It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I'm very skeptical that such preemptive use of antibiotics is effective. It makes sense in response to bacteria but otherwise all you're doing is 1) increasing the chance of antibiotic immunity is surviving populations and 2) creating a more viable body for bacterial infections by killing good bacteria and often suppressing the immune system. Are you talking about a preemptive treatment or about in response to any evidence of a secondary bacterial infection? There's a reason why giving antibiotics in response to the common cold is dangerous antibiotic abuse.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

First of all, the Doctor prescribed them to me. I wasn't suffering from the actual virus anymore but what was left in my chest was turning into a chest and sinus infection. It worked and that's all I can say about that!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

This virus causes damage to the lungs which leaves the patients prone to bacterial pneumonia. There have been countless reports of swine flu victims coming down with it and quite a few end up dying.

After the first string of similar deaths the Doctors in Mexico began using the antibiotics as part of the swine flu treatment; the end result being fewer secondary pneumonia cases.

In Mexico, people will wait until they are near death to see a Dr or go to the ER. The situation is different here in the US where patients will be more likely to return to the Dr should the symptoms change or continue. They can wait to see if the secondary infection does actually take place before prescribing them.

It's just a difference in financial status and culture. If the Doctors in Mexico hadn't acted preemptively the deaths would have continued as patients waited until they were near death to return for help. Treating pneumonia at that stage is not the most ideal situation.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by squiz

Hey Squiz, my children have had dozens each, I wonder what all damage I had done to me in the military. They lined use up in boot camp and hyposprayed and syringed us with god knows what. Dozens of shots in a day, four different days. Sometimes, I would say that 80% of us were sick as dogs after the inoculations.

Hey Butcherguy, thanks for replying. I thought no one was going to answer. Why is it Americans are so heavily vaccinated?

Dozens? that is startling.
My daughter has had a total of six shots, and definately not all at once. I was on the fence on the issue at the time some years ago. I was aware of the dangers. But also thought it was the best thing to do.

It's taken me over six years to come to where I am now.

Americans are the most heavily vaccinated people on the planet. I don't know how dozen of shots in one go can be justified by any standards. I've heard some children can have up to 50 shots before the age of 12? INSANE.

This does not happen in other countries does it?

Luckily I'm sure you kids are fine, others don't fair so well. Best of health to you and your family.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

No offense taken.
That was new to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Niagara County health officials have confirmed the death of a Niagara-Wheatfield tenth grader from swine flu. The boy had no underlying health problems before the H1N1 virus claimed his life.

www.youtube.com...

Possible hot spot to watch. His family was from the Ukraine...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I see someone is posting the death of a 10th grader from swine flu here in the U.S.. like this is the only one. No to diminish the life of this person, but there ARE people dying in the US from swine flu, and many are healthy individuals. I have a close friend that works in a Very busy ER that has told me that there have been several deaths from swine flue in the last few months and it was due to what she described as melted lungs. I have first hand account from her that it is not the norm, but she has ssen it. It seems to be very random who get the bad case of it, in her opinion, but all the victims were on the younger side(under 40).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
new here
i wouldnt go nuts over them saying they found two people with the flu with black lungs
that is pretty vague and i wouldnt base an entire consipiracy on just those words
if the flu was causing that we would be seeing black lungs on everyone who had it not just two ppl in the ukraine
we dont know anything else about them
did they smoke
did they live where they were breathing coal dust
stuff like that

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

some people i read are having an extreme immune system repsoinse to the flue virus which causes such a severe reaction in the lungs and swelling and inflammation that the body no longer can get enough oxygen

its really scary

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyzt

Yes, makes you wonder, what is the trigger that makes this thing turn deadly. Is it the strain the person contracted or is it that they were predisposed due to previous vaccinations, or is it just bad luck? It is scary, but we have to keep this in perspective I guess and just have a plan, for treatment ahead of time. My plan is to be proactive and take vit. C,D and eat well. I read a thread on onions, and so will keep that in mind too. Not much else you can do, except hide away from society and that''s just not an option at this point.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

"that chick" is the prime minister of the Ukraine and "that girl" is called Julia Timoschenko.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Luckily I'm sure you kids are fine, others don't fair so well. Best of health to you and your family.
Unfortunately, my 14 year old daughter had the Gardasil vaccine about six months ago. This is one vaccine that scares me. When it was offered to her, to prevent cervical cancer, my wife and I thought' oh my God, yes' but now we hear horror story side effects!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locke23
THATS MESSED UP!!!!!!!
Scary indeed,what could've caused their lungs to become black like that other than smoking,but burned? thats something else, wonder what this is..

"they" apparently spraying this from small planes seen in Ukraine and now same style of spraying in Bialystok Poland where 3 people died

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If this whole swine flu pandemic is a concerted effort by nefarious forces to make people sick and die, I find this bit of news very interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Life imitating art? When I saw the reference to "Super Flu," I immediately thought of Stephen King's "The Stand." If it is discovered that Baxter release this virulent toxin, intentionally, as some have speculated it would be very similar to the story.

If I am not mistaken, "THE STAND", also includes martial law and then a nuclear explosion in Las Vegas....Seems pretty strange FEMA has announced mock drills for Vegas

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The Ukraine Government has declared a state of emergency and medical examiners describe results of autopsies on dead patients in chilling terms that recall the Black Death descriptions from the Fourteenth Century in Venice. While everyone is calling it “Swine Flu” and the WHO using it to spread their panic and untested vaccines, there is strong evidence that the deaths—almost all from pulmonary conditions—are from a rising incidence of Tuberculosis (TB). Now a Cambridge University study shows that there is a close correlation between rise in TB and the severe austerity measures that go with IMF loans. Are the Ukraine ‘Black Death’ cases the result of Ukraine’s IMF loans?

While attention is turned to the non-proven H1N1 as cause of a recent wave of illnesses and even some deaths across Ukraine, few if any have bothered to look at the public health consequences of Ukraine’s program with the International Monetary Fund. When the global financial crisis erupted into a systemic crisis in September 2008, one of the countries most devastated was Ukraine, where foreign lending had created an untenable speculative bubble that burst with a vengeance leaving the Ukraine currency falling like a stone and bankruptcies everywhere in one of Europe’s poorest countries.

www.thetreeofliberty.com...

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Tue Nov 24 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast and Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) was in for the predicitons program. He said that there was "acute respitory disease in the Ukrane near the Russian border. He had some good friends die and said people died within 24 hours of entering the hospital. There are different strains and the western ones did cause black lungs. He said he was near the Russian border and that today (Jan 4) was the highest spike so far. Somebody Please if can speak what ever language they use near the Russian border, can you search, or just give us a few key words, then we can check it out for ourselves. Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

FluTracker is a really good site.

That being said, fluboard.rhizalabs.com...

Sequences from Russian lung samples released tonight at Genbank. 3 of 3 had D225G. Since they are lung samples, I suspect cases are fatal.

Dr.Henry Niman

edit: fixed link

[edit on 6-1-2010 by starstrings]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by starstrings]

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join