It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of DNA finally unlocked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If this is legit...

when people talk about life vibration, and all that, this seems to fit nicely.

imagine if someone, figured out how to (vibrate) themselves to a hyper conscious state? if this story plays out, could be possible.

can we get some more info on this? its from 2004, there should be updated news for this.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Apparently, DNA is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature, as opposed to artificial superconductors which require extremely low temperatures between -200 and -140°C to function. In addition, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This further explains how DNA can store information.

wtf?

The ant experiment seems repeatable and I would not mind seeing tried.

As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the colony stops. No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen transmits the "building plans" even if far away —via the group consciousness with her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive.

That at least should be verifiable.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hope it goes somewhere. I try to tell people that DNA is nothing but configuration code that the cells(self reproducing nanobots) follow in order to build the organism, but it generally falls on deaf ears.

However, I don't think that consciousness exactly comes from DNA, although is certain influenced by it(even on the larger scale in terms of the organisms perception of reality).

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i wonder if this fits in the the holographic universe by michael talbot, just reading that book now and the synchronicity that i went into the city for work the job was canceled i had time to spare went into the local branch of the theosophical society saw the book and decided to buy it and then i see this thread. wow what a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
terrence mckenna and his brother talk about this in a great deal in his book

Mind hallucinogens and the I ching !

using vibrational frequencies to stimulate DNA in our bodies to produce certain effects in the mind or something similar check it out

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocalypse69

did anyone hear of the experiment where they would alter plant DNA just by talking to it?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay, here's my problem, since we share almost all of this 'junk' DNA with chimpanzees, and sea cucumbers etc. etc, do they then also have this ability to respond to hypnosis, clairvoyance. Can I the mind-meld with my ficus since we share all of this 'clairvoyant' DNA?
This is the kind of stuff that folks post on ATS that makes me pull our my rapidly thinning hair.
The only thing that gives me hope is that when someone posts this kind of silliness there is a fairly solid group of readers who instantly call 'baloney.'
There are thinkers out there. here's to the thinkers!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Flag for this thread,

I have been waiting for something like this to come up for a while now.

Kymatica explains exactly what is posted in the op. You should check it out, its worth it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is fascinating thanks for posting.

I had to read this part twice:

"So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
David Wilcock has been discussing and pointing to this research for awhile now in his writings and video lectures.

It may also be the means of reprogramming us with the supposed 'higher energies' now radiating through our reality in preparation for our and the planetary ascension opportunity.

Or so they say.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
did u guys find any source for this?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Sorry. This esoteric crap has no place here. This should be in the paranormal forum.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten us all? I'm not challenging you, I have an honest interest in reading a critical assessment of this post.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow, I found this very interesting. I can completely relate to this article. I have been into hyper-communication for a long time. And towards the end after reading about the balls in the sky, that go from the ground up. I was shocked. I just reported on Mufon last week about the two experiences I had in same general area. I always get random moments of very strong communications from somewhere. I guess this article sums it up for me. Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dookzor

Originally posted by Johnmike
Sorry. This esoteric crap has no place here. This should be in the paranormal forum.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten us all? I'm not challenging you, I have an honest interest in reading a critical assessment of this post.

Thanks

Honestly, it's just rubbish, it's not science. It's the kind of thing meant to sound like science. To anyone who knows much about biology, genetics, or chemistry this is quite ridiculous. It's not even worth addressing with a proper response, one is better off studying DNA and genetics.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
i wonder if this fits in the the holographic universe by michael talbot, just reading that book now and the synchronicity that i went into the city for work the job was canceled i had time to spare went into the local branch of the theosophical society saw the book and decided to buy it and then i see this thread. wow what a coincidence.

Interesting... I'm in the midst of reading that book too. It was the first thing I thought of when I read the article. Coincidence?

This would certainly fit directly into the holographic theory... hopefully it could finally put an end to all the pointless scrutiny about it! The evidence that everything is somehow consciously interconnected is monumental; if proven true, this information could possibly help scientists finally study the paranormal.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Meh!, its not that I don't like Russians but they just seem to make up most of the crap on the Internet for fun.

Don't trust anything that says its from a Russian source.

It’s valid Science: Bio Photon emissions from DNA (endogenous DNA laser radiation) were discovered by Russian Scientists in the 1920’s. Later investigation and experimentation was conducted by Fritz-Albert Popp, a German Experimental Physics scientist.

According to a leading researcher of biophotons, German biophysicist Fritz-Albert Popp, light is constantly being absorbed and remitted by DNA molecules within each cell's nucleus. These biophotons create a dynamic, coherent web of light. The system that could be responsible for chemical reactions within the cells, cellular communication throughout the organism, and the overall regulation of the biological system, including embryonic development into a predetermined form.

The laser-like coherence of the biophoton field is a significant attribute, making it a prime candidate for exchanging information in a highly functional, efficient and cooperative fashion, lending credence to the idea that it may be the intelligence factor behind the biological processes. An aspect of, or cousin to consciousness, though this remains speculative.

Biophoton emissions will vary according to the functional state of the organism. Applications can extend far into other areas like testing food and water quality, checking for chemical or electromagnetic contamination, or agricultural testing for products that improve crop resistance to disease. Biophysicists in many European and Asian countries are currently engaged in such research.

Source: www.wisegeek.com...

Bio Photon emission detection is currently used commercial in the food industry. Agricultural science is looking Bio Photon emissions to determine plant health for the purposes of food quality control.

This photon emission, referred to as ‘biophotons’, is extremely weak, but, based on the technique of photon counting imaging, a system has been developed to analyse the spatiotemporal properties of photon emission. Using this system, the dynamics of photon emission which might be associated with the oxidative burst, which promotes the HR, have been determined.

Source: jxb.oxfordjournals.org...

Biophotonen is a company working for development and practical applications of biophotonics. The work is based on a variety of patents. "Biophotonen" solves practical problems of food industry, environmental industry, cosmetics, agriculture and other branches.

Source: www.lifescientists.de...

Originally posted by badmedia
Hope it goes somewhere. I try to tell people that DNA is nothing but configuration code that the cells(self reproducing nanobots) follow in order to build the organism, but it generally falls on deaf ears.

However, I don't think that consciousness exactly comes from DNA, although is certain influenced by it(even on the larger scale in terms of the organisms perception of reality).

Badmedia, you are absolutely correct! (I’m listening)

DNA is code, there’s no question about it.

When considering Bio Photon emissions it’s easy to imagine that DNA is merely a terminal (a transceiver) which is a part of the Cosmic Consciousness web. Scientists estimate that there are approx. 100 trillion cells in a typical human body. Each cell (excluding Red Blood cells) has a nucleus with a DNA strand at it’s core. A DNA strand is a highly complex molecule which is coiled up inside the cell nucleus. If you could “un-coil” an individual DNA strand it would stretch out to about 6 feet

Cont below...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So, I guess we can theorize that what we should be looking for is NOT the higgs boson, but a frequency.

Maybe we entitle this the God frequency as it is this very specific frequency which will activate this junk DNA.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The DNA molecule is threaded so fine that it is only possible to see it under high powerful electron microscopes. To get a sense of exactly how long an uncoiled DNA molecule is compared to a typical cell, a cell is magnified 1000 times. At this scale, the total length of all the DNA in the cell's nucleus would be 3 km -- the equivalent distance of the Lincoln Memorial to the capital in Washington, DC.

The human genome comprises the information contained in one set of human chromosomes which themselves contain about 3 billion base pairs (bp) of DNA in 46 chromosomes (22 autosome pairs + 2 sex chromosomes). The total length of DNA present in one adult human is calculated by the multiplication of:

(length of 1 bp)(number of bp per cell)(number of cells in the body)
(0.34 × 10-9 m)(6 × 109)(1013)
2.0 × 1013 meters
That is the equivalent of nearly 70 trips from the earth to the sun and back.
2.0 × 1013 meters = 133.691627 astronomical units
133.691627 / 2 = 66.8458135 round trips to the sun

On the average, a single human chromosome consists of DNA Molecule that is almost 5 centimeters.
Steven Chen – 1998

Source (cached): 74.125.47.132...
aNXwdAMjlYJ:hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/StevenChen.shtml+DNA+length&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The info presented above is staggering to me. The enormous amount of surface area which is comprised of DNA “antennae” is amazing if one considers that DNA may be functioning as a transceiver.

The imagination runs wild with the implications of this research.

Jeremy Narby has written a book on the subject of Bio Photons and the origins of knowledge: "The Cosmic Serpent"

Jeremy speculates that the "Feathered Serpent" found in so many ancient mythologies as the bringer of knowledge, is actually DNA.

There seems to be a capacity to make choices operating inside each cell in our body, down to the level of individual proteins and enzymes. DNA itself is a kind of "text" that functions through a coding system called "genetic code," which is strikingly similar to codes used by human beings. Some enzymes edit the RNA transcript of the DNA text and add new letters to it; any error made during this editing can be fatal to the entire organism; so these enzymes are consistently making the right choices; if they don't, something often goes wrong leading to cancer and other diseases. Cells send one another signals, in the form of proteins and molecules. These signals mean: divide, or don't divide, move, or don't move, kill yourself, or stay alive. Any one cell is listening to hundreds of signals at the same time, and has to integrate them and decide what to do. How this intelligence operates is the question.

This is the observation that led me to investigate the cosmic serpent. I found the symbol in shamanism all over the world. Why? That's a good question. My hypothesis is that it is connected to the double helix of DNA inside virtually all living beings. And DNA itself is a symbolic Saussurian code. So, yes, in at least one important way, the living world is inherently symbolic. We are made of living language.

Source: deoxy.org...

There's so much more to this. As someone stated in an earlier response it truly is revolutionary and could change everything we think we know.

Great thread, S&F

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Anamnesis]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Heres a link to a reputable source that talks about DNA and light absorption and emission.

www.newscientist.com...

It is my bet that light/consciousness are the foundations of reality And we will begin to see some major breakthroughs once this reaches the mainstream of research.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Blue: Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals.

Green: It is the easiest color on the eye and can improve vision. It is a calming, refreshing color.

Funny why nature composes of green plants and trees, blue sky. Good old mother nature.

Colours giving out frequencies (vibrations), it all fits the puzzle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join