It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UTUBE videos with new age info is being disabled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls.
I noticed today after checking my fevorites on utube profile that most of good information videos about new age, chi gong, free energy, 2012 pole shift and manyt others videos are NOT AVAILABLE any more.
Check iy yourselves you will be surprised the info you thought you have is not for the grab anymore.
I am starting to think how we can back up good videos from utube and keep the information that is vital fot this time in our history.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Another thing to look at is the counters, they'll go backwards or not list under the category they should with awards they have etc etc....

Youtube aka ziontube is just a big cluster F%^# of search rigging and control. Google with all its smarts couldn't possibly figure out how to manipulate search results and ratings could they

I'm urging more and more to leave ziontube in the dust and move towards another solution, after participating in the charlie sheen 9/11 video for many days and seeing comment stacking, vote manipulation, certain comments about 'great firewall of china google.cn' and messages about comment manipulation not going through at all (even though I'd just put in the verify figures), made me really realize how controlled the place is. And this is what we see on the surface.... go figure.

Liveleak anyone?

[edit on 2/12/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

yes thats what i do if you run Firefox go get the add-on called Download Helper it works just fine

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'll go chck it out now, but are you sure it just wasn't copywritten material?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

speaking of liveleak i just went there and got a Javascript downloader alert from my Avast think it came from the ads

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My vids i like are still there. Vids are always removed for silly reasons..mostly copyright. My vid of ducks was once removed b.c i used an aladdin song in it lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Videos can be removed from Youtube for a number of reasons. Maybe there was nothing wrong with that particular video. It could have been removed for other reasons. Like i.e. if the uploader got his account terminated because of something else.

Imagine if...:
I upload an "innocent" video to Youtube, and then break their terms and conditions by doing something bad, causing my account to be terminated. All videos I've previously uploaded would be removed, even the "innocent" one. Pointing fingers and say that they've removed the video "because I came too close to the truth", wouldn't be true in that case.

How do you know the reason for why those videos were removed?

In some cases, it may say that certain videos were removed because of "a copyright claim by WMG" or whatever, when you try to view them. In those cases it's clear why the videos were removed, and we're even told who was responsible for the video to be removed from Youtube.

In other cases, it may say that the video was removed because of "blahblah terms and conditions blahblah". In those cases, the account was likely terminated and you (and we) won't know the reason why, but the video was removed because of that reason.

It may even say that the video was removed by the user. In that case, the uploader removed their own video from Youtube (for whatever reason).

No conspiracy... 2 cents

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join