It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Metaphysics of Resurrection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I have actually, but I have never heard or read of Christ referring to it as a "Mother GOD". It amazes me how many groups will borrow from the Masters Teaching, only to infuse their own self serving desire's into a religious perspective that fits their own personal needs or understanding.
I would also remind you that Christ was also recorded saying that it was an "unforgivable sin" to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
Walk carefully my friends...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by holidaystar1

it has been a while, hasn't it?
i was wondering about you.

how have you been?

I am holding fast and keeping watch.
I must say I find your avatar leaning a bit toward disenchantment, I do hope that was your intention with it. Is it one of your own designs?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm not sure what you mean by "disenchantment," but yes, i made that one

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by holidaystar1

There are some text that are supposedly from the Vatican library that do have Jesus talking about a 'mother' which is Earth. They are a very nice read...my signature quote is from them actually. Gospels of Peace is what they are called....whoever wrote them, there is some truth within. Take all things with a grain of salt...but I enjoy these writings very much so.

www.thenazareneway.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo
So the Vatican has been hiding my beliefs away from the world!

It's obvious from looking that the earth is our mother. That's why in Genesis it is written ( formed of earth, breathed in by the spirit )( female and male He made them ). The life (soul) is in the blood. The solid blood cell carries the spirit(oxygen).

Consider the fetus in the womb. The physical being is built from the mother and then emerges to breathe of the spirit. It should be obvious by looking and considering. Probably women should rule the world, and then men should rule in heaven. The joke of course is when it comes the men's turn, all will be known therefore no chance for confusion and fighting.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
So the Vatican has been hiding my beliefs away from the world!

You say that as though you are surprised. The Vatican didn't allow anyone into its archives for ages. Now, it claims that it is open to scholars and such, but I don't but that.:shk:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
kInd of lIke WrItINg lIes to create an attractIon at a buIlding creatIng a false presence. they thrIve on the resurrectIon Idea to control what they use to control.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2016 by NOBUTNOIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenannie38

I enjoyed reading that for the most part and I have to look into this Pentecost more. If you are asking do I believe in the Spiritual prototypes told in the tale of Yeshua the Nazarene, Mary Magdalene and the tomb, the virgin birth and death and resurrection then yes, I do.

But it is in us to die a death and be born of the fire and Spirit in the water of baptism.

That is the virgin birth. Not of the womb but the Spirit and the tomb is a womb of ressurection. Just as we were born of the womb Jesus was of the tomb ressurected.

The message is Spiritual and a way to enlightenment. If you believe and...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

From what you said you are who I want to ask if you have ever noticed that trees are the veins of earth? You see it during winter the trees look just like veins.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenannie38

i know....it somehow puzzles me, too

Mary didn't know him until he spoke her name!
but then she KNEW immediately and without a doubt!

seems that perhaps sound waves might be more dear even than faster-moving-light

I find a similar irregularity that John the Baptizer recognized Jesus age 30 in one book and not the other.

And the first to see him ressurected is Mary Magdalene, a woman. But her tale pretty much ends there if you don't read Apocrypha That is just weird and it seems like she had a much more important role than we are told.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the tendency lately Is to thInk resurrected who have not Interfered or appeared have sex which Is typIcal of morons to act as If. confIdent desperatIon. those who wIt and laugh are destIned for unbearable sorrow.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoeEleutheria

This is an old thread. Some of the contributors have not logged on to ATS in 2-3 years. Don't expect many responses.

Trees do look like the whole animal/human circulatory system interchange vein/artery for transport of oxygen/nutrition.

A picture from eternalenergygems.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Tree-of-Life-Meditation.jpg
just giving credit for picture, not necessarily endorsing any views.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Good to know. At least I got to share my observation and it didn't go wasted, thanks.

They rate the rainforest and other forests are being torn down to raise cattle which in turn creates massive amounts of methane is as if an evil genius was trying to destroy the earth or something.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join