It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collectively working against 'stoner' trolls.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

nope i wanted the forum closed because it was complete nonsense with idiotic bickering rather then focusing on any intelligent points or topics of conversation

instead of being beneficial to the medical marijuana cause, the forum only contained bickering and age old propaganda with very little truth mixed in but hard to find while sorting through all the crap

fortunately i have recently seen some more purposeful posts, but im sure you will pop in there and waste posts in there too

you sir are the definition of a troll and it is obvious the mods are letting you continue your trolling, i would not be shocked to find out you are working with the mods to shut this forum down

maybe we can replace it with bamboo forum

edited to say

and when are you going to stop jealously copying me, you have wasted at least 5 posts now criticizing the way another ats member types in his posts, yet that doesnt clog up the threads needlessly does it? no thats all valuable information you are passing on to people, thanks appreciate it, great job, quality contribution to the ats community

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Dramey]

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

instead of being beneficial to the medical marijuana cause, the forum only contained bickering and age old propaganda with very little truth mixed in but hard to find while sorting through all the crap

Maybe you just misunderstand what the purpose of the forum was for.

This forum is for the discussion of conspiracies and cover-ups related to the trade and trafficking of illicit drugs. Personal use, advocacy of legalization, and related non-conspiratorial topics are not allowed. Members posting about personal recreational use of drugs and related mind-altering substances may be banned without warning.

This forum is not intended for discussion of legalization advocacy or speculation of enlightenment or spiritual possibilities related to drug use.

This forum was not intended to be "being beneficial to the medical marijuana cause". There are forums for that just not on ATS.
example here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i have reported you several times now for the fact you act egotistical to other ats members, and constantly restate t and c detracting from the discussion at hand

within your posts, there is valuable information (which i have related to the mods in every alert i have made), and a good point of view from opposition, however you have gone above and beyond the reasonable call of duty to simply frustrating, which seems to be your purpose

you constantly copy and paste from the t and c clogging up space

you constantly talk to other ats members about how well you have explained these big words, great job at being able to prove your intellect on an internet forum, you can explain the same things humbly and be much less of a tool

if something you feel violates t and c, then report it, if not, simply stay quiet and dont waste ats board space, just the posts between you and myself have wasted severe ats space

for the record, not one of my posts have ever supported legalization or decriminalization, the only thing i have ever supported was medical marijuana reform

i have never spoken of enlightenment or spiritual possibilities

i have spoken directly about how the propaganda we have been fed for decades in itself is a conspiracy involving not only the economical side of it but the medical side of it

if speaking of medical marijuana is wrong in this forum then myself and many others should be banned while you run around this forum doing what you do

if that is the case, report us and ban us, if not, leave the t and c to the mods

and im begging you please report me, hopefully if enough people report myself and you both of our posts involving all of this ignorance can be erased from ats

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

i have reported you several times now for the fact you act egotistical to other ats members, and constantly restate t and c detracting from the discussion at hand

There are no rules against reporting however i have not violated the T&Cs and if the mods want to cut my posts they will and ill get over it. Since you keep resoponding to me it is not like helping distract...

clogging up space??? Maybe i will just start using the return key instead of a period.

you constantly talk to other ats members about how well you have explained these big words, great job at being able to prove your intellect on an internet forum, you can explain the same things humbly and be much less of a tool

Do not get mad at me because i have to post definitions of big words because people start raising an argument that only shows their lack of understanding of what is being said.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What is this fatwa against a variety of poster you don't like?

Why can't you just ignore the category?

This is just another iteration of: 'the problem with ATS is THIS kind of poster'.

oh ya - I've met several highly successful engineers over time who use marijuana. somehow, they manage not to talk nonsense. that's a different problem - people just like to talk out of their rear ends.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Would you both just shut UP!

You know - when you stand there looking at two people arguing... you aren't thinking 'who is wrong and who is right here'.

Instead! YOU ARE THINKING! 'MAN, THESE TWO ARE A COUPLE OF CHILDISH JACKASSES'!

So please, do us ALL a favor and take your lovers feud to private. We don't want to hear it, feel pretty safe in speaking for all here on this one.

EDITED TO ADD: Gawd, buncha damn youngens!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Little One]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
So please, do us ALL a favor and take your lovers feud to private. We dont want to hear it...

Let's make that official. Knock it off guys.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Zaiger you have popped up in nearly every thread not to provide evidance, but simply to point out how the forum is being misused, you even come into a thread created for the purpose of helping make sure that the forum is used properly only to point out that isn't being. That in my book is trolling.

Not so fast there skimpy with the name calling.

I too police the board often. See my signature - always been that and probably always will be. I do it out of love for something I have invested many years in. ATS.com.

I'm not a troll - ok? Get that if nothing else. Furthermore, the work I do here reporting idiots has always been very well received by admin. They appreciate it and I appreciate the hell out of them!

And I do every single thing you mentioned above daily AND REPORT any and all violations. So Im a troll? No... I am a valued member.

Thus if that actually IS YOUR definition of a TROLL... whats your definition of A GOOD MEMBER?

Or better yet, can you show us for once? You can show people far better than tell them. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
No, what's laughable is the fact that some don't get it. The staff have tried for years to keep the topic of drug conspiracies on the board. ALWAYS epic fail. So the topic was completely banned. The membership wants to discuss these topics so the staff took many hours hammering this out so that these conspiracies CAN be discussed and still people are whining about not being able to discuss personal use. That is not what ATS is here for. You want to discuss personal use, go to High Times. Or the FBI website if you have the stones.

I understand that you guys don't want personal use posts because of legality issues.

But, we are able to post that we are gay. That we drink alcohol. That we wear makeup. Etc.

All, BTW, are illegal somewhere.

So what's the difference with drugs?

B-17 is illegal in the States. Are we now not to talk about apricot seeds?

Trans Fat is illegal in California. Are we now not allowed to talk about dinner last night at McDonalds?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join