It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

i beg to differ ,but i dont know all sound is electromagnetic wave that falls in a certain wave length .these are just a few all sound comes from some sort of wave .

www.tjmitchell.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.cymaticsconference.com...

www.gebser.org...

www.harmonyera.com...

www.cymaticsource.com...

add. and yes i understand that sound is not the same as radio waves but they are both waves and u can modulate any sound wave in any electromagnetic wave to create any image/ (AM) =amplitude modulating ..(FM) = frequencies modulating.

just saying haarp or whatever facility can simply add any sound wave to their radio wave to create any 3d image they want ,at any frequencies,add any amplitude is all i was saying .

[edit on 12-2-2010 by lycopersicum]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by lycopersicum]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

You clearly don't know the difference between electromagnetic radiation, and pressure waves. They are two different things, and while are 'waves', are different sort of waves, caused by different things.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Look at my post again and actually read it , i said yes i know radio waves and sound waves are not the same thing , but sound wave can be added to any electromagnetic wave just read it geezz hence (AM )/(FM)sound can be modulated in a radio wave, to create and image

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

I know what you're saying. I just don't think you understand what you're talking about, or how it applies to anything we're discussing here.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
read on from NASA them selves !

this happened in 1996! experiment on February 16th 1996 and possibly in 2009 ! please read the paragraph that says (Experiment February 16th 1996)

ok think spiral, heating ionosphere

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu... EEN_GIF&classic=YES" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

ok now think waves and plasma

could be onto something here !

i have been saying and saying this post after post that EISCAT had to do something with this could i be getting closer to the source!

projectile and eiscat working together to cause a better perfected spiral ?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yes, EISCAT is involved with some sounding rocket experiments. Its UHF and VHF radar are used to study the ionosphere during the experiments.

Ya know.. that is one thing that had bugged me about this.. remember at the begging of this thread you pointed out that the heater was not scheduled.. only the UHF and VHF. Well.. the spiral occurred with the exhaust trail.. then exactly 10 min later the UHF and VHF were turned on for an experiment called "tequila sunrise". The timing of 10 min came from the guy performing the experiment. I later read that in previous experiments the UHF and VHF were turned on exactly 10 min after a certain type of sounding rocket experiments.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

If you read both posts at the beginning that is what I initially am leaning towards.. rockets and eiscat

If you are really interested in this, read ALL my posts from this thread.. some are stupid.. but most have very interesting info.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i notice my mistake very late tho sorry about that 1000 miles an hour not 17
LOL must of hit the 7 when i was trying to hit the T ohh boy

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
oK, here's a theory based on a bit of reasonable evidence that seems relevant considering your current speculation danman23. I've posted this exact idea in the other spiral threads, I'm a bit of a one trick pony in this race, but I think it's worth having a look at again.

Firstly I suggest that the EISCAT team are possibly performing a military experiment under the guise of this tequila sunrise thing and it involves a rocket/missile launch and the EISCAT facilities. Have a look at this:

This is a diagram of a method for making missiles undetectable by radar being explored by NASA and the US Navy. It involves a projectile that disperses a dust cloud and then the cloud is electrically charged using a few different methods including the use of a facility like EISCAT. The idea makes allot of sense in a few ways.

Firstly I should clarify that I believe the blue spiral looks like a rocket exhaust and I'm not working under the illusion that EISCAT can produce that intensity of optical energy. But, the really big, lighter spiral is quite faint and I am open minded about it's luminosity being some effect of the electrical charging of the dust cloud.

Also, the Navy experiment doesn't mention a spiral but I can see a couple of ways that could be factored into the idea. A/ the dust cloud is dispersed in a spiral, or B/ the electrical charging creates the spiral in some manner. It has been documented that artificial aurora's make a spiral and it is one of these effects that is unexplainable.

Oh yeah, it really does look like the trajectory of the missile coincides well with the Russian testing area, so this leaves open to speculation the idea that it is a Russian, EU, US joint effort. Why not?

Maybe.

(Thanks zorgon for the picture and the idea.)

[edit on 20-4-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Hmm... very interesting. Any more research done on this?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This has been seen in Australia as well.....many videos on youtube of this

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is the one in Russia

edit on 24-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, now that it is getting out that there is a new HAARP facility in Norway, might that not explain the blue spiral over there in 2010? Kind of obvious - why don't people want to believe it? This link has four videos, including footage of the type of blue beam HAARP can make, AND photos of the new facility, which are also clearly visible on google earth.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Glad to see you pursued this. I just learned about it from this blog. I am really pissed off that David Sereda appears to still be going around saying it was a solar flare and/or "shift" into another dimension, cuz he'd look stupid if he had to correct himself now, and he might not sell as many products, books, and speaking engagements, apparently. If you do a google search, the stuff you post here hardly comes up. Shouldn't an official announcement have been made? Was one made and I just can't find it? I apologize if you addressed this already, but I can't read every single reply here. What's the latest on this on your end? And your feelings on HAARP in general? And do you ascribe to the Project Blue Beam theory?

-Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join