It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met or knew anyone, you think was pure evil, and actually wanted to be evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Without question. I knew and still know a person who is evil. Disgusts me just thinking about said person.

I won't get into detail but he/she thrives on destroying themself and everything around them.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
our intuition often tells us if people are evil. or have evil intentions. for me when im around evil i feel nautious sometime or nervous. and im a very popular, strong person. i think our spirit can look into them and sees what lies beneath. you ever heard "the eyes are windows to the soul"? without getting to deep and sounding like a mystic. i honestly think you can jus feel bad energy. the same concept of "chi" or "ki" the chinese believe. they believe your "chi" or your soul's inner energy resonates in your chankrah i think they call it. (its behind your stomach but in front of you spine. that lil muscle area) and thats where "yin" and "yang" meet or good and bad. so that's maybe why when people feel evil or uneasyness or get scared real bad (like a jolting scare) you feel it in your stomach like your nautious or going down that first high slope on a roller coaster. that feeling. is the build up and releasing of bad energy. gud energy goes through the same passage and is more of a soothing feeling. not bad for a 20 yr old black kid huh??lol.................oh yeah almost to 20 posts so i can post my 1st thread. and start getting fellow ats members as friends. i love the ats community. cause bias gets thrown out the door here if not backed by credible sources. THIS IS REAL REPORTING WE DOING. THE HE** WITH MAINSTREAM NEWS

<< 1  2   >>

join