It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Have YOU gathered samples and tried to have them tested yet? It always seems like someone else has these experiences, never the person I'm talking to. I'd probably trust the story coming from you.

If it were going on around here I know I would get a sample and try to get it tested myself.

These air, water and soil testing labs should be detecting something though. It's just not possible to keep a lid on all of them. I try not to make dogmatic judgments on things like this though. I consider it "inconclusive" as my official stand on it even though my personal opinion would be "very unlikely".

I won't call something impossible just because I don't have proof. I can't even make a preponderance of evidence call on this one.

It's not like the swine flu stuff were people postulate that its "some other virus or bacteria". Without lab tests or qualified witnesses to back it I have to accept the alternate position which does have all that - swine flu.

Do you understand?

I can't say it's impossible but without better evidence I can't modify my position on things based on something "inconclusive". I'm allowing that it is certainly possible, just unlikely and so far, unproven.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

i gave her the link to this thread when i've started posting here, before it came to my mind what a hoax she is. my wild guess is that while refusing to accept our theory, she kept reading both threads, and when she noticed what a funclub she has here, she decided to intervene

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

i didn't. the weird thing is, i've noticed them only twice. never before, never after. around a week ago, first some very low flying, smaller planes, spraying pretty wide trails of something during a day - and those dissolved pretty fast, probably because of the wind - but as i've said, those weren't jets and they were flying extremely low - and then later at night i've heard - not saw - very large transport plane, flying slowly over the neighbourhood. it was damn loud. later, after the sunrise, whole sky was covered with a mist. i could be missing some, though - especially that i'm going to sleep at pretty random hours.

next time when i'll spot them, i'll make some photos and a video.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
eco, you really should read this:
www.infowars.com...

US banned export of some vaccines, like for bird flu, to certain countries, 'just in case', in the fear they could be used to make a biological weapon. so... what JB did? she claimed that since US bans export of those vaccines, those have to be biological weapons.

i'm starting to think she has some mental problems.

[edit]
interesting thing, i wonder if her last name is real. Bürgermeister means mayor, but if you'll split it into bürger meister, it means citizen master. poor sheeple.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You know what baffles me? We had Swine Flu in Australia this winter & nobody actually died because they contracted Swine Flu. They died from other things & were tested to have also have had Swine Flu. Not age specific either.

No offence, but how come the Conspiracy Theories only started once Swine Flu reared it head in the USA? ( land of the paranoid, it seems )

Seriously, get a grip people, "they" are not tryng to kill you with a vaccine. Not only that, its not compulsory to have the vaccine, so just don't take it. Simple really!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

take your time to read this thread before posting. none of us claims vaccine is designed to kill, even more, we're claiming that Jane Sheepmeister is a hoax.

and currently it's not about US, it's about whole world. new mutated strain of H1N1, attacking lungs and causing severe pneumonia, was first detected in ukraine, and now it's in several other european countries, as well as in US and canada.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Yeah well I have read the whole thing & came to the conclusion I came to. Thanx. I still stand by what I posted.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
from Belarus:

There’s no reliable official data but in the Gomel region alone apparently over 200 people have died to date of various types of respiratory complications. They are talking about the pandemic. The hospitals are overcrowded and every day in Gomel close to 600 people reporting to emergency rooms and as you can only guess how prepared the system is to deal with the situation.

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

long live media blackout.
i have a feeling situation in poland isn't far more better, if better at all. as for now, i'll wait for some things to unfold. i'll let you know.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Goodness, no, that wasn't my point at all; I was just saying that over here (scotland) we're constantly being told that the elderly are at just as much risk as the young 'uns. And that elderly folks have died from swine flu.

I never really considered that the old folks as taking the vaccine away from the kids. I don't really think that at all, nor do I condone it if it is happening apologies if I implied that.

And IMHO, from what I've heard about the vaccine, it contains a dubious amount of mercury, not to mention the fact that there have been a vaguely concerning number of adverse effects to it from various peoples.

Respect,

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Eco and hamster, haven't seen you on in a while and wanted to check in on this thread, what's your take after the latest news that swine flu might be on the decline and this article H1N1 vaccine safety results in from CDC show swine flu shot twice as likely to cause side effects ?

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

when it comes to vaccines - i never trusted them - still, i won't comment on that, because without serious and long term scientific research it's either defending of big pharma, attacking big pharma or standing in the middle, and each option has equal chances to fail.

when it comes to decline... if there is such thing, then it's only a pause before third wave (already mentioned more than once by those at the top i guess). and in my opinion, it may be different than in 1918 - we haven't seen much yet, and i bet that's not what NWO wants - so i would halt celebrating the end of this pandemic till third wave will end - and if i'm right, it'll be much more deadly than this one.
...IF there is a decline.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join