It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and an Oblong Box found by USMC in Iraq.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I found some clips here you should watch if you are into the 'Nibiru' scenario.

I find it amazing really that Alex Collier is mentioning an Planet Sized craft coming in near Nuptune, and in the allegde found Oblong Box, it is sayd that nibiru shall pass close to Uranus in 2012, yea I know...

Earlier this year, a friend told me a story about a major archaeological find in Iraq. He said the US army soldiers happened upon something big and it was all being kept hush, hush. My friend, who is a Near Eastern scholar at a prestigious university, said the US government was putting together a panel to examine and decipher the find. Wow! I thought, pretty wild stuff. Soon enough, I forgot the story and went on with the daily toils, we call life.
When the translation started popping up in several cities throughout the world, I remembered what my friend told me and placed a call to another friend, inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the inside scoop. Ironically, in the land of truth and liberty, the country that wants to bring democracy to rest of the world, the translation was easily kept under wraps and as far as I know, this piece here on YouTube is the only copy made public inside the United States. Our lawyers say we are not breaking any laws since the tablets are not even acknowledged to exist. Whatever the case, one has to wonder why the US and British governments are tearing up the land formally known as Sumer, in a mad search for something. Tablets, or perhaps plans for the second ark mentioned in the fragment's 64 lines?

Whatever you think, before you watch this video, prepare yourself for something utterly shocking.

What you gous think ? any connections here ?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's been around a couple of times.
Here's the last one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
It's been around a couple of times.
Here's the last one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for the link..
It puzzles me, people seems to scream hoax pretty fast, there is a youtube clip off another box beeing found in Iraq and it seems to show glyph of a dinosaur, kind'a exiting thoug.

Since there are 'evidence' of Dinos at the old Maya temples and in Iraq, only points to the fact : Dinos and humans where here at the Same Time..

I know, most people scream Hoax, I'm not sure, it is easy to claim 100'ds of peices of this evidence as hoaxes, it is easier than to deal with the truth..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
interesting videos. S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Since there are 'evidence' of Dinos at the old Maya temples and in Iraq, only points to the fact : Dinos and humans where here at the Same Time..

I know, most people scream Hoax, I'm not sure, it is easy to claim 100'ds of peices of this evidence as hoaxes, it is easier than to deal with the truth..

Actually, it's easier to scream hoax if you know what dinosaurs actually look like... AND if you know what dinosaurs are found in those areas (and what time period (we're talking about 250 million years) and when and where.)

The evidence suggests that people don't know biology and anatomy as well as they used to back when we kept a lot of farm animals (and had to butcher and hunt, so we knew anatomy) and that those who don't know these things are easier to trick.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What you gous think ? any connections here ?

I resonate very closely with what Alex was saying in his video. In my epiphany I saw that America was in deed, the center piece for the global slave revolution. Not only freedom from the global owners, but from the biblical creators as well. Maybe this is why our founding fathers wanted "Religion" separated from government.

He spoke of the "Other" race of men that were not of "us". This too is now blatantly obvious to me, and as the clock ticks, many others. The idea of aliens from space is not new, just taken out of the original context. Think of them as the biblical creators minus any religious constraints.

He spoke of our "Ship", our country (many countries of the world, in fact), being hijacked, and from my research this is absolutely true. Our captain of our United states ship was shot right in front of us and we didn't even understand what we were seeing on that day in 1963.

As far as the truthfulness of any find in Iraq, at this point, is quite mute. We already have enough information to put "Humpty Dumpty" back together.

Mother ships around "Saturn"? Doesn't surprise me one little bit

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Well, If we can barely find Dino bones, I'm sure the maya didnt have the equipment to digg for dino bones either.

And I have seen the Dino carving, and it looks like a dino with large 'finns' on its back, cant be confused with a gecko or crock or bird or cat or cow or nothing other than a Dino....

IMO atleast !!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
found something regarding cases along these line hope it may shed a bit light. news.nationalgeographic.com...

join