It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Reply from Bulgarian Academy Of Sciences Space Research Institute

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I emailed several questions to the BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE based on the thread linked below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please see the reply shown below.

BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Dear Sir Woods,

Thank you for your interest regarding the prematurely published article in Novinar Daily and Sofia Echo. Firstly, I would like to clarify that SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE of BAS is not directly involved in the “Dialogue 2009” experiment, in which myself and my colleagues are currently taking part in.
This year, I had the opportunity of putting together a team of experts representing various scientific fields and walks of life. We worked together on a project based on the original work on our own Mrs M.Vezneva, a former architect and correspondence member of IAI. Mrs. Vezneva has two published books containing dictionaries of universal symbols language via which she states that pictograms may be interpreted. In her books, she engages in a dialogue regarding global issues with the crop circles “creators”. It is based on the universal symbols language, I.e. Pcychometry and telepathy.
The aim of the “Dialogue 2009” experiment is to carry out a similar dialogue regarding the use of the crop circles but using different participants. We believe that the crop circles are real existing formations from unexplained nature, and that they carry information from alien to us sources. We have already 36 participant replies which we are currently analyzing. Currently, there are facts confirming our initial hypothesis, mentioned above, however we will publish our final thoughts after careful consideration by all team members.

Please let me know if you’d like any further information or if you’d like to take part in “Dialogue 2010” experiment. Thank you!

With kind regards,
Prof. Filipov

-------Original Message-------

Date: 23.11.2009 г. 23:15:28 ч.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Request verification of News Story

- Show quoted text -

Prof. Lachezar FILIPOV

Space Research Institute
Deputy Director on International and National Activities

Secretary of Interdepartmental Commission on Space Research of Council of Ministers
Head of Astrophysical and Synergetic Department
6 Moskovska Str.
P.O. Box 799
1000 Sofia
Bulgaria

Tel.: +359 878 705422;

+359 2 979 34 22
Fax +359 2 981 33 47
E-mails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm not sure what all this means but I thought I should share this info.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by badmoviefan]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps from Title.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
so this "scientist" believes this book writer woman has telepathic powers and knows "universal" language symbols and have been talking to aliens via crop circles? lol...where's the proof mista scientist....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
She has such joy that she is able to connect to the truth, good for her.
You will see more of people like us in the near future and many others will have contact.

This is project is called "Dialogue 2010". Wake up people the talks have begun, prepare.

www.internationalpeaceandconflict.org...

"EPLD 2010" its time peoples lets go.

EPLD 2010 is an event of national and regional significance scheduled to take place in March 2010 which will strengthen the capacity of the region’s future leaders to manage challenges collaboratively, positively and creatively.

www.egov-conference.org...

www.aist.asn.au...

Its here if you see it, it will happen tomorrow.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
In her books, she engages in a dialogue regarding global issues with the crop circles “creators”. It is based on the universal symbols language, I.e. Pcychometry and telepathy.

What is Psychometry?

Psychometry is a psychic ability in which a person can sense or "read" the history of an object by touching it. Such a person can receive impressions from an object by holding it in his/her hands or, perhaps, touching it to the forehead. Such impressions can be perceived as images, sounds, smells, tastes - even emotions.

Psychometry is a form of scrying - a psychic way of "seeing" something that is not ordinarily seeable. Some people can scry using a crystal ball, black glass or even the surface of water. With psychometry, this extraordinary vision is available through touch.

I got this explanation online for Psychometry. I have never heard of this, ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

gypsies have been using this for centuries to scam people, just like ms cleo. i dont believe anyone claiming to have such abilities.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Psychometry has been used by Psychics who have helped police with cases. Psychics touch an article of the victims and they can sense and see thing the victim felt.

Noreen Renier has used psychometry in her 23-year career in detective work. She has lectured at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Va., and worked on more than 400 unsolved cases.

There's a lot of evidence for Psi. There's more evidence for Psi than there's evidence that asprin can help prevent a second heart attack.

Here's Dean Radin going over the evidence and repeated experiments that confirm the effects of Psi.

www.youtube.com...

I'm glad to see scientist thinking outside of the cave. I look forward to reading their findings

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

And when they don't provide you with your already pre-determined conclusion, you will call them delusional, pseudoskeptics and liars.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
According to Ms. Vezneva's website...

The messages in the crop circles are addressed to the human race, but they can be interpreted only by persons with developed spiritual senses, who have established telepathic contact with the creators of the pictograms...

It does not make much sense that an alien race would try to communicate with humanity via not only allegorical symbols but symbols that can only be interpreted by special people (like Ms. Vezneva herself). Especially if the message are of the importance and urgency Ms. Vezneva claims them to be. That does not seem consistent with her claim they are for all of humanity.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have a suspicion that this supposed communication between the scientists and aliens is through Ms. Vezneva and only Ms. Vezneva. The scientists ask her the questions, then when crop-circles appear she "interprets". If this is the case, it would be highly suspect, to say the least.

Also from her website, same paragraph as above...

Most messages refer to the appearance of the New, Sixth race with an open ”Third eye” which has always been accompanied by natural calamities and cosmic cataclysms.

This "Sixth Race" is a reference to Theosophy. According to Theosophy, humanity must evolve through seven "root races". Humanity is in the Fifth Race, the Aryans, which are from Atlantis. The Sixth Race will emerge and evolve on the re-risen Lemuria. This is not the only reference to Theosophy on the website. Ms. Vezneva is explicit in how much Theosophy is influencing her beliefs. They are a mating of Theosophy, Christianity and UFO folklore.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

"EPLD 2010" its time peoples lets go.

EPLD 2010 is an event of national and regional significance scheduled to take place in March 2010 which will strengthen the capacity of the region’s future leaders to manage challenges collaboratively, positively and creatively.

Its here if you see it, it will happen tomorrow.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

um.. ok freedom boy... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but not in this case. EPLD.. is not some environmentalist green party for world cleansing. EPLD is not a tool to help leaders focus peacefully. EPLD is exactly, and I quote "The beginning of the one world government."

Its a world environmental platform, WORLD environmental platform that will be given the right to govern the world. I bet me knickers it will be run by a limey or a yank. no one else allowed. probably the real reson we're going on such kahoots against iraq, afghanistan, and iran. they dont want to join the reindeer games, so we step on their feet til they do.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
According to Ms. Vezneva's website...

The messages in the crop circles are addressed to the human race, but they can be interpreted only by persons with developed spiritual senses, who have established telepathic contact with the creators of the pictograms...

correct me if Im wrong there rex, but didnt joseph smith say basically the same thing? keep your eyes closed because only I can see and read the golden tablets? if you look at them, they will vanish before your eyes catch site of them... or something like that?

and then jesus with his.. you will see, after you're dead, that i was not wrong. why take a chance on not believing?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

But on another note op.... Notice people.. regardless of how insane this sounds. notice the people in the respective areas aren't watching the prof here lose his credibility over his personal beliefs as happens in the US. is this country the last one to open its eyes?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
But on another note op.... Notice people.. regardless of how insane this sounds. notice the people in the respective areas aren't watching the prof here lose his credibility over his personal beliefs as happens in the US. is this country the last one to open its eyes?

How do you know?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising

Noreen Renier has used psychometry in her 23-year career in detective work. She has lectured at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Va., and worked on more than 400 unsolved cases.

She has worked on more than 400 unsolved cases...

So this psychometry is really useful and powerful then?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks for your job.

Things could change soon.

S&F!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
correct me if Im wrong there rex, but didnt joseph smith say basically the same thing? keep your eyes closed because only I can see and read the golden tablets? if you look at them, they will vanish before your eyes catch site of them... or something like that?

That's not a direct quote, but more or less, yeah. Self-styled prophets throughout history have used one variety or another of the tactic.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I also wrote to Prof. Lachezar Filipov, and this is the same exact answer he gave me. Does he have it prepared for people like us before we even write to him?

I laughed out loud when I saw 'psychometry and telepathy'. Does this man have any evidence that Mrs. M. Vezneva has contacted the crop circles' creators? I have a feeling that all this study is coming from what she believes the "creators" told her through her gift of telepathy…from one person.

How can they believe her? Did anybody write back to Prof. Filipov after receiving this initial e-mail?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow, this sounds very fake

2nd line

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm going to e-mail them too, and the lady in question - who is apparently in contact with the allege Aliens. It is rather interesting, the Bulgarian Academy is a serious institute. That is what I find fascinating about the whole experiment and declaration.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NebuchadnezzarIII

Ministry of Defence carried out the same experiments in the United Kingdom. Ex-employees suggested mediums were used and the effect on human behaviour inside the circle was investigated too.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Regarding the Filioov case, I found this video (the first of 4) in which Kevin Smith on his show says that Filipov came up with this crop circles analyses only after he was forced into doing so by political authorities. His initial statement was much more astounding and within 24 hours he was no longer reachable except for this email you guys received.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join