It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Uncle's Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
1975, a broad silver disk was shot down by the United States Air Force. It landed out in the Atlantic ocean, it took Navy and the Air Force 13 days to retrieve it. Specially designed cranes, and divers was used in retrieval of this craft. 3 divers lost their lifes during this activity. When the portal was opened, they found 3 humannoid like beings, at first they thought it may be another country because they look so human, however, further inspection and medical examanations showed they was not. In fact the examanation showed that their inner workings was that more of an insect, and that their skin was more leather, and thicker. This is a true story told to me by my uncle.

My uncle later became a Brigadier General, and retired in 1996, he died in 2001 and told us all this story in 1998 at a easter gathering. The man was a straight shooter, never lied, and if you knew him like we did, you would know he was telling the truth. I just wanted to share this story because I felt like it was important to tell. He also said that the aliens was not hostile, and they seem to be coming here for mainly water, vegetation, and had no intrest in human matters. He said it would take humans another 50,000 years proably before we could even touch on their technology and understand it. They have a hand up in the fact that our resources here are limited, they seem to have a lot more resources to use for space travel.

Like I said, its his story, here it is believe it or not, however, I do believe it and I am glad to tell it here on ABS for the first time.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xAZIMUTHpx
Like I said, its his story, here it is believe it or not, however, I do believe it and I am glad to tell it here on ABS for the first time.

I wish we truly were Above "BS" here at ATS...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
After a group of Air Force intel watched WWII film of Foo buzzing
the B-17 raids on Germany the officer in charge said the craft
were alien.
However where do naked aliens or bug people get the craft from.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xAZIMUTHpx
1975, a broad silver disk was shot down by the United States Air Force.

He said it would take humans another 50,000 years proably before we could even touch on their technology and understand it. They have a hand up in the fact that our resources here are limited, they seem to have a lot more resources to use for space travel.

Now that doesn't make sense. Their technology is 50,000 years more advanced than ours, yet in 1975, we were able to shoot down their craft? Lucky shot? I guess so..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

I was just wondering about the ability to hit a saucer.
Only found on photos for the most part.
Going low and slow has been detailed by witnesses and artists
as oval, wing shaped and triangle.
Photos and witness of flat round that has ring exhaust seems
valid now.
I got no read on the Foo or other shapes.

Was The Battle OF LA a battle of ether stability against gravity
based artillery shells.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well you should see the "Disclosure Project" where all ex
armed forces people tell the same alien source for UFOs.
We can't say how involved he was or if he was briefed on
what was true but might not be true.

Ed:

When the portal was opened,

The portal is kind of a new term for UFOs.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Aliens were not hostile? Why were they shot down and killed then? And if they were shot down and killed, how did they know they had hostile intentions?

I smell a pile of BS.

How about some proof of your uncles military service?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't think the military really gives a crap if these people are hostile or not.
They see the shiny technological marvel in the sky and they WANT IT!

They are a very short-sighted and stupid lot, the PTB in the Military Industrial Complex.

top topics

join