It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of DNA finally unlocked!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The secrets of DNA finally unlocked!

Hello fellow members of ATS, I stumbled across this article today and thought it needed to be shared as I think it is a fundamental breakthrough in the understanding of all life.

source

or

www.aeonia.com...

Science has proved through DNA that consiousness really is everything.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.
- All of this was found in what was called the "junk" part of the genome that researchers through out.

It turns out DNA is coding that can be written through vibrational interference, proposing a much better way to manipulate genes then implanting them directly.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

I found this an incredibly fascinating read and just wanted to share it with all of you. Cheers for the power of consciousness!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Uhhhh, wtf.

I will flag this but wait for others to comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hmm. Well, I can't seem to find this information in any places that are considered "reputable", but found it also on Rense, who say it's from a book.

All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here: Kontext - Forum for Border Science www.fosar-bludorf.com...

Which I guess after reading it again, so does the site quoted in the OP.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ecidemon]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I read a few years ago that those pesky Ruskies were expermenting with DNA and lasers.
I didn't understand the implications of those experiments then but this article explains the full theory.

If true and can be backed with hard science, then this is absolutely earth shattering.

It actually explains some of the theories of Rupert Sheldrake and Jung's collective consciousness.

I'm sure this will be labeled as pseudo science though and put into the fiction category

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Apocalypse69]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It is actually a reprint of an article from 2004 so this is hardly new.

I also think the authors of the book have taken poetic license from the Russian experiments by Dr. Vladimir Poponin in the 1990's.

I have been trying to find something concrete on these experiments for years now but have been unable to.

Check these links for more info on these experiments :

Poponin's "phantom DNA"

DNA Phantom Effect

In 2005 a group conducted by P. Gariaev in Russia performed the following experiment. DNA samples were exposed to electromagnetic fields in certain frequency ranges. As a result, various luminous wave structures were created in the air nearby. They were recorded on film. These amazing phantom structures were found to move along complicated trajectories. Moreover, they mimicked the shape of the DNA sample and some objects surrounding it.

DNA Phantom Effect

Has anyone got a subscription to the SPIE digital library? They do institutional information on these experiments so if anyone is in the field of optics or photonics...

Dynamics of nonlinear excitations in soft quasi-one-dimensional molecular chains by Makeev, Vladimir P. Poponin, and V. A. Schzeglov

Holographic associative memory of biological systems by Peter P. Gariaev, Viktor I. Chudin, Gennady G. Komissarov, Andrey A. Berezin, and Anatoly A. Vasiliev

If anybody has any corroborating facts re these experiments I would be eternally grateful if you could share. Sorry to the op if I've interjected my own questions into your thread

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Apocalypse69]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I find this information fascinating even if it isn't new. With the information that cell phone frequencies cause cancer, it's not a stretch to believe that we could all have great health and healing by figuring out positive frequencies. Not much of a stretch for psychologists to imagine that by painting a room a certain color that people act less violently. Color is a frequency. Time to start funding frequency research.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have to raise my eyebrows at this.

I just don't see how anybody could be doing this type of experiment for any beneficial reason. I don't have that kind of faith in humanity. I'll keep an eye out for more in this thread.

S&F.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's well known that DNA emits coherant photons in the UV range of the spectrum or "endogenous DNA laser radiation". I know them as Bio Photons, the Russians have always led this research. It's not beyond reason to think that they have learned to influence the photon emmisions.

The speculation that this discovery could account for clarvoyance, ESP, prophecies, paranormal phenom, etc. is something I've thought about as well. I don't think it's beyond reason to think that bio photon emmision could be the mechanism for psychic phenomena we know to exist. I think it's a nice explaination.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I always figured that through all of human evolution that the "junk" would eventually be gone. Its only reasonable that sequences that aren't needed be removed.

If this is true than none of the "junk" is junk its golden. Another mans gold.

Good find OP I'll be seriously looking into this. I know a couple biologists who work on genetics im going to run this by them and I will post anything interesting that they have to say about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow... If this turns out to be valid... It truly is earth shattering!
I could see this becoming the next scientific paradigm if its valid and scientists across the world take the time to study and figure out more about it.

I have always heard rumors of this "junk" DNA being the key to consciousness and the soul... I mean common! Do people people really think that the majority of our DNA is junk! Darwin would tell you right away that there is no room for junk in the theory of evolution!

If this becomes mainstream... it could possibly the equivalent of Copernicus proving the earth is not the center of the universe. Entire books may have to be written and re-written!

Of course for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt with much hope

[edit on 24/11/0909 by Monts]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The entire universe is alive and is part of Consciousness.

Everything is Consciousness.

Consciousness is made up of Vibrations at different frequencies.

The higher the Vibrations, the more "PURE" and closer to Consciousness it connects with.

This is what all of the prophets, civilizations, etc. talk about when they say the "Christ Consciousness" or "We Are All One."

When this fact because known, and it will shortly, then the house of cards that has been manipulating humanity will be forever gone.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Amazing if this is indeed true i cant believe they are calling this junk DNA it's exactly what i have wanted and it would be great if they could find a way to make this junk DNA available to everyone especially me

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeonsChamp

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.
- All of this was found in what was called the "junk" part of the genome that researchers through out.

1) Junk DNA is an outdated and incorrect term.
2) No.

It turns out DNA is coding that can be written through vibrational interference, proposing a much better way to manipulate genes then implanting them directly.

No. It is not. It is a molecule which codes for proteins through nucleotides.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

No. No, they do not. Whoever wrote that does not even know what a laser is.

Sorry. This esoteric crap has no place here. This should be in the paranormal forum.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hmm
"They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA."

Isn't this anecdote what David Wilcock keeps using as his proof that 2012 will turn us into homo luminatus?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow nice. Lemme flag this for later

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

DNA works much like a Vinyl record. The information is hard written on it. It's not a Hard drive, NOTHING gets erased. Which as a matter of fact is why it works at all. The shear amount of combinations available is what leads to evolution and the propigation of sucessful species.

Think about the Crocodile which is, by many people, considered the most sucessful organism as far as versatility. You won't see birth defects in Crocodile population like you do with alot of species. The reason being is their DNA organization is near perfect. Those of you thinking that we are the number 1 species, your ignorant to the fact that the only reason we are where we are is because we don't co-exist with our environment. We destroy it.

You can't encode DNA with Vibrations with a "Laser" it's not a DVD! You might be able to alter some thing using that technique, but explain to me the physics of this. Show me how with a Laser I can make a person look in a specific way. Waiting.....

When this shows up in "The Journal of Science" I might take a longer look, but until then...Toilet paper is a weapon of the NWO!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
No offence but as soon as it started on black holes and telepathy i kinda lost my faith in the whole thing. I hope so much this is real. I do, even modern surgical practices are still just a slow development from ancient head hole drilling. now we just use electricity and sharper tools. this would move medicine a giant leap forward and history would write about how elecricity and waves were used to move information about using radiation and vibration to control ourselfs to the deapest level. but i just see this being it.

still hopeing
good find though

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Even if the research isn't brand new, it kinda gets me wondering, and worried, about how much else David Icke has written and spoken about for over a decade is true...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Meh!, its not that I don't like Russians but they just seem to make up most of the crap on the Internet for fun.

Don't trust anything that says its from a Russian source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join