It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama sending troops to Afghan or other plans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey folks, just got this one on YT, I dont live there so I cant put any personal thoughts on it it that regard, so , take alook ..

It's something else. After Obama signs the Copenhagen treaty on climate control, this country will be governed under the U.N.! That is the one world governing body that is clearly refered to in the treaty. Our Constitution will no longer be in play. Obama is the head of the U.N. Security Council, and will usurp the Constitution under the U.N. and Copenhagen Treay mandates. The troop movement is readying for civil unrest when everyone realizes what Obama has done. Buy guns and ammo now.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Buy guns and ammo now.

Are they using scare tactics to sell munitions?

Our constitution doesn't allow for a foreign treaty to supersede it. The problem lies in the politicians who work against this sovereignty.

The treaty does look like a one world economic front though.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just have to say, the troops aren't going to follow any orders to lock down the US against civil unrest. Instead it will turn into a revolution.

If you haven't been paying attention the military doesn't exactly like Obama. They aren't going to follow illegal orders when it comes to quelling civil unrest in the US.

Also it doesn't matter what Obama signs, the treaty has to be ratified by the Congress and there is a 95% chance that nothing is going to be signed in Copenhagen, China and India aren't on board with it, and that means no deal. Instead they will just sign an outline.

Bunch of fearmongering is all I see. Also the build up of troops just happens to coincide with a coming increase in forces going to Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have seen this guy on numerous videos before.

He has a lot of videos regarding the real estate market meltdown last year in California.

If this was from someone I did not have past experience seeing his videos, I may not have given it a look see.

He was credible on his other videos in the past. Hit the real estate bubble on target. HMMMMMM.

Must start to look into this.

S&F OP

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He sayd in the video that the people from the town haddnt seen so much activity before, so what if the troops to afghan is a 'trick', the troops going to displaced in the USA.
I heard a nother Vid that the Ukraine Pneumonia have possibly broken out in Iowa and Florida, could be some relations ?

In the Ukraine, schools are closed and ready for 'recommended' vaccinations with the aid of the military..

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Live 30 miles north and heard large artilliary shell explosions at a rate of 3 per hr. Nothing out of the ordinary really, but the southern side maybe as reported. Who is the poster?
Nothing like that big bomb that they dropped on Tora Bora.
But Bin Laden has nothing to worry about being in Iran right?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I have to say for the majority of them i would agree with you, most of the militias are in fact Military or ex-military, i have faith in our good troops they would not lets this happen to us instead call on us for help in return

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well here we go again!
This weeks 'some guy on YouTube' story.
Anyone care to put real money on nothing happening?
This is yet another silly thread, civil war, martial law, the UN.
Yeah sure. I'm sure it can generate lots of disaster entusiasm, maybe even, dare I say it?, Panic sex. But I'll be right here in a few weeks to remind you that this whole thing was BS...yet again.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

you work for the Obama administration or something this is all you and December_Rain do, dis-info agents maybe? I'm just asking a question about the obvious is all, i have the right to do that don't i, or maybe not

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm working on the tie in guys and gals don't worry! If we could just figure out the link between 35,000 more troops going to afganistan and large scale troop movements at the largest(?) marine base in the U.S. I'm drawing a blank, this just make no sense. And congrats to the Vid maker on predicting the Cali housing bubble last year, 2 years after it began. This ones a stumper!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Oh please, I didn't even reply to or comment on your post!
Post whatever you like, jeeez, stop being so dramatic.
Tell you what though, I'LL post what I like too!
It just so happens that I'm not very interested in most topics here, so I post about the ones i am interested in, mostly politics.
If you don't like my posts or December's, the put us on ignore.
simple huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I was just asking is all, by no means attacking you or him just so thats straight. Post what you want its your freedom to do so, just as mine to ask a simple question.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

What question are you asking?

new topics

top topics

join