It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget injections.....Whats prior to the prick ?.....Consider SMARTWATER technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I had a eureka moment....
For days Ive been wondering about RFID chips and the way they could get them in us without being caught....
Well......consider this.....Before anyone gets an injection, we will never remember the swab they use to clean our arms just before they put that needle in....
Could it be SMARTWATER on those nice fluffy cotton swabs...I think if a massive conspiracy was taking place they would say....is the population dumb enough to keep looking in the box.
Its a strong contender and plausible that something like smartwater could be used against us

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Smartwater? I've not read anything that resonates as similar. If you would, please flesh this idea out.

I live in a small country (total population 45,000). I know that our government is trying to get the vaccine here. I can't imagine our local folks -- who are my cousins and such -- having the wherewithall or desire to furtively inject us with something other than the vaccine.

I will not ever get the flu vax, nor will my Bride. That's a decision we made based upon the ingredients and potential side effects of the jab. The intranasal vaccine doesn't contain squaline, however it DOES contain live virus. Nope to both for us.

I think our country believes that the jab is the best for us, and while I think they haven't investigated the whole truth of the vax, I also believe that -- at least on the local level -- nobody is part of a grand scheme to depopulate the world, nor to fill us with nanochips or....... smartwater?

It's an interesting idea. I'm curious if you have any science to validate your claims.

will be watching.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I THINK what they dab on before the injection is a disinfective solution, but nothing would stop anyone from using it for dilution.

Only thing is, they'd have to change it for everyone, making it more expensive than the flu shot.

It COULD identify who has or hasn't had the flu shot, though.

SmartWater is a colourless liquid solution that is simply dabbed onto the uneven surfaces of your valuables.

It can be used to code all sorts of items such as jewellery, ornaments, electrical items and even your motor vehicle. Each bottle contains a unique chemical ‘code’ which is registered to you – conclusively proving ownership. It cannot be easily seen by the naked eye and is almost impossible to remove. The liquid glows under ultraviolet light making it easy for the Police to detect.

www.smartwater.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
But whats to say it could not be manipulated to work on a human once it has seeped into our porous bodies......Its a definite eye opener

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
It COULD identify who has or hasn't had the flu shot, though.

Another thought indeed....

www.smartwater.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
naked to the eye......unique (property based).
But in this world.....we are property
I dont see the way of the chip being implanted by injection. I think they would have the audacity to put it in plain sight without sight seeing. Who knows, but I have a strange feeling that smartwater could be used to uniquely identify us. The identity would be an issue once we became in contact with that seal in our bodies, which means when we step on toes we become indentifiable without knowledge.....Unhackable and totally invisible

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Amazing stuff, I suppose it could be used to track people but it seems to me that it will eventually slough off with dead skin in a few weeks. Ok, now I just have to remember to polish hard all my stolen jewelry, whoops! no bacspace key; I dont st;eal! Im not the government!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
People get shots or blood tests all the time, so they could very well come up with this type technology if they have not done so already. Not good for us at all if they did.

new topics

top topics

join