It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi ATS!

I wrote a brief intro thread months ago shortly after registering my account. I read the new threads each morning but usually don't have time to write. I have a full-time job, child, girlfriend, etc. so time is generally short.

The past couple of days I have witnessed and experienced something that I cannot explain and cannot not thinking about. I need to get this out on ATS for feedback but don't want to pollute the board with 20 intro posts about nothing.

Any ideas?

Can I post it here?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi. Actually you have six posts, so you only need 14 more to make a thread. Go to BTS. They go quickly there, and you might even have a little fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Hi! I am am afraid you cannot post anything here that is not an introduction of yourself.

As the last poster said, Go take a look around BTS. It is easy to reach the 20 post minimum very quickly. Just find a threads that interests you and post ( Make sure the post follows the rules though... It has to be on topic and what not) Then find another thread and so on...

Before you know it you will have that 20 posts and you will be set to rock and roll!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
what or where is BTS ?

Time is no excuise for not reponding , its probably laziness as opposed all the other things going on in your life

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blaaboy

BTS or BelowTopSecret is ATS' fun and sometimes naughty sister...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Below top secret is a great way to rack up posts and find out about your daily news.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello! Well, can you at least give us a hint about the topic???

top topics

join