It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You'r legally INSANE if you dont Agree with Al Gore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well, the thread name is my spin on it, but it is basaclly what it means.
Climate Change and MMGW are two diffrent things, they DO NOT relate to each other AT ALL...

Must RESIST or else !!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Link!
PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS HELP EXPLAIN SLOW REACTION TO GLOBAL WARMING, SAYS APA TASK FORCE
Report Urges Psychologists to Play Larger Role in Limiting Climate Change Effects

Scientific evidence shows the main influences of climate change are behavioral – population growth and energy consumption. "What is unique about current global climate change is the role of human behavior," said task force chair Janet Swim, PhD, of Pennsylvania State University. "We must look at the reasons people are not acting in order to understand how to get people to act."

I cant get over how brainwashed and Anti Human the Police and Military personel that Do NOT chooses the right side here are Traitors too.

When a person takes the job in the Protect & Server area, they Know and take an Oath upon protecting THE PEOPLE, not the Government if they do criminal acts.

To take it to the extreme, if Obama was walking down main street doing headshots with his hand gun, the police's job is to stop him, not protect him from the innocent people getting shot and tries to defend them selfs..

Im telling youguys, these people are not humans, they cant be, they treat us as locked up cattle, and only persons of non human origins would do this to humans. Wake Up . This is the road to the slaughter house.

Other than that, keep your eyes on X-Factor and Idiol, some thing importent is bound to pop up in there some where..

[edit on 4/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Come on!

Where are the members of the Church of Climatology.

I want anyone of you to defend this maneuver.

No need to worry about any skeptics now, Gore will just have them committed.

THAT'S IT, NO WONDER WE NEED GOV RUN HEALTH CARE.

What do we have to do with these maniacs?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I've seen more of this guy's videos and I love how directly he speaks to the "average guy". He tells it like it is. He's smart!

I also noticed somewhere along the line that you may also be a Tom Horn fan.(I use the term "fan" lightly.)

So,how does it feel knowing that the world is coming down around us and all sanity has gone out the window? Pretty crazy,isn't it/!

Almost makes me glad that I'll be being put to death for standing up for my beliefs!

Can you imagine the brainless,soulless inhabitants that will be left to do the labor for the NWO? Not the kind of people I'd want to associate with! They can have the New World Order.

(I'm more interested in the coming kingdom of the Lord,the one He'll set up when he's done kicking these Luciferion's butts!)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Anti human trash... they should all go to jail with their buddy Maddoff.

Give them life, shave them everywhere and just give them tofu and water for the rest of their lives. Just give them a cell with 4 walls in concrete and no light, they can only get sunlight. After all, we wouldn't want to contribute to global scamming by making them furniture like a bed... or give them light... that would be bad for the earth! They wouldn't even have candles since a candle burns and burns up oxygen and produces CO2... wouldn't want that.

They want to force us to be eco-nuts or basically die? We'll force them to be what they try to impose on us.

BTW, your video doesn't work OP.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Come on!

Where are the members of the Church of Climatology.

I want anyone of you to defend this maneuver.

No need to worry about any skeptics now, Gore will just have them committed.

THAT'S IT, NO WONDER WE NEED GOV RUN HEALTH CARE.

What do we have to do with these maniacs?

I rather not say on the net, but you know what Im thinking..
NoseDive aplane straight down into theclimateconfrence building in Nopenhage, get ridd of ALL the bilderbergs.. One thought ! This will not stop aslong as the ones running ALL the institusions on the planet are Corrupt Human Haters..They hate us, the Club of Rome is yet another plan to kill us. Why is this still up for debate ? They are planning out Genocide in plain view....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
haha the government really needs to pick up a geology book sometime it already has been proven many years ago that the earths wobble changes every 10,000 years creating periods of ice age to warming periods then ice ages all over again. although it is highly probable we are due for another ice age in about 300 years (usually there is a short hot period that melts the ice which introduces cold water into the currents then poof ice age) along with a very short period of magnetic shifting (I would worry about that)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Heres the link try it. The vid works for me !!

www.youtube.com...

enjoy ! He speaks well, and he explains how it works world wide..

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinsquibben

Yes, and people think the Earth or the other planets for that matter, have a stable perfect circular orbit around the sun, it dont, it gets closer and farther away over time, and we are in a deep solar minimum and the temperarure is going down.. According to LordMockton, the heat goes out into space, and this is messured by satallites for years..

For more on that from Lord, he is available on youtube, lots of vids..

And, the Hole in the ozonlayer, have you heard much about it lately ?
NO, it is closing and they dont want people reminded about it so they will rush and Google it...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Let's see,they have the money,the biggest weapons,underground bunkers to wait out the riots,not to menttion Obama's "civilian army"-just as large and well funded as our military?!

The concentration camps are sometimes referred to as "Re-Education Centers"!

I think all we can do is prepare for the inevitable. We either go along with their plans,or we stand up for our God-given rights and beliefs and be killed.

It's time for people to know whose side they are on,Good or Evil?

That's why this information is helpful. It helps people to see the truth,if nothing else. But that counts for everything at this point!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

darn I forgot how the ozone holes are created...was it from the magnetic field or was it just a result of cold air or high pressure...must've slept through that part of the lecture haha

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Im telling youguys, these people are not humans, they cant be, they treat us as locked up cattle, and only persons of non human origins would do this to humans. Wake Up . This is the road to the slaughter house.

I've been trying to tell people that for years.

Their precious bloodline is precious because it is genetically different from ours. Compassion simply is not part of their genetic structure.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinsquibben

darn I forgot how the ozone holes are created...was it from the magnetic field or was it just a result of cold air or high pressure...must've slept through that part of the lecture haha

i was young but "free on" comes to mind. stuff in airconditioners from homes to cars. That's all I can remember. Seemed as if it awas a test to see if we'd buy the guilt trip of blaming ourselves for an environmental problem, but on a smaller scale. it's funny how big of a deal that was then it was just gone haha, thanks for the reminder.
Combine that with the cooling scare of the 70's and I honestly just start chuckling at the absurdity of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinsquibben

Here is the Wiki on it..just to push in the right direction..

Wiki Hole

The detailed mechanism by which the polar ozone holes form is different from that for the mid-latitude thinning, but the most important process in both trends is catalytic destruction of ozone by atomic chlorine and bromine.[1] The main source of these halogen atoms in the stratosphere is photodissociation of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) compounds, commonly called freons, and of bromofluorocarbon compounds known as halons. These compounds are transported into the stratosphere after being emitted at the surface.[2] Both ozone depletion mechanisms strengthened as emissions of CFCs and halons increased.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Thanks for posting this! I've seen more of this guy's videos and I love how directly he speaks to the "average guy". He tells it like it is. He's smart!

I also noticed somewhere along the line that you may also be a Tom Horn fan.(I use the term "fan" lightly.)

So,how does it feel knowing that the world is coming down around us and all sanity has gone out the window? Pretty crazy,isn't it/!

Almost makes me glad that I'll be being put to death for standing up for my beliefs!

Can you imagine the brainless,soulless inhabitants that will be left to do the labor for the NWO? Not the kind of people I'd want to associate with! They can have the New World Order.

(I'm more interested in the coming kingdom of the Lord,the one He'll set up when he's done kicking these Luciferion's butts!)

you mean there isn't one yet? damn, a lot of us have been had.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It would seem the "Truth" is not what the researchers are after here..

In one e-mail exchange, a scientist writes of using a statistical “trick” in a chart illustrating a recent sharp warming trend. In another, a scientist refers to climate skeptics as “idiots.”

Skeptic Web sites pointed out one line in particular: “The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t,” Dr. Trenberth wrote.

NY Times

Anything to win... Even this..

Semper

top topics

join