It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlusconi. Attacked or simply vying for some public sympathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just watched the footage on the BBC and ITC/Yahoo website.

Watch it for yourself.

You can easily slow down the Footage.

Looks WELL faked to me.

Recently in the UK there was a minor scandal when a Rugy Club were involved in using blood capsules to fake an injury that required a player to be replaced in the dying minutes of a Rugby match.

Bloodgate it was called in the UK press because the then Club Manager and Doctor had agreed to use this tactic is required. The Doctor provided the player with a fake blood capsule and even used a scalpel in the team dressing rooms to actually inflict a REAL injury after the cameras were not rolling.

What caught the Club out was a smal wink to players off screen that TV cameras picked up.

Picture things now in Italy.

You can ALL read up on the position berlusconi is in - facing possible prosecution for bribary, tax evasion, perjury and other more nefarious goings on with prostitutes in his Empire. Recently 'released' from a political edict that protected him from ALL possible prosecution whatsoever, he has seen his 'empire' being slowly picked off by the forces of Justice within the Italian State (good for them).

And now what happens?

An unknown 'madman' throws a small tourist model of Milan Cathedral at his face and he is mortally wounded?

HAHA!!

Take a closer look at this one peeps.

This is one member of the CORE illuminati that has been flaunting his position with impunity, arrogant and conceited it looks as if he is trying to bolster his position ahead of other more 'Central' actions in order to gain whatever popular support he has left in Italian politics prior to being 'removed' as the liability he has become to TPTB.

Check out Yahoo for good video coverage.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just my opinion but, i think the whole thing is staged!!!!
My reasons are
1The camera just "happens" to turn and miss the so called incident
2 The public dont look able to get anywhere near (one man cant een fully extend his arm
3 This one really does it. At first you see him being held with coat covering his mouth and led into car head first, BUT the next bit you see his face and hes upright without the coat.???
At no point in the first clip do you see his full face and does not remove what hes holding to his face????? So how is the other clip full face exposed?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

Well, it hasn't worked if he wanted some sympathy, as the laughter and cheers are resounding around the Internet. It seems to have cheered most people up and made a dull Saturday night all the brighter. Now if only the same thing could happen to some others I could think of. Let's face it...I am hard pressed to think of one politician that does not deserve a good slap....might wake them up.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I bet it's something to do with the Amanda Knox thing.

Just watch.. they'll make a connection soon enough.

It's the story of the month, need to keep the masses occupied..

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dunno if it was faked,He did look proper shaken up there for a bit!
The suspect looked pretty clean cut though-a stealth mental person maybe?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't think it's fake at all actually!

Many Italians are now waking up from their dream and some are seriously tired of the corrupt Berlusconi and his friends morally corrupt worldview and actions, and how they brainwashed many Italians through media manipulation and crap TV as their tool.

This fall many Italians and Europeans have seen Erik Gandinis new and brilliant documentary: Videocracy in which we can see how the Elit and Berlusconi during 30 years took the power in Italy with media manipulation, corruption and now proven ties to the Italian mafia.

Some upset dude among the citizens probably had enough, took the opportunity and slapped him silly!

BRAVO! I say!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I wonder if we will find out in a few months that the guy who assaulted him was not actually mental at all,rather he just found out Berlusconi had slept with his wife/daughter/kid sister...

Within the realm of possibility,I believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Chevalerous

rather he just found out Berlusconi had slept with his wife/daughter/kid sister...

Ha-ha!
this really made me laugh out loud!

Yeah! wouldn't suprise me at all actually, we're talking about the old & horny Mr Silvio here!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
2 The public dont look able to get anywhere near (one man cant een fully extend his arm

It was thrown at him.

The person was a big man, wasn't he,a nd he could throw with alot of force.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

He was a fair sized chap yes.
And did not look like your stereotypical "guy with a history of mental problems"
Thats why I think the assailant has a beef with Captain Berlusconi,or maybe his choice of(maybe married) women.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The guy that apparently struck Berlusconi -- they are not sure whether said object was thrown or not -- has been known to have mental problems for quite some time apparently.

The suspect has a history of mental illness, according to Milan police. The suspect's father said he had never committed a violent act before, Italian media reported.

Link: www.cnn.com...

Milan police said Berlusconi's attacker hit him with a small metal souvenir replica of the Doumo di Milano, the city's central cathedral, but it was not immediately clear whether the man swung at the prime minister with the object in his hand or threw it at him.

Defense Minister Ignazio La Russa told the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera that Berlusconi continued to shake hands with supporters for "a couple of minutes" after being hit.

"He remained calm and leaned out the window as he was being driven to the hospital and waved to the crowd," La Russa said.

Buonaiuti said there was "a lot of confusion" surrounding the assault, but he put some of the blame on Berlusconi's critics.

"What I can tell you is that there has been such a buildup of hatred toward the premier, and this is not good," Buonaiuti said.

"This campaign of hatred has been building quite rapidly recently, and I am not surprised that what happened tonight took place."

Milan police said the man being questioned in connection with the assault was a "mentally unstable" man in his early 40s who had been undergoing psychological treatment for some time. The man, Tartaglia, is the only person arrested and is believed to have acted alone, they said.

Link: www.cnn.com...

I don't think it was staged -- or if it was I doubt they were supposed to actually draw blood. The guy's nose is broken and is missing teeth. If his nose really is broken he'll be sporting two black eyes -- so it'll be easy to see whether or not his wounds were exaggerated.

There are a couple of odd things -- like waving to the crowd while dripping blood in the back of the limo. That's odd. But then Bush laughed when the guy threw the shoe at him. Granted, he wasn't hit.

Like I said, when government officials want to stage something or cover something up -- someone else gets hurt. Not them. And there is no way he can hide whether or not his nose is actually broken. The teeth he probably could have had already fixed. But a broken nose leaves two black eyes and you can't do much to hide that!!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe the guy just wanted to hurt a corrupt and immoral politician.
Cos I tell you, it's all I want to do every time I see any UK politician.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Key words in the report:

"according to Milan police"

Those words could mean anything.The "mental"person,may well have been a husband whose wife Berlusconi had dabbled with for all we know-the cops would have all been given the same line to say on the matter,after all Silvio's men were all around him at the time.

Has anyone done a thourough audio analysis of the event?
This may help us to get a better look of the whole picture.

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

new topics

top topics

join