It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Time, Disclosure and the Terrestrial Officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
About Time: I cannot help but think that there is some scenario or theme about time(an experiment in suppressed technology advertising ufo conspiracy in general) it is as if someone wants us to think UFO's and disclosure period. My hope is that disclosure does not come from some uncoventional source and out of the hands of our own U.S. government. Were there ever any uncoventional geniuses? Albert Einstein was the epitome of American genius because his appearance was disheveled and he spoke with a germanic accent. I think that when disclosure comes it will come for America and Transfinite Earth's Terrestial Officer.

Disclosure is the epitome of the American way of life. So when it comes be ready for some fireworks and above all else enjoy the show!

When it comes to technology: "A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark!" DANTE

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That's a very American-centric view of disclosure, isn't it?

How do you know Extraterrestrials won't favour an Arab country, or Russia, or even little Bhutan with its simple life-style, to facilitate their presence to Humans?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

To facilitate their presence elsewhere sounds insidious to me. I sure am glad America was able to facilitate the coming of the Nuclear age. Otherwise we would be a hurt'n!
"All governments whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of "natural forces" which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence."
Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
I call "natural forces!" in this quote the X-FACTOR because it states that the order does not make a difference property for the diversity of existence.
Because it is quite natural to have a russian society but it would not be so natural for a human being to first be an American and then become a Russian. It is as if there was a big roll of the dice to determine which human being for example be a girl a boy an American or an Indian. Things have been fixed in this way by some not unknowable hand The American government and E.T.

It would be derelict not to have disclosure happen in America.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Denver]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Denver

As we have little to no idea how ET operates in mind or reason – their diversity of existence - (we are as yet at the mercy of so called “experts” in this field to advise us), it cannot be ruled out that said ET will follow its own edict and reveal itself not necessarily to the greatest power on this planet, but to the society that is closest to its own.

Could that not be the case?

“Natural forces” may well be chaotic in some eyes, and ET deciding to sit and talk with – say - the King of Bhutan whilst being filmed and photographed, would be a product of that chaos. We don’t always have things go our own way, do we?

Things have been fixed in this way by some not unknowable hand The American government and E.T.

Evidence, rather than hearsay, please?

It would be derelict not to have disclosure happen in America.

Having disclosure happen in any other country other than the States is hardly negligence, is it? And why would ET wish to reveal themselves from within the boundaries of a country that is waging two wars?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nice try but I bet ya $1000 dollars the disclosure will never happen

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Good point about the war. I believe they would reveal themselves to the country they has been livinig closest to the ideals of a society deserving entry into space.
"HEY, look at these guys, they are onto something"

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting.

Now, had we (planet Earth) sent a bunch of astro/cosmo/etc. nauts off into the outer reaches of the universe to find a planet with a relatively advanced life form, crashed our spaceship, and had the bodies dragged away by the local military, we'd be a little upset. So, we'd send another mission to make contact and ask about or people who crashed....

Us: er....where's our guys?
ET: Ah, yes, we autopsied them. Cut them up like rats in a laboratory.
Us: You did what?
ET: Yep, and we hid all their stuff so nobody can know you were here.
Us: Are all your nations like this?
ET: Nope, just us...and maybe the guys who live on the cold side of the planet - but we don't like them.
etc.
Us: Hey, didn't you shoot at some of our ships?
ET: Yes, but we only did that because we didn't understand.
Us: Tell us more about the 'other nations' around here....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Am I the only person who sees this thread as troll-like?

Arguing that one country is better suited to handle disclosure is like arguing that anglos were better suited to handle North America (sorry natives)...

Right?

If disclosure does favor any one country over all others, it would probably just mean the aliens are as evil as our leaders

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My point exactly.

Put yourself in the shoes of the visitors. Has the US been 'stand up' in their dealings with them?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have never seen the USA as an option for ET Disclosure, but then again, I don't know the way ET thinks.

If they did choose the US, then I think we are going to be in big trouble, that would be a sign for more technological advancement towards destruction and war, rather than saving the needy of this World and stop the suffering.

I do see this thread as a little trollish as one poster said, however that does not stop opinion, I believe there is a reason that the US has not taken part in the release of any official UFO related reports as several other countries have around the World, that reason is negotiation, trying to negotiate a better deal, perhaps to keep or try and keep it's borders strong, that can only really spell disaster for the American people.

So Disclosure has to be up to the people to take control of, bypass the Politics and those who will try and run the show, more corruption and lies will only come from allowing those who are in control of the situation as it stands now, no benefit has come trickling down, just entertainment which controls us and keeps us needy, where are the medical advancements that this technology could be used for? where is the technology that can prevent starvation?

Problem is it only becomes a problem when it directly effects you, or is right on your doorstep, I really cant see any intelligent race of people with hopefully peaceful intentions, using one of the youngest countries on the Planet, a country that has bullied it's way into the position it is in, a country which will slaughter millions for it's own agendas.

My guess would be a World wide Disclosure, and I hope initial contact would be put into the hands of a Government with a moral outlook for everyone, not just itself, perhaps one of the Scandinavian Countries.

If the choice was mine, maybe perhaps Sweden, Norway, Finland, countries where the people are the first thought, with open minds, and lack of aggression towards people.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yah this does seem egocentric...I sure would hope if I were an ET that America wouldn't become my first impression of the world

I would pick Switzerland or Sweden...that whole peace thing

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join