It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism: Still Crazy After All These Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

You should try [email protected]

I doubt the mail goes direct to him, but maybe it will get forwarded. It can't be too hard to contact him as he seems to recieve alot of hate mail

[edit on 9/12/2009 by System]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Does anybody know if there is any possible way a very simple, unknown, but well-versed "christian" like myself could have a one-on-one conversation with Richard Dawkins? I have some questions I'd like to ask him and I'm sure he has some that he wouldn't mind throwing my way. I don't care if I'm not his "intellectual" peer...I just want to talk to the guy. I've noticed that he is held quite high in opinion in regards to anti-creationism and matters pertaining thereto.

I just want to talk to him...face to face...e-mail..it doesn't matter. Anybody know how?

Respectfully
A2D

Why don't you read his books? you may find your answers there. It would be best to be prepared for any such face to face or email exchange. The fact you are not his Intellectual peer, will mean you do not understand biology at the same level as Dawkins and will have trouble with the arguments he presents. His books present his ideas in a pretty clear fashion, even I can understand them. even if you do not agree with dawkins the books are interesting and informative.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Daniem

I wouldn't get into a debate, I had 2 jehova's wittnesses, was like banging my head against a brick wall talking to these brain washed zombies

I have yet to understand how any woman can be a jehova witness given that they believe in the bible, literally. Hint : read revelations.

<< 1   >>

join