It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying wing - from Horten to UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Flying wing - from Horten to UFOs

hello

this is a big subject, and it involves a history of aircraft-engineering...but one thing amazes me.....

here it is:

WWII HORTEN FLYING WING

"The Horten Brothers flying wing bomber. It was intended to be a '1000' bomber, ie, it was supposed to fly at 1,000kph for up to 1,000kms, carrying up to 1,000kgs of bombs. The wing skins were made of a wood-carbon powder composite that absorbed radar pulses, so it would have been largely invisible on radar. Quite a project, but the war ended before it was fully developed."

www.ctie.monash.edu.au...

NORTHROP FLYING WING

see any similarity?

and then, we have their much younger, faster brothers...

B2 BOMBER

The B-2 Spirit is a multi-role bomber capable of delivering both conventional and nuclear munitions. A dramatic leap forward in technology, the bomber represents a major milestone in the U.S. bomber modernization program. The B-2 brings massive firepower to bear, in a short time, anywhere on the globe through previously impenetrable defenses.

F-117 STEALTH FIGHTER

The F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighter attack aircraft was developed by Lockheed Martin after work on stealth technology, and the predecessor test demonstrator aircraft, Have Blue, was carried out in secret from 1975. Development of the F-117A began in 1978 and it was first flown in 1981, but it was not until 1988 that its existence was publicly announced. The Nighthawk is the world's first operational stealth aircraft. The first aircraft was delivered in 1982 and the last of the 59 Nighthawks procured by the US Air Force was received in 1990.

X-47 Unmanned UCAV

and then, OUR TRIANGLE UFO FRIENDS

TR3B

Over the last few years numerous sightings of a Black Triangular aircraft have been reported . A number of these can be discounted as they were probably either F111's, F14's or even RAF Tornado's in full swept-wing configuration. However that still leaves a number which are "Unexplainable".These constitute reports of a vehicle that can hover as well as a capability of extremely high speed level flight, and invariabley accompanied by either complete silence or a loud pulsing engine note. This would certainly fit the profile as reported in the "Belgian Incident".

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

According to another report, by mid-1992 " Aurora was being flown from a base in the Nevada desert to an atoll in the Pacific, the on to Scotland to refuel before returning to the US at night. Specially modified tanker aircraft are being used to top up Aurora's tanks with the liquid methane fuel in mid-air. The Us Airforce is using the remote airbase at Macihanaish, Strathcyde, as a staging point. The mystery aircraft has been dropping in at night before streaking back to America across the North Pole at more than six times the speed of sound. An F111 fighter bomber is scrambling as the black-painted aircraft lands, flying in close formation to confuse prying civilian radars."

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

my point is: is FLYING WING TECH REVERSED UFO TECH, or are TRIANGLE UFOS JUST VERY ADVANCED AIRPLANES?

thanks

[edit on 29-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Man, thanks for another very interesting thread.

I always enjoy the work you put into your presentations.

Alas, I do not have the answer to your 64,000 dollar question.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
thank you very much univac

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi,
maybe the wing is only a logical appearance which comes up when you`re developing aviation tech, no matter if human or not.
I think if our wings were succesfully reverse engineered alien tech they would be silent and capable of hovering.
Of course, if the silent triangles are ours, maybe they are reverse engineered. Because they seem so far advanced to me.
But hey, to this day I`m totally stunned by the principle of pressing music into a vinyl record and then listening to it on my turntable. Genius in my opinion. What I`m trying to say here is:
Sometimes humans invent crazy far out things.

Cool thread though, thanx.

join