It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Job ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Mr Mask

And BOO to your glorification of illegal drugs. This is NOT even remotely what this forum was created for.

OK Humor me. What was it made illegal for? Why would ATS make a forum to discuss this if it some glorification of illegal substances and nothing else.

he cant humor you, he cant discuss the things you speak of

there are only 2 things he can discuss
1. how marijuana does nothing medically (it is not a cure for anything nor is it a treatment for anything, everyone who thinks so is simply nothing more then a pot head wishing to pat their stoner buddies on the back)
2. speak about how i type online in an informal forum. there have been at least 4-5 posts of his now regarding my type style

however id like to go on the record and say of course thats not a troll, he just likes to argue with people just like i like to use the return key

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

SkepticOverlord cracked down hard on the initial forum a few months back - I know as I was involved in it (long story, not going there). There is no reason to think he would not do the same to this forum if he thought people were going too far.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

those guys were not

Talking about

Me or to me.
LOl

Are you sure that something

Does not cause

Comprehension problems?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Errrmmm.....

I don't think he WAS talking to you. He was directing his comments at Mr Mask and 12.21.12 as is clearly displayed at the top of his post....

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Mr Mask

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Kryties]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join