It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Gap between Existence and Non Existence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If there is a Gap between Non existence and Existence what would you call that Gap? Half existing????

How can something be half existing. That would be my next question. And could it be possible?

Well existence either is or it isn't. Nothing can be half existing and non existing at the same time. So there must be a Gap of some kind that connects Existence and Non Existence together.

If you understand this explanation. Could it explain the existence of God?

God is the Gap between Existence and Non Existence.

If you dont accept this how would you explain the connection between Non existence and Existence?

How would you explain Zero existence becoming existence like you and me?

We do exist so the Gap must exist.

We know that Nothingness cant create existence. Only existence can create existence.

We know that Nothingness is A infinite because it cant change.

We know that Existence is A Finite. But it becomes A Infinite because it cant ever become nothingness. This explains that there must be a Gap that created Existence.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Keep thinking, you are on the right track. Still got a ways to go though.Consider that nothing and everything exist to create each other.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Consider that nothing and everything exist to create each other.

Yes i have thought about this to.

Existence and Non existence are two totally different states. They cant create each other.

Nothingness cant create anything. And Existence can't become Non existing.

Nothingness is a infinite. Existence is a finite.

Existence only becomes infinite because it tries to become non existing. By changing all the time.

So how would you explain existence in the infinitely space of Nothingness?

How did it get there?

When i talk about the Gap between Non existence and Existence. I think about Zero and 1.

Zero can never become 1. And One can never become Zero. There is a gap between them.

We do have existence because we do exist. So the gap must exist. The gap that created existence.

Could this be God?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Who says there is any such thing as nothing?

top topics

join