It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George Green a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Is George Green a hoax?

George Green has some very exceptional stories about aliens, spirit, free energy engines and other super conspiracies.
As I watched his interviews I noticed two things:
1.In 3 videos, taken over 3 years he seems to be repeating the EXACT same wording as the previous ones.
2.Any question, following an exceptional claim, is immediately deflected by making another adjact claim that is even more expectional. thus misleading the reasoning of the audience and alluding any real explanation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.ihsglobalinsight.com
globaleyz.com

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He claims to have an exceptional pre-contact past as a top investment banker, real estate contractor building huge city projects, government consultant and world-wide travel through his multimillion dollar businesses.
Yet, I could not find EVEN A SINGLE news source reviewing any work related to him or his companies at any subject.
All I keep finding are the same stories, all originating from him and about him.

He claims to be the president of "Global insight", yet this company is listed as a small business making less than 110K$ annualy. Which is what one would expect from a niche website www.nohoax.com selling his brand of conspiracy books and videos.

There are 3 other "Global insight" websites, all dealing with high level financing and management, yet his name is not mentioned in any of them. As president, founder or owner one should expect at least a some info about the man.
One website had a George Green of similar background, yet his picture proved that this is not the same guy.

Moreover, as a physicist I must admit that his "simply free energy" motor that anyone can built in under 3$ attracted my initial curiosity. Moving the magnets up and down by hand attracts the lower magnetic plate, and by sitting on a bid it shifts and then rotates. Kinetic energy powered by a lured human hand. all he needed to do is fix the "motor" so as to show spin with no human hand holding it and I would be impressed.
Naturally, that's not how magicians work. They distract you from the natural reasoning or attention.
He is very good, I'll give him that. smart man.
I've watched about 4 hours of his magnificent and entertaining tales...and now, I just don't buy it.

Has he assumed the merged identity of these international companies, read the conspiracy narrative and added his own disinformation campaign ?
veils of smoke.
I challenge you to collaborate, not his cosmic drama, but this simple earthly one...

I couldn't.
www.manta.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaholic

I may be barking up the wrong tree here (tired and just off to bed) but didn't this guy kill his wife or something ?

I'm sure it was on ATS that GG was exposed as a fraud, perhaps the OP could go back and check a few previous posts. There again I'm tired and could be completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Total "BS" artist ....

Claimed that the only coming way to survive the coming calamity's is to live in a dome home in Ecuador that could stand the 300 mile and hour winds , but then George then says he's moving to an apartment in Ecuador? And he said he was leaving and never coming back because (Sh%T) was about to hit the fan .... 2 years later he's still on the Camelot talk circuit ....

He's basically dooming it all up , and is involved in selling property in the Escape From America market , in South America ....

Some of these operators in Ecuador are selling property for $400K USD ... we're talking in Ecuador man , you can get 5 acres and a small renovated farm house in Australia for that price .... and all the legal protection and civil services that are number one in the world. Not to mention you wont be treated like a "Gringo"

His previous channeling mix up was all plagiarized as it turns out ... word for word ...

No one ERKS me more on Camelot than this guy. BS total BS

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Lol, i couldnt have said it beter. I first heard this guy while watching the camalot videos about a year ago. I listened to his story and thought whoa this guy must be some big shot or something. Then I came across a live interview that he gave to a audince, i listened to it and thought wait a min, this sounds almost exactly like the camalot video. It started the same way, he saidoh you all know that I buid these big money projects, this and that cost $100 million and all his im so rich crap. Then out comes his gold coins that he was pushing. You all know i can go anywhere in the world right now. I have $5000 in my pocket. I was like give me a break dude. But like it was said, i felt like all of his speaches were word for word and sounded rehearsed. In my book the guy is a big scam artist with his dome homes and pushing south america property.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I say hoax. Why should the top 1 percent kill off the rest of Europe and America? Africa? They are doing them no good, so there is deasease and famine there. But if they kill everybody off and only the rich survive, when they come back from their underground base after killing us off with neutrino bombs, well one of them will have to take care of the thrash, another will have to grow crops yet another will have to manfuacture whats needed. Do you think they want that?

There have been many cases of the bourgesie rebelling against lords or the knights who controlled them. But a lord killing off his underlings is very rare and associated with the most deranged characters in history.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaholic

I have an answer for your 1.

Tell a lie enough times and everybody will believe you.

But i am not saying that this is the case.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wanted to revisit this guy as I went through some old Hard Drives and his content come up, my alarms went off with his fanciful claims and the key to spotting frauds is very simple...multiple fantastic claim after claim.

Does anyone here have an opinion on whether this guy is a raging lunatic with delusions of self grandeur ? or does some of his speaking tours have some content and basis in fact ? I liked how he through Ted Kennedy under a bus with the story about his daughter walking into the room and Ted basically drooling over her and saying he wanted to bed that girl who was 14. You would think if we was saying this back when the vids were made he would of been sued into poverty.

But he seems to be another megalomaniac just bathing in his own self glory to a crowd of believers who paid to see him rant.

new topics

top topics

join