It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Networking Site Exposes Maitreya!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blupblup

Who would have thought....the Antichrist has myspace!

Who would have thought Jesus would make beds, chairs and tables? Just because you are one thing does not mean your are not the other.

Peace
Spirit

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Chadwickus

Moving with the times i guess?

Always one step ahead...Maitreya is the future.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think that any Matreiya who's got a MySpace page needs to upgrade to Farcebook, because everyone knows that MySpace is just for kids looking to "hook up".

MySpace is so yesterday. At least by social networking standards. Besides, I'm in agreement that I could open a FaceBook account or a MySpace account and call myself whatever I want. A little research into the subject and I can say I'm a messiah and I was born in a horse stall in Nebraska to a virgin farmgirl, the foriegn dignitaries brought me gifts of silicone and wires, all under a strange new star that only those who "believe" can see.
So, there's NO confirmation that the owner of the MySpace page is anything more than you. Just a fan looking to get the "message" out. I'm all good with that too, but, there should be a blurb seeable by any page visitors that the page was built and is maintained by So&So in Somewhere, That State, 6664U. And that the owner is NOT this Matreiya, but, just a person...because frankly? I don't want any kind of "awesome Dude" being tied to his computer, blogging on a networking page.
I mean, really?

Cuhail

<< 1   >>

join