It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Disclosure Video...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Or perhaps you could include this one... if you can find the real-speed version... this one has been sped up.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great job, good start and hopefuly more members will help in this. Its about time to wake up the sleeping masses. Stared and flagged.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
Good job with the vid. Perfect length, too.

Unfortunately I disagree with your premise. I don't think we could handle the truth.

Funny...I can't handle lies.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good Video, nice job.

This is not quite disclosure but informative none the less.

Spirit

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The video is a very good rough draft. Heres my personal constructive criticism

Duration: 10+
Music: 10+
Material: 5

Personally, I would refrain from using the black and white photos(the big german ufo is usable though!), as they would likely turn off the casual viewer. Im a big UFO buff, and I dont feel they fit. I would also throw in a few little video clips. Maybe a very brief quip of someone talking (disclosure proj?), and I also think a brief 2-3 seconds of the more amazing footage from the NASA tether incident. If possible, I would also throw in the fact or idea that many big gov't around the world have released their UFO files, and ask what are we waiting for? Demand the truth!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I thought it was great but does need to have a little more length to it. I'd say put stuff in there from ancients to even bases on the moon. If you do make another that has more to it, I'll send it to everyone I know...

S&F BTW... Great job!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think (as far as getting it to broadcast), keeping it to 30 seconds is necessary.

I'd say, as a community develop a 5-10 minute video, and then make 2 or 3 30 second spots of cherry picked material. I'd also avoid getting into many specific cases, but on a "master site" have links for those who want to begin the long and arduous task of research.

I also think advertising ATS would be like painting a big target on this site. You'd either see it turn into 50 times the clusterf* it is now, or see it disappear all together.

Lastly, if a few of you can pull the organization together to start "funding" this, I'd be more than happy to put on a few shows with all of the profits going to said organization.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
you have my support! star & flag

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I didn't expect all this support.

Well heck, I might have to make a 30 second clip that could then link to a 5 minute video that would give further information. 30 Seconds to capture attention, 5 minutes to inform.

Thanks guys!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Awesome vid!

Great choice of audio, too!

Stay with the KISS method... short, sweet, to-the-point.

The only thing I would add is a 'call to action' of some kind: a phone number, write the Prez, something!

How about a link to ATS!

[edit on 11/7/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Do it... It'll spread like a wildfire with all this now going on.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I liked what you did with your vid. However, I am afraid that the only disclosure that the government will say is that there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I think it's a great idea so perhaps I should create my own video; however, it won't be professional-grade but hopefully it sparks others to do the same...your idea is very inspirational

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Always a day late and a dollar short.

I posted some of what I already have done and planning in the old thread. Now abandoned it seems. I have more unreleased video productions, but I have been trying to get funding to do this and much more for years.

Should I re-post on this thread too? (cut-past) Tah Dahhh!

OK Here it is!

I have thought about this for some time and have produced similar media for such recently in 2008 for MUFON. So we have some ability there I believe.

Time provided, and some creative but intelligent conceptual I would love to produce such videos and media unassociated, and, I will. Current projects have me otherwise alternately focused unfortunately.

My associates and I have been working raising funds for a major UFO reporting and information site already since 2007, and it looks like we will be able to fund that project next year. Then we will sling such media into the proverbial fan.

We are already planning on producing viral videos that serve the purpose of disclosure and joining with other groups like Mufon and similar active reporting sites to up the anti on disclosure by media saturation and generally informing the public. We plan to also provide media and 3D simulations to news and reporting organizations, while teaching other orgs and providing a venue and new tools for them to produce their own media. Teaching to fish, so to speak.

Other programs planned are associated site programs to distribute ideas like this;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb343c8885b2.jpg[/atsimg]

But time is running out, and the constraints are still tight for this. Resistance will be quiet and swift through the media, so thanks to the great spirit for the internet.

We have many concepts, and art ready to publish for the cause, but no funds yet. So, to that end I am going back to work on this very fund raising project now so must push off and back to that.

Keep the faith, and use your creative and conceptual to do it. There is little stopping of honest, imaginative and good ideas.

Unless you want money for it!

ZG

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

OK Here it is!

ZG

Your video is really good. What program did you use? FC pro?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your video is really good. What program did you use? FC pro?

A slew. Here's the list. It was a full time production a friend and I did in a matter of a few weeks. The friend helped with the 3D, but all production was my own desktop. I even composed the sound track music so it would be original.

Adobe Premiere CS3 Pro
Aftereffects CS3
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Illustrator CS4
Encore CS3
Soundbooth CS3
Autodesk MAYA 8.0
3D Studio Max 7

If I had FC it would have been a bit easier for the final edit, but I have not found enough support in the 3D software and aftereffects for a full Apple-based production. Too bad. Apple has sweet hardware. I would need $25K for just the software to start producing with Macs.

Still, using PC-based gives so much legacy support and resource that it just doesn't work for CGI and FX based productions with Apple gear. Standard editing with source video is easy in Final Cut, but I still need Adobe tools and Apple is not getting along with Adobe now. To bad.

I would like much more cross-plat support everywhere. Proprietary fences are bad for creativity flow.

For all you budding editors and producers out there, you will need to know that it is much more complex to do a "commercial TV" piece than you think.

Editing is the fun part, but planning and conceptual, rights contracting and securing legal footage to use and many other things can turn you off and you will find it is much more work than just hoisting clips from the internet and slapping them together with music in your iTunes folder.

In the end, it's always better to do it right and make it legal. Then you can show it in more places than YouTube. This can go to network TV as it is. Original is in HD too.

Don't want to discourage, but we do want more serious material like this. So have a go at it.

With funding, we have the possibility of doing this for many media venues. Disclosure is a state of mind for the masses, not a state owned broadcast.

We can boot strap this type of knowledge to many millions with just a bit of financial support. This piece cost only a couple thousand dollars in time, not counting the CGI we did for almost nothing. Easier said than done. But very doable.

ZG

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Great commercial video. I did some video's myself here on ATS at the media section. But this one makes it clear to.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Great Video!!! My only suggestion is maybe make the video a little more diverse by adding pictures of other alien related things other than UFOs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join