It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 that cripples and......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This video you are about to see shows what happen to a girl who took a flu shot and 10 days later suffers from nurological, speach and moter skill problems. Hopefuly this video will inform you of what you are geting yourself into before you take it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Its criminal.

I was always strong until i was given a flu shot a couple of years ago and my immune system is shot. I developed Fibromialgia also.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We meaning the military, got our shots 3 weeks ago and im still not worth a dam. iv never been so sick till i got the shot. my whole body shut down and i went to the dr but he was a QWACK like the rest and said there was nothing wrong with me. i still dont feel worth a flip but its geting better ...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Crakeur, thanks for fixing my post. i can never get the link to go to the video like you got it to now. thanks a million.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
this has to be among the saddest things I have ever seen. I actually cried; and I consider myself to be a very desensitized person. The part that really got me was that she can walk backward normally and when she runs she can move without difficulty and even speak like she used to be able to. I really wonder what was in that vaccine that could have caused such a profound reaction in her body. This is so tragic.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Some people are severely allergic to vaccines. Especially if they know they have allergies to ingredients in vaccines, like eggs.

Some people are also allergic to peanuts to the point that it can cause death by being in the same general space as them but you don't see people going around and boycotting peanuts.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The video has been debunked. She's recovering, her doctor is a quack, and the piece blew it out of all proportions.

Anyone who doesn't take the shot is a fool. Side effects such as these are one in a million, whereas dying from the flu itself is one in several thousand.

Here's a video about it

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

why would you take an injection if the clinical trials have not for gone enough time span to prove its safe which this jab apparantly has not, I have heard horror stories locally of people having jabs and are now in hospital seriously ill, I think your a fool if you have the jab touchee

whether this video be true or false there are plenty of other stories out there that are true and a warning

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I laughed my head off when I saw this video, so I'm probably going to Hell.

This is so fake, look at 0:25, her arms are all jerky and twitchy then switches to completely fluid movement to push her hair back. If this was genuine dystonia set off for the flu shot (who else heard him say "seasonal" flu shot?) then it would have gone away in a few days. But whatever, if you believe this is real, which it isn't, then you should at least check out the remix videos.

join