesn't look or act like the same person. While a technical analysis of his features shows them to be near identical, there are noticeable differences in his overall appearance. Are these due to slightly different development of soft tissues, or is this due to a different contraction of facial muscles giving him a different 'mask'? One thing I note is that his eyes now seem to be set slightly deeper and higher in their orbits, closer to the brow. This might be due to his having been murdered and replaced by a Clone, which also apparently happens to be demon possessed. Clones which aren't demonically possessed seem to have a void, empty expression and have somewhat Robotic mannerisms and speech modes. In this instance he seems to be inhabited by something very unpleasant.

If we analyse Eminem's attitudes before and after, he seems to start our as someone sensitive and vulnerable, and you get the sense he could readily be hurt. Afterwards, he appears to be someone more apt to hurt others than to ever be vulnerable to suffering. One thing characteristic of beings which are demon possessed, is that they seem to have "dark eyes" in terms of the light energy emitted, and their visible 'intent' seems dark - this having nothing to do with their eyes' color pigmentation. Someotherguy in this forum has described Clone eyes as no longer emiting light, but absorbing it. While this maybe isn't the full technical explanation of the phenomenon, it does as good a job as any to describe what we can perceive about Clone's eyes. In summary, Clones seem have invariably dark eyes, which in addiation are either empty or, if demon possessed, filled with evil.

Originally posted by Ace2213

I believe the reason they keep returning to the spotlight in every lifetime is because that is their role. If I were to delve further into my personal beliefs of this world's makeup I'd say that it is a part of the "treaty" they made with the devil/Repts/whoever you wish to believe to be the other party, thousands if not millions of years ago. If you were to ask any random person today what would be their wildest desire to ask a demon for, what would they say ? Fame, fortune and eternal life. So one can naturally conclude that the original human beings (as stupid as today's, if not far stupider) would have given the same answer. And in a twisted way, this is how they have been granted not only "eternal" life, but also eternal fame and fortune. Frankly I'm of the opinion that such an experience in itself would be quite a story to tell, apart from all the obvious (and non-obvious) perks that were embedded within said deal.

Well Ace, are you telling us something you happen to know from contact with this 'merry go-round' of reincarnating Elites ? Are these the small elite groups who gather in occult black magick rituals to invoke the spirit world and invoke demons, similarly to so many vain and cupid Scrooges? Are those who make a PACT WITH THE DEVIL - which we may wish to call a TREATY WITH THE REPTS - simply Secret Society Satanic Puppets engaged in demon worship, Conspiring to dominate the world while sacrificing children and devouring their blood and flesh? Do these infamous people unworthy of belonging ot the human race allow themselves to be "perfectly possessed", and accept to take a back seat in their own life and consciousness in order to partake as a Junior Partner in a Demonic Soul Tandem, living subsequent lives as a dominant oppressor to obtain wordly wealth as well as sex and drugs?

Because cheap thrills and dominance over others are what they seem to seek as perks, thrilled with pleasure at the expense of other's suffering, being the ultimate refinement. This is indeed the evil nature of the beast that possesses many of those who have been Cloned. Can we conclude that such the profound nature of the Reptoids, the Draco in lead? Or are these Draco themselves possessed by what we might call a COSMIC PLAGUE of evil demonic entities from another dimension who gain dominion over our worldly physical dimension by taking over human and alien bodies like so many Avatars?

Is our real enemy invisible like a virus? Do such Evil Entities rule the Draco hierarchy which dominates humanity?Is it Demons who are the ones at the initiative of the CLONE CONSPIRACY, with the designing of Clones by the millions to help them more easily gain access to possessing armies of Human Bodies, giving them countless empty physical receptacles which they can inhabit to colonize the world, so that at last HELTER SKELTER can arrive in the Apocalyptic End Times with Legions of Demons unleashed to invade the Earth?

In such a case the perfectly possessed Royal and Illuminati Clones would be simply a "stop gap measure" until they have this army of Clones plus a regulated Global Government in a New World Order where the only way of procreating becomes by factory design of genetically engineered and implanted or hatched mutant Avatars. This would fit with the recent moves to actively promote homosexuality, producing GMO foods and vaccines which sterilize populations, and in general to reduce populations of "natural born soul-bearing humans" with the great culling preceding the United Nation's Agenda 21.

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Clones might be the future only inhabitants of Earth

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

it does not look as if Eminem has been replaced by a human "look-alike impostor" having undergone plastic surgery and wearing makeup. The match is near perfect. IMHO either he was swapped by a Clone, or he is simply so demonically possessed that he doesn't look or act like the same person.

I'm more likely to lean towards demonic possession, if not also in combination with cloning. But as previously discussed, the slight physical discrepancies could be caused by whatever entity inhabiting his body now.

If we analyse Eminem's attitudes before and after, he seems to start our as someone sensitive and vulnerable, and you get the sense he could readily be hurt. Afterwards, he appears to be someone more apt to hurt others than to ever be vulnerable to suffering.

I completely agree. In a very old interview I found on youtube, probably around the release of his first album, he said, and I paraphrase "The reason I'm such an a-hole is because that's how people have treated me my entire life, so I'm just doing to them what they've done to me my entire life". He was never out to hurt anyone, the only reason he was rebellious, insolent and always ticked people off was his way of retaliating to what he's been through. But now, he is very clearly out to hurt people. I compare two lines in two of his songs, one right before (I believe) he was gone and one more recent. In No Apologies "I'm really a sheep in wolf's clothing who only reacts when he gets pushed, don't be, fooled." Yet in Fast Lane, he drops a very creative line that can be taken humorously but sounds slightly ominous. "To the point that if you don't suck my d- then you're guna get decapitated. Other words you don't give me head then I'mma have to take it." There is clearly a fundamental difference between those two writers.

Well Ace, are you telling us something you happen to know from contact with this 'merry go-round' of reincarnating Elites ?

I have no psychic or supernatural powers that I know of. I have had my run-ins with so called "hyper-dimensional beings" or demons, but to this day I am not entirely certain what exactly happened, perhaps due to the possibility that I might have been possessed for a short period of time.

Do these infamous people unworthy of belonging ot the human race allow themselves to be "perfectly possessed", and accept to take a back seat in their own life and consciousness in order to partake as a Junior Partner in a Demonic Soul Tandem, living subsequent lives as a dominant oppressor to obtain wordly wealth as well as sex and drugs?

Before I reached that line, my mental response to everything you've been saying was "possibly, I wouldn't know anything for sure". But that line gave me goosebumps because it reminded me of a reoccurring dream I've had as a child, which was more of a nightmare really. It revolves around something very lofty, in the philosophical sense, such as the meaning or purpose of life. The whole world would be lined up at the "starting line" as if it were some sort of race, and you would have two choices. If I recall, I first took the first choice, which is running, and I never made it. So another time I took the other choice, which was using some sort of circular pod vehicle that got me to the finish line in the speed of light. Catch is, once there, you can't get out of that vehicle. (I'll edit the post and add a photo of what that vehicle looked like) Could this have been a vision or possibly a "message" from someone regarding how the world works ? Is the finish line a mark of eternity ? That you can achieve it by using a vehicle (clone) but you'll never be able to get out ? Thank you very much for reminding me of that dream and making me attempt to decypher it.

The one in my dream was less outlandish, without the "exhausts" and the buttons inside. It had a smaller transparent windshield and the rest of it was black instead of white. Oh and mine didn't fly, it only hovered over the ground really fast.

Is our real enemy invisible like a virus?

In a way. If you believe in hyper-dimensional beings, then you must subscribe to the theory that there exist 11-30 alternate/parallel dimensions/universes/planes of existence. And one thing we can all agree on is that only 4 dimensions are within our perception at this point, with the fourth being time. So yes, I find it very understandable that entities residing in other dimensions are completely invisible to us. But I comfort myself with the following: "They cannot affect me without a physical body. And if they had a physical body, I'd see them." But unfortunately there are flaws in that belief system, as I myself have "seen" (or believe to have seen) certain entities not from this world several times, but those that appear in a human form, but not entirely physical, more like a hologram. Plus I've always seen them during the night, never during the day, so who knows, it could just be my imagination.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Ace2213 because: pic added

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Also, while we're on the topic, how can one know if they are cloned and/or possessed/inhabited/mind-controlled/operated by a foreign entity ?

It might be possible to use some sort of energy-reading device to see if there is a soul in there for detecting a clone. Otherwise, one would probably have to use psychic ability to get such information.

The reason I ask is because I think I might be a reptilian, or something. I know how this sounds but I'm completely serious. As a child my father would always call me a martian, due to how "differently" I think and act from the average (if not most) human being. And the more I grow the more I realize that he might have been on to something, though he used to say it mockingly. Among the most notable of my "non-human" tendencies, is that I seem to born with some sort of immunity to addiction. Regardless of the substance. There was a time in my life when I used to drink 5-10 cups of coffee a day, but I've rarely had any in over 2 years and never even felt odd about it. Smoking is another bad habit of mine that I seem to only do out of boredom, because I did quit several times on the request of partners and other important people in my life without even feeling odd, as long as I'm preoccupied and not bored. And due to this immunity I took the liberty of trying any drug I felt like in my teens, of which I've tried many, mostly recreational ones but also coc aine every now and then, which is known to be one of the most addictive substances on earth, yet I never got hooked on it. But in addition to immunity from addiction, I also seem to have an immunity to certain drugs, or at least a very high tolerance to them. Paracetamol, for example has never affected me, and neither has caffeine, I only enjoy coffee for its taste. And other than drugs, I seem to have some sort of "allergy" towards heat and the sun. Not only can my eyes not handle even slight brightness, but if it gets too hot I break out in hives. Well I don't really get hives but I get really itchy, unless I'm in jeans and cotton. It's really strange. And on the other end of the spectrum, I can tolerate extreme cold situations without even being bothered by them. I lived in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada for a while, where the temperature drops to 40 below sometimes. I used to wake up and take out the trash with nothing but shorts on, sometimes not even flip flops, despite the several feet of snow.

I've also seen footage lately of celebrities claiming they are repts due to certain characteristics. For example Paul McCartney's frequent habit of slightly sticking his tongue out, I do that, because my lips get dry far too frequently and I do this to moisturize them. Another is that my eyes are extremely sensitive to light (and even in general, to dust and such, since I was a child) and am so wearing sun-glasses most of the time. I also drink copious amounts of water every day. I know "experts" tell you to drink a certain amount relative to your weight, but I really doubt anyone drinks 15-20 liters of water a day. I drink at least 3, and I've been slacking lately. During my early teens I used to drink at least 7 or 8 liters of water a day.

I don't really know anyone who has some sort of psychic ability that determines who or what a person is, nor an energy-reading device that serves the same purpose, so unless this can be done via the internet by talking to someone (perhaps we can spiritually link, or something ?) then I don't think I can find out that way. Do you know of any others ? Especially since we're dealing with a potential extra-terrestrial here (or possibly an intro-terrestrial), which might not be just another hyper-dimensional entity. It's just something I've recently opened my eyes to and am very keen on getting to the bottom of.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Ace2213 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace2213

Hi Ace,

It seems we can agree that your candidate has been at minimum demonically possessed and might also be a Clone. The later is hard to establish for certain, but it seems more likely to be the case than his being simply "taken over" since a proper human soul will seek to resist at least at times. Regarding your condition, you might want to start a thread about this in this same Skunk Works section of ATS where people can see your plight in the thread title, that would be a more appropriate place to take it where it can be better addressed. Here we're going to stick to the issue of CLONES. Thanks.

Other ATS friends,

I understand that some of you are less interested in speculating about the possible theories explaining the Clone Conspiracy than first being possibly convinced that there might be something to the topic of HUMAN CLONING. For this reason I shall expose some more Star and Celebrity Clones which might happen to reveal a closely guarded secret about the actual identity of the Men In Black.

We all remember Tommy Lee Jones for his performance in that iconic series of movies MIB, as agent K In the 3 movies he will have incarnated this role three times, giving KKK. Agent J might refer to Johnson, the name of the 17th President of the United States called Andrew Johnson as well as the name of his slave Samuel Johnson. Agent J would hence by Will Smith's slave name. We can note that this isn't entirely impossible given that Samual was one of the closest companions of Andrew Johnson and his family to the point that his daughter observed that her father was more owned by rather than the owner of his slave. This is somewhat the case of the relationship between the two agents of the MIB Secret Alien Agency. It would appear that both of these MIB are in fact CLONES.

Tommy Lee Jones CLONED from President Andrew Johnson

We can see that Tommy Lee Jones is a Clone fo Andrew Johnson. However this brings to question whether his Co-Star in Men in Black is also a Clone ? Andrew Johnson's main slave was named Sam Johnson, and although the only photo I could find of him was at an old age with a beard and a wrinked brow, he very well might have served as a model giving his DNA to create the Clone Will Smith.

Sam Johnson served as DNA donor to Clone Will Smith ?

You might wonder, what of the First Lady, wife of Andrew Johnson? Here is Eliza McCardle Johnson compared to Tommy Lee Jones' wife Dawn Laurel. As is often the case eye color was modified in this instance.

Eliza Johnson seems a likely source for Dawn's DNA

What is interesting is the message that MIB might be in fact CLONES. This is important information if indeed it is indirectly demonstrated to us with the usual glaring evidence as in "You're so dumb that even when it is smack in your face you can't see anything LOL" humor the Illuminati are notorious for. But this time the joke is on them !

Are these clones mind controlled, demon infested, or simply AVATARS for ALIEN INVADORS? Maybe they are throwing the answer right in our face with Tommy Lee Jones' role as a half human half alien in TWO FACE:

Half-Reptilian / Half-Human bioengineered Clone Tommy Lee Jones ?

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2012 by Getsmart because: of their message: MIB ARE CLONES and they are Reptoid Hybrids !

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be Will Smith? That is NOT Will Smith!

This is Will Smith:

That other guy... no way :-o
edit on 25-11-2012 by someotherguy because: Was Will Smith switched out?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

I am glad somebody is on their toes. Yes, he does look a lot like the Will Smith Clone, whose lack of humanity makes him seem like a clowning animated action figure. The one you 'outed' as not being THE REAL Will Smith is however not a Clone. It is a mere action figure for Illuminati amusement, it seems they like to make scale models of their Cloned Puppets. Here is the link:

ENTERBAY Action Figures

On the topic of MIB I have some more revelations regarding how Men in Black are indeed CLONES !

Here is an enigmatic image which had most Blues fans stumped, because why on Earth would a blues band disguise themselves identically to Men in Black ?

You will note that John Belushi's death sentence is announced, tatooed on the fingers of his partner Clone Dan Aykroyd with the initials O.D. which is short for drug overdose. This plan played out shortly after as can be noted in this exerpt from his Wikipedia page: "Belushi died on March 5, 1982 in Hollywood, California after overdosing on controlled substances at the age of 33."

John Belushi was Cloned from Thomas Paine, one of the Ideologues at the foundation of the United States of America. Dan Aykroyd was Cloned from his principle opponent, Edmund Burke who had him condemned in absentia. That they are reunited in the movie The Blues Brothers where they are mocked as "controlled opposition" puppets singing the Blues to the Sheeple who moan and bemoan their human condition. Also this is another indication that MIB are in fact CLONES.

John Belushi and Ideologue Thomas Paine

Dan Aykroyd and Edmund Burke

The last photo shows the Cloned actor Dan Aykroyd in a role as the 'nephew' of two billionnaires who turn him out onto the street. Also, we can legitimately ask ourselves if the movie Trading Places in which two Cloned actors are swapped out and given each others' life, isn't an Illuminati joke about what they can get away with doing - replacing anyone with anyone else in any role in society - at their own whim. This is illustrated by the two Illuminati Financier brothers betting the puny sum of $1 for any social experiments they choose.

Illuminati mocking Humanists by turning them into Crack Dealers LOL

Getsmart

edit on 25-11-2012 by Getsmart because: MIB Clones shut up whistleblowers outing our Alien Clonemasters !

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Regarding Thomas Paine Clone John Belushi, was he drinking and doing drugs because he had been informed that his time was up? This might be possible especially as per the testimony of the "Mystery Woman" who was alone with him at the time of his contested death.

She mentions that he seemed to believe he would not live much longer and was even suprised when he contacted her, still alive. Also she says that he "died at the same age as Christ" which brings us to the often recurring aspect of Illuminati sacrifices having a Satanic and anti-Christian caracterisation. What is up is anyone's guess, but it definitely defies the official cover-up's explaning away his death which was contested at the time.

Video of Mystery Woman Catherine Evelyn Smith interviewed 2-weeks after his death

We can ask ourselves if one of the main ideologues behind both the French and American Revolutions - seeking to free all humanity from enslavement - wasn't symbolically ritually sacrificed by killing him in effigy through the murder of his Clone, at the same age as Christ ? This would also serve as a message to all Humanists, of what awaits them if they rebel against their draconian overlords.

Getsmart

edit on 25-11-2012 by Getsmart because: those bastards think they can get away with murder - justice must be dealt !

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aaron Russo was the director of "Trading Places." He outed the Illuminati & seems to have been cancered for it.

Illuminati Zionist Conspiracy with Aaron Russo

America: Freedom to Fascism - Full.

[O]n October 23, 2007, talk show host Alex Jones declared that Aaron privately told him that he'd been threatened & thought his cancer was the result of an attack.

Was Aaron Russo Murdered?

Aaron Russo Was Target Of Assassination Plot

Here's an ATS thread on it:
Was Aaron Russo assassinated?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace2213

Why use 3 high quality photos and then the one you want to make a point with low quality?

Also using PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL and screen shots from films as evidence is not the best idea.
edit on 25-11-2012 by aivlas because: words

Thread could just as easily be called look at these bloodlines I found.
edit on 25-11-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Hi Alvias,

Well it simply sounds as if you think...

A. Nobody has ever known how to Clone humans

B. Even if they knew how, nobody would ever Clone humans

C. We're way too stupid to ask ourselves if this is a natural phenomenon or done by intelligent design

Regarding photo quality, nobody here other than you is probably obsessive about the pixel ratio of the posted images. In case you haver never heard of it, facial morphology has a lot more to do with bone structure piloted by DNA than camera lenses, F-settings, natural or artificial lighting, brush stroke of artists or quality of engraving.We are seeking to identify DNA replicated characteristics which are "individual specific" and not always present in every aspect even in very close relatives.

Such consistency and presence of key features is usually only found in identical twins, not in regular siblings or children. If you are unaware of this, maybe you should ask yourself just how identical all the brothers you know are, how much they look totally like their parents, etc. I hope you will venture into other threads here in the controversial Skunk Works section with a more open mind.

GS

edit on 25-11-2012 by Getsmart because: dozens of corresponding features all in conjuction are evidence of identical DNA at the source.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If people want to accept low quality promotional material as proof, fine they are free to.

Like www.dailycognition.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hi Someotherguy,

Apparently some people consider a photo to be proof. What might consist in proof is simply what can be inferred from physiognomic characteristics which an expert eye can detect even from very low resolution images. If you have no knowledge, experience or analytical references the highest definition restitution won't be of any help. So let's get back to the matter at hand, what is going on in the Clone Conspiracy and who is involved. I shall soon be presenting arguments that it has been going on for more than a century, more on that later.

Thanks for expounding on what the Aaron Russo film was seeking to reveal, even if as an inside prank. Aaron Russo once he became aware of the extremities to which the Conspiracy was going, took the side of Humanity against our oppressors. This possibly cost him his life, even though he probably could have negotiated himself a deal for eternal life with the Cloning Cabal members he knew in the Rockefeller clan. He is thus an unsung hero.

Regarding films revealing what the Cabal is up to, I noted some complementary things that can be considered with recent revelations about the MIB being in fact Clones. They come from the latest James Bond movie, Skyfall. That happens to be the name of the fictitious childhood home of the MI6 Agency Clone item # 007. This construct is similar to the injected false memories given to all agency Clones so that they might believe that they are genuine humans, with a family history but orphaned. However, they are able to kill and serve "with pleasure" as Bond so nicely states to yet another M at the end of the film.

This is why the archvilain, himself a Cloned rogue agent, is obsessive about an emotional relationship with M, as his adopted mother. Josef Mengele when he was using the most advanced methods of Mind Control for his day, brought his victims to LOVE him as their Father. This film illustrates the very same phenomenon. The rogue agent is on a rampage because he discovered that his mother, M, didn't really love him and sacrificed him in order to free six other agents.

She didn't care that despite his devotion to her and resistance to many months of Chinese torture, that he was betrayed by her. He was expendable and he woke up. This is why in pursuit of M he returned to destroy the false past they are all given at Skyfall, and in the final scene he laughs at the fake tombs of #007's fictitious parents. What a lark. M even tells #007 before the final scene "Orphans always make the best agents". This means that Intelligence Agencies are best served by individuals without family ties, upbringing or identity. This means that Clones are the ideal candidate as hired assassins for the Secret Services.

Unsuccessfully the rogue agent calls on James Bond #007 to join him in rebellion against a preposterous construct, killing and dying for handlers and defending nations which have no soul or conscience. However as a loyal dog, Bond still responds well to his programming and will do whatever it takes to obey M. He is in fact very similar to the Bulldog on M's desk, draped in a British flag. There is a message here: lettered MIB and numbered MI6 agents are simply intellectually limited loyal dogs.

Because in fact M's bulldog is very similar the symbol of agent loyalty which MIB Clones go about with their business with... a talking canine named "Frank the Pug". Similarly, James Bond #007 remains a loyal son to M, a loyal Agent of the British Government and, in persisting to execute his programming as a Clone loyal to his handlers, a loyal dog.

Let us only hope that all agents working for MI6, or American Alphabet Soup Agencies, aren't all just Mind Controlled CLONES ! If we take stock of what they have been up to in the past decades, unfortunately the verdict seems clear: they are all programmed and their software is buggy as $hit.

GS

edit on 25-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Intelligence Agencies are not much smarter than their Clones...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
How can you tell that what you are seeing as "defining facial features" aren't the results of artifacts in the picture unless you use a high quality source? and again how can you use touched up promotional material and film screen grabs for any comparison?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

You are quite right aivlas, we shall all wait impatiently for you to go out and take first hand photos, mentioning your camera settings and lens aperture as well as exposure of each shot. Please do so for all of those people mentioned in the two Clone threads, and make sure you give us also the specs of the time machine you use to go back several centuries to take corresponding pictures of the DNA donors at various ages. This is important in case a specific model of time machine could warp the digital images you have captured and brought back to our own timeline. Thanks in advance for your help in improving our imaging standards. The entire ATS community is grateful for your upcoming contributions.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This a shot from a film where the use of makeup and prosthetics are common place

VS
This a mug shot where the use of makeup and prosthetics is unlikely to occur

Even paparazzi shots would stand up better than what are in all likely hood highly photoshopped promotional material and shots from films which in all likely hood involve a ton of makeup, lighting effects and prosthetics.
edit on 26-11-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join