It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I come away with your sense of outrage after most Project Camelot interviews as well! Lol. A great deal of that outrage I think is because I find the interviewers style absolutely maddening...I think she's very rude! And I don't even like half the people she interviews lol.

After nearly every Project Camelot interview --- I always tell myself --- never again!

Regarding Alex Collier... I dunno even what to say --- I love hugs and community gardens as much as next person...but I guess what kinda raises the old BS flag for me as well is that --- this dude bases his claims on “aliens chattering to him in his head?” Perhaps it’s the former pscyh major in me --- But I find the old “voices in my head” argument to be a little worrisome!

I could be wrong here, but I don’t think so on this one!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

edit on 3-10-2010 by felixq78 because: moved

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

We really shouldn't be wasting our time and energy on this nitwit but I've just about had a gut full of idiots like him.
This fool is the typical Debunker, he has no valid arguments or evidence to support his attack on Collier, his only standpoint is that his heavily conditioned mind cannot understand the concepts discussed because he has never bothered to examine the data presented and never will. His type would deny the existence of the ETs even if they landed in his front yard and impaled him on one of their high tech barbecue skewers while they gently turned his miserable carcass over a medium to high flame with a large red apple in his mouth and a bag of mixed herbs and spices neatly packed into his large intestine.
They won't accept reality because it's a threat to their safe & tidy little existence, no matter how much evidence is provided or how many humans suffer through their support of the embargo against truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixq78
reply to post by Mr Mask

We really shouldn't be wasting our time and energy on this nitwit but I've just about had a gut full of idiots like him.
This fool is the typical Debunker, he has no valid arguments or evidence to support his attack on Collier, his only standpoint is that his heavily conditioned mind cannot understand the concepts discussed because he has never bothered to examine the data presented and never will. His type would deny the existence of the ETs even if they landed in his front yard and impaled him on one of their high tech barbecue skewers while they gently turned his miserable carcass over a medium to high flame with a large red apple in his mouth and a bag of mixed herbs and spices neatly packed into his large intestine.
They won't accept reality because it's a threat to their safe & tidy little existence, no matter how much evidence is provided or how many humans suffer through their support of the embargo against truth.

Felix, are you suggesting I am a "typical debunker" all lost in nonsense and unable to hear the truth that Alex Collier is trying to share?

Becuase, I would have to say, I have personally read all of Alex's words on his "alien adventures", and have deeply studied his videos and speeches pertaining to his claims.

I have shared why I am disappointed and bothered by scam artists like Mr Collier and have pointed towards where I find holes in his story.

In other words, I built a case for my reasoning...

Now...if your post is so hostile and in defense of Alex, would you kindly point to where he has provided believable evidence of anything?

And please...if you can...try not to run off the whole "you stinky debunkers are stupid" thing, and really try to make a point.

But hey, thanks for bumping this old thread...sweet.

MM

PS- I also must say...I am a pro-alien guy. And for one who believes in the probability of alien life, greedy/dishonest people like Alex here really get in the way of finding the truth.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: added a ps

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

hey mask *waves*
i understand why you feel put off by people who you personally think are being less than honest but i think there's a few points you need to consider in your deliberations (and this holds true for all sides of the conversation).

1. differing interpretations of the available data are natural.

2. it ISN'T a given that what you disagree with is automatically disinformation, lying, or intent to take people's money under false pretenses

3. it is possible to disagree with someone on a point (or even several points) and still find useful information in their material

4. there should NOT be one official set of data on the subject of ufos or ufology. if we have one set, that set of data can then be highjacked and manipulated to the detriment of everyone outside the inner circle. it will also stifle the free flow of new data in favor of its own matrix, over and over and over (did i mention over?) again.

edit on 4-10-2010 by undo because: fixin' it

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
4. there should NOT be one official set of data on the subject of ufos or ufology. if we have one set, that set of data can then be highjacked and manipulated to the detriment of everyone outside the inner circle. it will also stifle the free flow of new data in favor of its own matrix, over and over and over (did i mention over?) again.

despite the fact that there could be a lot of good intents in the overall viewpoints.... but why pack it in an andromedan wrapper?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

pardon? what do you mean by andromedan wrapper?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

pardon? what do you mean by andromedan wrapper?

collier's channeling......

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

dunno, can't speak for him. as i mentioned, i haven't read his material.
i'm waxing philosophical.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

dunno, can't speak for him. as i mentioned, i haven't read his material.
i'm waxing philosophical.

I do not actually "recommend" reading/reviewing Alex's material...

But if you think I am being too harsh or perhaps closed minded on this case, I would suggest you look over his laughable claims to get a perspective on him.

He is- hands down- a total liar and a complete scam.

He should be arrested for what he does...IMNSHO

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join