It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WOW Unity! Give us more! I must know!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Originally posted by internos

you are the only troll I've seen so far.

How comes that you've felt hurt now?
MMM
Nothing was indicating that i was referring to you, only some REAL TROLL bla bla bla I'm full of something that smells bad ...

Whatever.
You still haven't answered my question as to specifically what made you believe it is fake. Now who's the troll........

Trolls spamming fake fak troll fake trol fak fake...!!!
Unbelievable. How old are you ppl who type like this?
Great arguments, Really, I'm impressed.

You can't even hold a serious conversation.

Hopefully there is still some ppl out there who would like to have a real discussion about this vid, because I'm still fascinated by it.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by maxxsee]

Hopefully for you there are still some idiots who are ready to believe in everything. Yes, there are. But if it was your primary target, then i don't see why you have chosen ATS: we are proud to have members with some brain and USING it. Just to clarify what ATS IS:

• where was the video taken? (coordinates or location, EXACT one): we need to track down the plaxce we're looking at.
  • by whom? (first and last name of the videographer, no stories like man in black are allowed, nothing happens to the peeps who share ufos videos, so if you want to keep being HIDDEN reralize that your word is equal to ZERO)
  • how many witnesseses (please don't tell me that you are the ONLY one , that would be VERY unfortunate, besides we see clearly people walking around, i bet no one of them can be tracked down)
  • when? Date/time including minutes/seconds
  • RAW video: care to share the video as it was taken by your camera?
    NOT "a copy", the raw one?
    End of questions and end of story, cause i KNOW that you won't be able to reply. You joined today and your purpose is to troll;: you have trolled. Now, focus on some other stuff or change meds, sometimes it works, sometimes there's nothing to do.

• posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:39 PM
    link   
    I'm a little confused by these comments the video maker made.

Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is. It looks like it is hovering infront of the flag pole on the other side of the water.

@markstone005 Hello markstone. I have no idea actually. I shot this almost 2 min sequence which is what you see, and then I stopped filming. I did not see the object IRL with my eyes. Only in the video later. Take care!

In the video he clearly zooms in on the UFO and it's defiantly a video due to the flag waving. You can also see 2 people walking away from the UFO along the building to the right between 10 seconds - 20 seconds. I smell bull#.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
    link   
    Haha this guy got eaten alive.

Why was he filming at that exact location?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
    link   
    Why is this not in the hoax section yet? That is a still image with the bird added in. Notice nothing is moving???? And he can hold the camera perfectly still pan and zoom in on an object he did not know was there till later????

He used this method except he used the UFO as part of the backround and made a bird fly by instead of the UFO.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
    link   
    Ok I planned answering all your posts tomorrow since I'm too tired today. It is 2 am here. But to clarify:

I did NOT zoom in on the object when I was filming! I didn't even see it as I was filming! The zoom is added in the PowerDirector program function called -Video Crop-
    "Video Crop is essentially a motion control applet. You can crop and rotate video, and every change can be keyframed. So you can follow the action within a frame or pan and scan a photo."

This is the zoom pan function that I used.
    I already told you what the perspective looks like throughout the movie. The perspective is zoomed out during every second in original clip, NOT zoomed in at all.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
    link   
    reply to post by maxxsee

But it is obviously a still photo and there is no "video" besides the one you made and put on youtube.
    Do you really think nobody here has seen this before? A brand new member comes out of nowhere with some UFO hoax as their first post?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
    link   
    reply to post by DazE777

You mean if you filmed a UFO you wouldn't add a sound track to it? Amateur

To the OP

Welcome to ATS, sorry but I have to go with the group, nothing to see here. Keep looking though, when I started my attempts at research 3 or 4 years ago I used to get excited by about 90% of the vids I watched, pics I saw and sightings I read about. These days that's down to about 5%, and that's being generous. There's some compelling evidence out there and you've come to the right place to get started.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
    link   

Originally posted by zaiger
    reply to post by maxxsee

But it is obviously a still photo and there is no "video" besides the one you made and put on youtube.
    Do you really think nobody here has seen this before? A brand new member comes out of nowhere with some UFO hoax as their first post?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by zaiger]

That is nonsense!
    I was a long time lurker till the day i shot something strange and decided to share!
    I'm really shocked by the lack of humbleness!

p.s This is a video not a photo.You can see people walking next to the object.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
    link   
    I have to agree, i think this one is fake. Sorry man.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
    link   
    This thread disappoints me...
    Not becuase of the opening post, but because of all the responses.

Just another step towards the more hostile mentality on this site. =(

here you have a guy who clearly believe that there is a ufo in his video.
    So to make it more focused he digitally zoom into the "object" with his software program and adds music to it to get a nice feel to it... and you all just piss in his face.

What the heck is wrong with you?
    He thought this was interesting and wanted to upload it to share it with you. And hopefully try to figure out, with the rest of the ATS members what it is. Instead you totally bite his head off.
    If this is how we handle new members then we are in some serious trouble.
    Debunk it sure....but don't ridicule the OP just because he finds this interesting.

This is pissing me right off.

And I had higher expectations from alot of you. Save your "TROLL CLAIMS" to the real trolls.

The mentality on this site has to change. REALLY.
    Everyone need to learn to accept and respect other peoples beliefs.
    We can question them, but we should NOT make fun of them.

Anyway. I have a hard time believing this to be a UFO as in Alien craft.
    To me it almost looks like a reflection, as if he was filming from inside.
    If he did....this could be a lamp in the window.
    Could be a big umbrella...but....I doubt that...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
    link   
    'Tis clearly just an umbrella.

But don't get defensive about the responses. You have to understand that on this site (and on sites like this one), it is inundated with ridiculous film and photos and claims on a daily basis. It's also visited by the most severe of skeptics as well as debunkers. You should be ready to rationally discuss any responses to your post, and be a bit better prepared up front for those questions.

There is also a fair bit of "omg that's a chinese lantern lol!" posts in response to every video. Best response to those is to ignore them.

Youtube is rife with ridiculous claims, hoaxes, cgi, and gibberish. Posting all you find there probably won't endear you to folks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:51 PM
    link   
    If any thing, it looks like some old UFO photos.
    You see them from time to time as ATS members post
    a collection of vintage saucer photos.

Well ether he took one old photo image and put the image in his video
    OR
    the same saucer image is still around.

A saucer umbrella, where do you get those, at the
    Roswell ET Festival.

Yeah, old saucers are still in Sweden.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Akezzon

I'm gonna have to agree with you here. I mean, c'mon, there is a big probability that:

1.) This chap is new and currently very into the UFO topic
    2.) Has watched a ton of youtube videos to feed that new interest
    3.) Felt that he/she witnessed strange things that warranted a recording session to potentially capture a future occurence

If you are new to UFOs, the ones with soundtracks can be compelling and add to the drama. The OP could have felt that it was better to do it that way.

For one thing, the OP has stuck around to explain the few critical comments that were posted. The explanation for the zoom is 100% plausible. Finally, if he/she did not notice the object when originally recorded, then there is no more to the story (i.e. why didn't you film it taking off, moving, etc).

There would be other questions I would ask before I ascertained that it was a fake. For example,

1.) Can you please post the original recording free of audio/video editing?
    2.) Is the copyright statement real or is it simply the easiest way to deter someone else from taking credit?

It is quite possible that this is a legit story and the OP doesn't realize what a poor piece of evidence that it appears to be to many members of this site.

You guys were pretty brutal to the OP and should have given the benefit of the doubt. Questions could have been asked and advice given in a compassionate manner. This was an entirely piss poor welcoming to someone new to the ATS scene. There is not a shred of proof that the OP was being deceitful and or a fraud and in-turn has put up with what I feel is a completely disgraceful greeting. For that OP, you get my S&F

OP, while the video does look like it could easily have been faked don't be discouraged. If you should happen to film something in the future, you should understand that the quality of the content is exponentially of more importance than the quality of the camera. While a crappy camera can make a good sighting equate to a horrible piece of evidence, a good camera with HD does not make a poor piece of evidence better. Soundtracks give the impression that you are sensationalizing which isn't expected on real, credible videos with the exception of compilations of previously known sightings.

Hopefully you will stick around and positiviely contribute to UFO (or any other) topic threads. Try to understand, that the need for significant, verifiable evidence is a must to have a credible thread on ATS.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by BuffaloJoe]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

So to make it more focused he digitally zoom into the "object" with his software program and adds music to it to get a nice feel to it... and you all just piss in his face.

He thought this was interesting and wanted to upload it to share it with you. And hopefully try to figure out, with the rest of the ATS members what it is. Instead you totally bite his head off.
    Debunk it sure....but don't ridicule the OP just because he finds this interesting.

And I had higher expectations from alot of you. Save your "TROLL CLAIMS" to the real trolls.

The mentality on this site has to change. REALLY.
    Everyone need to learn to accept and respect other peoples beliefs.
    We can question them, but we should NOT make fun of them.

Anyway. I have a hard time believing this to be a UFO as in Alien craft.
    To me it almost looks like a reflection, as if he was filming from inside.
    If he did....this could be a lamp in the window.
    Could be a big umbrella...but....I doubt that...

Star for you!
    Couldn't say it better!
    I am disappointed as well.
    Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BuffaloJoe

I agree Buffalo.

Maxxsee, you presented this with some unsaid facts and that's what everyone picked up on so quickly. There was an illusion of a something more here. I would love to see the original.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
    link   

I would be glad to have it analyzed.

There is absolutely, positively, no way to analyze your video, period. Because it is highly edited and not the original raw footage.

Until that is provided, it is completely moot point to discuss. So, Id suggest uploading the original, unedited video directly from your camera.

Note to the OP and future UFO filmers: do not.....do not.......do not edit your videos and PLEASE stop making music videos out of them. The moment you fiddle with software and make even 1 edit, your video (and pictures) loses all credibitly. Period. This is not MTV and we do not care about one's movie making ability. We at ATS want raw footage, period.

[edit on November 20th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Akezzon

And I had higher expectations from alot of you. ....

I totally agree. If everyone that posted a pic or vid had to self-verify and/or self-critique their own posts, what would be the point of even bringing it here in the fist place....I don't believe the video is "fake" or even meant to deceive, it's just being perceived incorrectly....more or less.....

yes, I'm relatively new also (lurking for a few months and registered this week) and now feel I'll have to be very wary before posting. Or maybe not...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Toxicsurf

Toxicsurf, I think you just have to be honest and sincere, and possibly a little humble in what you're presenting.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Neo__
    On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see it as you were filming?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

YES!!!

Someone else noticed that too

The OP is a liar liar pants on fire!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join