It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are also aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hello

it just came to my mind - as some other extraterrestrial technology is amazing to us,there must be for sure other, just developing worlds who are in as we call it stone-age...so...our planes, mobile phones, TVs and computers will look also alien to them...and WE would also be aliens to them...

As there are much more advanced worlds in the universe than us, THERE ARE ALSO MUCH MORE LESS DEVELOPED WORLDS THAN OURS

thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think that's an interesting thought. By the shear number of planets that exist in the universe you must be right!

I consider that we should be more interested in where humanity falls on the gradient scale of advancement among our upstairs neighbors. I assert that we are near the bottom; I'll explain:

-Our species is mostly captive on this planet that can be destroyed at the push of a button.
-Over 1 billion members of our species are starving.
-We have no definitive evidence of our origin (although religion and science alike assert that we do).
-We have no idea what we're supposed to be doing our where we are supposed to be going.
-Many of our current technologies are tragically unworkable in the long-run due to harmful side-effects.
-Our society is about as drug-oriented as a society can be.

Fortunately, there's one thing we can do to advance as a species much faster than we've ever dreamed: Begin thinking much more intelligently and, thereby, understand the game in which we are involved.

That begins with a basic definition of intelligence, the ability to differentiate. That ability is sorely lacking, in its absence one is susceptible to being fooled. How many of today's facts will turn out to tomorrow's historic misobservations? (You know, the world wasn't really flat 500 years ago, everyone just knew it was a fact. Individuals were even tortured and killed for saying otherwise.)

I don't allege to have all the answers, but I'm intelligent enough to know which answers I don't have. Humanity currently has too many wrong answers in with some of the right ones and it's seldom acknowledges that; even when it does nothing is done about it because the collective mind of humanity prefers a wrong answer to no answer. We can continue traveling that road, but look what it has gotten us already.

I guess I got off topic. We need a much better understanding of the game in which we're involved; the Truth of reality, if you will.

End.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
According to the Truth (Holy Knowledge) found in my Mingloucho Chronicles , we are partly native to this planet and partly Gray in our genetics .

We are 70% Earth, 30% Gray in our genetics

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker

We are 70% Earth, 30% Gray in our genetics

What about Reptilians?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
interesting thought...do you remember when they photographed from the air some hidden tribe in the forest recently and the natives were shooting arrows at the plane? this is how it could be on other planets where their civilization is less developed then ours...

[edit on 17/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah and if like the alines lived here we we lived over there we would like live in two different areas and like the earth would be alien to us.
And if i could fly i would be able to fly.
I'll give you credit for posting something that was not just a TLDR copy paste job. But really, what is the point besides stating the obvious?
We would appear alien to any group that was not familiar with us. This whole opening post reeks of booze and pot.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
This whole opening post reeks of booze and pot.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by zaiger]

Actually, looking at the video he posted, it probably reeks of magic mushrooms.

But to the OP, you have to understand how primitive and young our civilization is compared to the age of everything else that surrounds us. I think we would seem advanced to cavemen, which isn't too impressive.

top topics

join