It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who created god/where did he come from?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Either the universe is proof that God requires a creator, or god is proof the universe doesn't require a creator. No amount of special pleading or mysterious magical variables can circumvent this, even though people keep trying to head off the "gods creators creators creator" regression with exactly that: a magical variable acting as a placeholder for legitimate evidence that (so far) doesn't exist.

How is this supposed to make sense?
Oh that's right, I forgot, you're not worth talking unto.
Know it all's delusion without documentation should be on the
list of psychotic ailments.
edit on Ram121915v44201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Either the universe is proof that God requires a creator, or god is proof the universe doesn't require a creator. No amount of special pleading or mysterious magical variables can circumvent this, even though people keep trying to head off the "gods creators creators creator" regression with exactly that: a magical variable acting as a placeholder for legitimate evidence that (so far) doesn't exist.

How is this supposed to make sense?
Oh that's right, I forgot, you're not worth talking unto.
Know it all's delusion without documentation should be on the
list of psychotic ailments.

Eh, I tried. See you around.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
God came from the Chicken of course since everyone knows the Chicken came first.

edit on 19-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zosynspiracy
Have you guys ever asked that question or pondered in your mind who is god's god? Who created god? It's almost as if when you try to think about it you can't. It's like the human brain hits a wall. There is nothing beyond that? I don't know how to explain it but it's like we as humans have such a powerful mind and imagination and that when you think about who created god or who's god's god etc. that's it.............that's the limit of our entire ability to think and reason. We can debate physics, atoms, aliens, planets, life on other planets etc........but the big one is where did god come from. It's such a powerful mental exercise when you sit quietly and really think about it. Anyone else ever have that thought? It's very powerful in my opinion. It's almost like infinity mathematics, but infinity for your brain. LOL I sound like a loon I guess.

Well that's the point of God. It is the source. The first mover. Whatever you want to call it.

Science is still trying to figure it out as well. They think they've found "the source" and called it the big bang. They're now trying to figure out what caused it or what came before it.

These ideas don't really cause a "block" for my mind. However, the idea of infinite universes does. Just trying to imagine infinite and eternal universes just scares me for some reason. Always has. When I was a child and found out what "heaven" was, I was scared #less. I didn't want to go because living for literally ever did not seem cool to me.
edit on 19-12-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Eh, I tried. See you around.

Oh but you did succeed!

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The only kind of answer possible;

The "beyond God" questions

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tayesin
reply to post by loner007

Once outside of the bubble I could see billions of other bubbleverses. I likened this to how tha atoms of any solid must look from the micro scale.

this post really resonates with me. funny that it was posted in 2009 so not sure the user is active but thanks for posting...

when i first joined the site this was my avatar.

edit on 22-12-2015 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join