It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of "other" external explosions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I can't find that damage in videos of that side of the WTC. Although it appears to be damage to the north tower, I'm just not seeing it in video. Maybe you can find it? Here's most available videos of the second impact:

www.youtube.com...

Although that last image you posted does look like the north tower has damage down there.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by _BoneZ_]

actually the video is a lot better (since it provided many angles of the buildings). The area that the OP is referring to looks to be about the height of one of the generator floors (based on the black building that was near the towers). The generator floor was an open space, only reachable by a service elevator. these were back up emergency generators for the buildings.

Safe to say that the "fireball" that traveled the elevator shafts, also escaped through one of these floors and could have blown out a section of windows in the area that the OP says there is a hole there.

But until I see a better picture, to me it looks like the debris falling from the impact of UA 175 into WTC 2

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I see the area you are pointing out, and am on a hunt to find a different picture..and maybe some sort of time elapse thing.

there is definitely SOMETHING there...it could be antennas...or it could be falling stuff.

if someone could tell me the name of that building then that could help rule in or out an antenna.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

if someone could tell me the name of that building then that could help rule in or out an antenna.

1 World Financial Center
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

thank you! and here is a link from a window in WTC, over looking 1 world financial. there are a few things sticking up from the roof, and they kind of look similar to what is in the OP pic.

i can't say for sure, and am still looking.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I apologise for calling you a troll, its just frustrating when going around in circles and im doing my best at trying to get the best image of what im trying to show, with the limited resources I have.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ok kids...that's all the time i have at the moment to sift through pics....

my best guess is it is the things sticking out from the roof on 1 world financial.

i'll revisit when i get back on....i was really hoping for it to be a hole.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
I apologise for calling you a troll, its just frustrating when going around in circles and im doing my best at trying to get the best image of what im trying to show, with the limited resources I have.

You have access to the net right? a phone? Email?

Google search for that image.

You have a book with that image right? The image is copyrighted to the photographer. Get on the phone to the publisher of the book to find out who took taht picture and to get in contact with the photographer so that you can get an original size of it.

You are not limited in resources; you just haven't taken any paths to confirm your claims.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
Safe to say that the "fireball" that traveled the elevator shafts

Except fire and heat travel up not down. What alternate reality are you from where fire travels down?

Furthermore, what alternate reality exists where fire or the ignition of fuel is explosive? We have explosives for blowing things up. Since when does fire become an explosive and bring down buildings like explosives only have in the past?

I'm going to have to start traveling the globe and teaching CD companies that they can destroy parking garages, 50-ton hydraulic brake presses, 300-pound fire doors, and bring buildings straight down, all with setting some kerosene fires and to stop wasting money on explosives. Seems that kerosene now magically does what explosives have only done in the past.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
back to topic....anybody agree or disagree with my summation that what was seen "above" the green roof was actually ON the green roof?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

We need to see an image of the building with the green roof before we can make any summations or assumptions.

1 World Financial Center is not the correct building.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Except fire and heat travel up not down. What alternate reality are you from where fire travels down?

On what whacky science do you base this on. Seems that you've never played with lighter fluid and fire before have you? or played on a film set for SFX. Its quite fun what you can do to control the path of a firel by simple ways of just making a path with fuel.

Fire follows the path of fuel. if the fuel is going to travel down, it follows it down the direction its going. If the fuel was ALL at the bottom a lit from there, then it would just go up. However the fuel was flowing down the shafts, so the fire followed the fuel's path.

Furthermore, what alternate reality exists where fire or the ignition of fuel is explosive? We have explosives for blowing things up. Since when does fire become an explosive and bring down buildings like explosives only have in the past?

YOU do know why SFX uses various forms of Gasoline and Kerosene for what you see on screen right? Because they make great displays of FIRE based explosions.

and boy you continue to TWIST the events of what happened. What are we stuck in 2006? Seems that you are stuck in that year when since then, its been DESCRIBED exactly how the buildings fell.

Explosions were what caused the buildings to collapse. it was the resulting FIRES that were first fueled by jet fuel then CONTINUED to burn other fuel (carpeting, office supplies, desks, so on so forth), that weakened the steel trusses that connected the floors from outer skin to inner core, which caused a bowing effect to happen. That pulled the outer "skin" of the building inward. When steel looses its strenght, it will no longer be stable. The floors lost their stability and collapsed, and when that happened, a cascade effect happened. NOTHING was going to stop the collapse once it started.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
back to topic....anybody agree or disagree with my summation that what was seen "above" the green roof was actually ON the green roof?

So far. Until the OP takes the initiative to contact the photograph's owner to get a better copy of the photo, we can only assume that its the pipe stacks that is seen in the aerial photo you posted.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The photographer in question is Chao Soi Cheong - AP. A Google Image search of his name will bring you to numerous images of the same WTC1 image as above. The largest ive found however is some 640x500 in size, just under screen resolution size on a small PC.

lh5.ggpht.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

completly off base with this post...sorry.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I found a bigger photo which explains it. (Open in new window/tab and make sure it scales to 100%)

www.armytimes.com...

I can see 3 "chimneys" on the green building where the "hole" is supposed to be, and there is also falling debris there which creates the illusion of the "hole" in the smaller resolution photo.

If you go back and check the other photo now (lh5.ggpht.com...) you can see the chimneys (or whatever they are) as you know what you're looking at.

Case closed?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by BeingFollowed]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm going to have to start traveling the globe and teaching CD companies that they can destroy parking garages, 50-ton hydraulic brake presses, 300-pound fire doors, and bring buildings straight down, all with setting some kerosene fires and to stop wasting money on explosives. Seems that kerosene now magically does what explosives have only done in the past.

Now that is trolling.

You've made no effort to engage with the OP, but have instead jumped in with some old off-topic blather and unfunny sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a 9/11-truther (the whole thing STILL stinks to high heaven), but what you're pointing out could be anything, IMHO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join