It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorrhagic flu in US, says Polk County Coroner, deaths under-reported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Oh, wow. I'm scared to go to CVS now.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
My job has a policy that we have to come to work if sick. ps...I work at CVS Pharmacy and they are evil

Any CVS Managers here
Seriously, I hope you don't Get sick, or there are any of them on here

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Sorry but I don't trust this news link, while I believe that people that died from pneumonia may have this type of problems in their lungs,

Complications of Pneumonia
Abscess. An abscess in the lung is a thick-walled, pus-filled cavity that forms when infection has destroyed lung tissue. It typically occurs as a result of aspiration pneumonia, when a mixture of organisms is carried into the lung. Untreated abscesses can cause hemorrhage (bleeding) in the lung, but targeted antibiotic therapy significantly reduces their danger. Abscesses are more common with Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, or Klebsiella pneumoniae, and are uncommon with Streptococcus pneumoniae.

Pneumonia is known to cause lungs to fill with blood from abcess and kill the person untreated, you don't have to have flu or swine flu to get pneumonia.

Between 5 and 10 million people get pneumonia in the United States each year, and more than 1 million people are hospitalized due to the condition. As a result, pneumonia is the third most frequent cause of hospitalizations (births are first, and heart disease is second). About 500,000 children are hospitalized for respiratory infections each year, and a third of them have pneumonia.

And this is without swine flu to help.

health.nytimes.com...

The OP link is using scaremongering to push vaccinations for swine flu and making the link to swine flu and lung bleeding completely ignoring the know facts about pneumonia and lung bleeding.

That is on going in the nation and kill and infect people every year.

He said the cases he's seen in Polk County were all middle-aged adults with a few underlying health conditions.

"These may be the patients that are obese," Schmunk said. "Obesity restricts your ability to breathe and clear the virus from your upper respiratory."

He also said that some of the patients had diabetes.

Schmunk said his urging people to get the vaccine.

"The thing that concerns me the most is, you still have people out there they believe that if I get the vaccine, the shot, then I'm going to get the flu," he said. "You can't get the flu from the shot."

From the OP link, even when the site calls the people that have died "healthy with no undelying conditions, it contradict itself when it tells later on that "These may be the patients that are obese," Schmunk said. "Obesity restricts your ability to breathe and clear the virus from your upper respiratory." that some patients also have diabetes, and then ends with pushing vaccinations for people.

Sorry but this sounds like agenda to me.

People needs to learn the facts about lung diseases and pneumonia in this nations statistics before trying to link what has been ongoing in the nations every year to the Ukraine hype propaganda.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUTERMILCH

Time to make sure you have enough food and water for staying indoors for a month. If, I mean when there is a major outbreak they will lock us all down at one point and besides our food supply chain is a bit fragile and something like this could empty the store shelves.

I already dipped into my rice supply, but I still have over 40lbs of rice left.
Don't have any drinking water stored though...yet. Maybe I'll start tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

so have anyone seen low flying planes spraying something a few days before in the area?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is all just hype! Relax its just H1N1. The vaccine is much worse!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

so have anyone seen low flying planes spraying something a few days before in the area?

Outside in Union Square/Chelsea (NYC) i smelled a foul odor this morning, but I assumed it was coming from the sewers. Not a normal smell for a Sunday morning in NYC though.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Actually is interesting to point out that one of the reasons the CDC is going back to look for death from pneumonia since April to hype the swine flu deaths is actually because looking at the statistics of infections from Pneumonia you can pretty much tells that with 5 to 10 million contracting pneumonia with 500, thousand children been amid the millions the death rates are going to be higher.

Swine flu has not killed enough people by itself to cause a pandemic and a national emergency, but Pneumonia does infect more people in the US than seasonal flu and swine flu ever will.

Untreated pneumonia causes the lungs to fill with abcess, pus and blood.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I had family members who were hackin up blood with H1N1. This is not new news, its old news! Did you really think they would not cover up the severity of H1N1? Safer than seasonal flu my ass, I have seen it firsthand. I really dig the part where they expected vaccine shortages, and all of a sudden massive parts of the populous decided to refuse the vaccine.

When it comes to Americas perception of H1N1 10+10 = -1! People who have had the flu are easy to find, and they will tell the tale. Everyone I have spoken with said thay have never been so sick.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sorry but in my neck of the woods in GA, the swine flu has died down even when it started, now pneumonia is going rampant.

Linking pneumonia to swine flu is wrong when pneumonia kills people all by itself and causes the lungs to fill with blood.

Statistics before the swine flu pandemic speaks by itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We have it (hemorrhagic pneumonia) in Arizona, too. I can't tell you how I know this, but I can tell you that we have it here now. I'm not saying it's a mutated form...I can't tell you for sure what it is caused by....but I can tell you that it is in Arizona now.

I'm sure it's all over the states by now.

There seems to be a media blackout on anything related to the epidemic right now. Just take a look at any of the major news network websites. I challenge you to try to find anything about the epidemic on any of their websites right now. Seriously...try it yourself. You might find something about the vaccine, but nothing about new cases, etc...

It's a media blackout.

EDIT TO ADD:

No need to panic, though. I started getting sick last night (not sure if it was the flu or not), but I took a homeopathic remedy this morning and was good as new within an hour or two.

There are tons of homeopathic remedies that are great for flu symptoms.

Obviously, if you get really, really sick, go to the doctor or to the hospital.....but if you catch a virus in time, you can do wonders with home remedies and homeopathic remedies.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's almost hard to believe the coroner since he advocates the vaccine. However, I think he probably is telling the truth about the deaths. I say this because, again, the flu that my cousin had was a weird one, while so many said it was nothing. Don't let your rightful anger of the implications of this prevent you from seeing a potentially real biological danger. My cousin had collapsing lungs and has surgery scars to show for it (granted, she had aggravating factors but the symptoms were somewhat similar to bird flu and their progression seemed strange). Still, in comparison to this hemorrhagic sickness, my bout was nothing.

I'd better get hold of much more powerful remedies than what I used the last time around. Does anyone know the status of Codex Alimentarius?? If that thing goes through and extends to the U.S., then some of us may have no way to get through this (unless you can get Tamiflu, are able to take it, and it works for you). Just in time for the "plague".

And I agree that the testing isn't a simple thing. My case matched the clinical picture and the nasal swab supposedly ruled out regular flu (I disagree with the methodology but I was taking so many supplements I wonder if anything would've shown up on a test). I was told that only hospitalized patients get specific H1N1 tests. I couldn't believe it when this spring it came out that they would no longer test everyone suspected. My cousin said that the people who were dying of this have been the people sent home with no treatment.

Has anyone noticed public schools are starting to hold vaccination clinics now? Whole bunch of them, and numbers to increase soon. Check your local public school website. This really confirms the agenda for me. It's getting too close to what has been predicted, for comfort.

Plus, remember what Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell said in October of last year?? He said there would be an event worse than 9/11. With all the other warnings around the same time from world leaders (including Joe Biden - I under "wintermarches", and others listed a lot of them in past threads), I think they knew something and I think some were scared. If the elite feel an obligation to warn us of their plans, then they did it. Maybe this isn't the big deadly germ, but just because pneumonia exists doesn't mean this doesn't also. If this is the killer, it's right on schedule.

McConnell said the president-elect's excitement "is going to be dampened somewhat when he begins to focus on the realities of the myriad of changes and challenges we are going to face in the future." One of those "challenges" include the prospect of an attack by a biological agent, which he said might "create casualties greater than 9/11."

CNN article

[edit on 22-11-2009 by invernal]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Is not rare and is not new, remember by government statistics pneumonia infects 5 to 10 million people in the US every year, the cases are more during the fall and winter, but now when we have a made pandemic of "swine flu" the pneumonia cases that happen every year are been tagged to swine flu, when is very clear that pneumonia can infect and kill people with swine flu or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

"H1N1 MUTATES - Physicians baffled!"

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am not here to debate something I know for a fact. Have you dealt with H1N1? obviously not! I have and even know of some related deaths that are not reported as swine deaths. H1N1 is bad bad news!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

That is why I am skeptical with the link of the OP, it sounds fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I agree that it'd be very convenient to put all the pneumonia deaths onto swine flu. I'm going to remember the information you all just posted on that.

But do you happen to believe swine flu is real? If you don't, then I say your assessment is biased because I know it is real. (As for me, I'm being careful not to let my H1N1 experience bias me, but it necessarily affects my view because it allows me not to be blind to the real threat.)

I'm also very interested to see if this so-called hemorrhagic pneumonia kills in hours, as I read somewhere about some European cases. It's important to compare everything we know about pneumonia to the hemorrhagic pneumonia claims to see if it really is a different phenomenon. I'm betting it's indeed different.

Also look at *who* is getting sick. If it's people who never normally get sick, who are outside the profile of those vulnerable to pneumonia, I might (depending on whether it's mutated or non-mutated H1N1 or something totally unrelated, even) consider that it's a cytokine storm from a non-regular-pneumonia attacking the young healthy people.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

I am not here to debate something I know for a fact. Have you dealt with H1N1? obviously not! I have and even know of some related deaths that are not reported as swine deaths. H1N1 is bad bad news!

Exactly. I imagine it's very easy to invalidate the whole thing if you've never experienced it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sorry but I can not get into your skin to live your ordeal, as real as it is for you and your family, I can only talk about what is going on in my neck of the woods and around my neighborhood, and I can talk about government statistics and the pneumonia yearly outbreak that has been going in this nation for years even before the swine flu pandemic.

To make things worst, my neighbor a otherwise healthy 28 years old is been losing a battle with pneumonia right now for one month he has been on treatment and now he is been on a respirator, he didn't have the seasonal flu neither the swine flu but he is a heavy smoker and he had pneumonia before.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by invernal
It's almost hard to believe the coroner since he advocates the vaccine. However, I think he probably is telling the truth about the deaths. I say this because, again, the flu that my cousin had was a weird one, while so many said it was nothing. Don't let your rightful anger of the implications of this prevent you from seeing a potentially real biological danger. My cousin had collapsing lungs and has surgery scars to show for it (granted, she had aggravating factors but the symptoms were somewhat similar to bird flu and their progression seemed strange). Still, in comparison to this hemorrhagic sickness, my bout was nothing.

I'd better get hold of much more powerful remedies than what I used the last time around. Does anyone know the status of Codex Alimentarius?? If that thing goes through and extends to the U.S., then some of us may have no way to get through this (unless you can get Tamiflu, are able to take it, and it works for you). Just in time for the "plague".

And I agree that the testing isn't a simple thing. My case matched the clinical picture and the nasal swab supposedly ruled out regular flu (I disagree with the methodology but I was taking so many supplements I wonder if anything would've shown up on a test). I was told that only hospitalized patients get specific H1N1 tests. I couldn't believe it when this spring it came out that they would no longer test everyone suspected. My cousin said that the people who were dying of this have been the people sent home with no treatment.

Has anyone noticed public schools are starting to hold vaccination clinics now? Whole bunch of them, and numbers to increase soon. Check your local public school website. This really confirms the agenda for me. It's getting too close to what has been predicted, for comfort.

Plus, remember what Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell said in October of last year?? He said there would be an event worse than 9/11. With all the other warnings around the same time from world leaders (including Joe Biden and I under "wintermarches" and others listed a lot of them in past threads), I think they knew something and I think some were scared. If the elite feel an obligation to warn us of their plans, then they did it. Maybe this isn't the big deadly germ, but just because pneumonia exists doesn't mean this doesn't also. If this is the killer, it's right on schedule.

McConnell said the president-elect's excitement "is going to be dampened somewhat when he begins to focus on the realities of the myriad of changes and challenges we are going to face in the future." One of those "challenges" include the prospect of an attack by a biological agent, which he said might "create casualties greater than 9/11."

CNN article

Yes, I brought up the same thing in the Ukraine thread. People forget all those warnings from six months ago...about false flag attacks, etc..

Plus, don't forget the web bot predictions. The web bot program forecast something terrible beginning on October 25th. October 25th was the day that Obama declared swine flu emergency....and the media blackout pretty much began that day....and the epidemic in the Ukaine began that day....

Add all that to Moshe's warning about the Ukraine...and....well........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join