It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of 911 will never come to light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Your story, particularly the element of sportsmanship involved doesn't ring true to me.

I saw it on the History channel so it must be true lol.

On a side note ever notice how the US Armys helmets look almost identical to the german WW2 hlemets. that always trips me out.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS
On a side note ever notice how the US Armys helmets look almost identical to the german WW2 hlemets. that always trips me out.

Me too. It disgusts me actually. I don't know how any American soldier with a jewish or slavic backround can bring himself to put on the Nazi helmet.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well at least im not the only one that noticed it.

It makes you wonder what is really going on in the world, when the army of the free world is trapezing around in Nazi helmets.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS
It makes you wonder what is really going on in the world, when the army of the free world is trapezing around in Nazi helmets.

Jim Marrs, in his book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, believes that the Nazis and their ideology have found a new host in America, which is now the vehicle for Nazi "ideals" across a broad spectrum of human endeavours.

Journalist John Buchanan highlights the connection between the Bush family and the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think the movie "In Plane Site" is just about the best doco to watch if you have any doubts about an inside job.

There is no doubt in my mind that it was masterminded by a very well oiled organisation to say the least. I mean imagine what it took to get two of the tallest buildings in the world to come down almost at the same time is unimaginable.

In all crimes there has to be a motive, right, well international terrorism is on the front pages of the MSM every day, but why?

Until we find the guys who installed the explosive charges, and then the guys who gave the orders, we are all going to have to swallow the BS.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Until we find the guys who installed the explosive charges, and then the guys who gave the orders, we are all going to have to swallow the BS.

I think the place to look for these people is in the Israeli military, but good luck getting any of them to spill the beans. It would be interesting to be in the rumor mill loop of the Israeli military. I wonder if there is scuttlebutt circulating about 9/11.

Maybe they have 9/11 truth T-shirts. "9/11 was an outside job"

[edit on 5-11-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by notreallyalive
We got to the 9/11 facts a lot quicker than the JFK fiasco. Plus, the facts are obvious concerning 9/11 (explosives in the rubble, video of bldg 7 collapse). The problem is media and the Psychology behind the events.

There is more than enough evidence -- right now -- to bring an indictment via grand jury against Bush and Cheney. The problem is that there is not a single honest prosecutor in this entire country.

Bush/Cheney and Co are absolutely, positively, 100% guilty. Obama is covering up the government sponsored crimes of 9/11. Case closed.

As long as integrity does not exist in our government, this crime will go unpunished.

the crime may go unpunished, but the nation as a whole won't... on 9/11 in the year 2001, the USA was destroyed and no longer exists as a nation for all intents and purposes due to the evil and treason that its own government perpetrated upon its own citizens who en mass, could either care less, are in denial, or refuse to take any action to hold them accountable. The USA will soon follow in the footsteps of ancient Romes destruction... except this time, the heat of the atom chain shall be the means. Woe to israel, the first city struck should it attack Iran... so says the new nostradamus sol log.

www.nuketerror.com...
www.nuketerror.com...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One of the most important determinents of how the history of the world develops in the near to mid future is how the United States acts to secure their own future energy resources and at the same time acts to reassure and guarantee, in fact, that China will not be cut off from the levels of energy imports that it requires.

Chinese and American energy interests overlap in the middle east. Is there enough energy there for both major interested parties? There is now but there won't be in the future as demand, particularly in China, continues to accelerate.

This situation has to be managed carefully to avoid future serious conflicts. Israel as an issue, is miniscule by comparison, although still a dangerous flashpoint. There should be some kind of agreement in place between China and the US to read the riot act to Iran and Israel respectively and get these two countries to ramp down the war of words and the clandestine support of various groups of malcontents in the region.

The world is in a tough spot and we have to negotiate our way past the major energy issues to ensure a peaceful future. There is a good analysis of China's energy situation and its connections to middle eastern governments, particularly Iran on the following web page.

www.iags.org...

China's expectation of growing future dependence on oil imports has brought it to acquire interests in exploration and production in places like Kazakhstan, Russia, Venezuela, Sudan, West Africa, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Canada. But despite its efforts to diversify its sources, China has become increasingly dependent on Middle East oil. Today, 58% of China's oil imports come from the region. By 2015, the share of Middle East oil will stand on 70%. Though historically China has had no long-standing strategic interests in the Middle East, its relationship with the region from where most of its oil comes is becoming increasingly important.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The truth movement has grown a great deal this year, ae911truth.org... has grown to almost twice as many members, and we have got several whistle blowers come forward, and the nano-thermite paper etc

Not much longer now, trust me, next years 912 march to Washington DC will have 90% 911 truth posters

[edit on 11-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There are 2 "trials" coming soon!

Key 9/11 Suspect To Be Tried In New York
www.911blogger.com...
At last we get to hear all their "evidence"!
thread on this trial:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tony Blair to face Iraq probe early next year
rawstory.com...

Now we only need Bush on the hot seat

[edit on 13-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The truth of 9/11 is known to some, even on this site, wheither or not they believe it is another story.

But if you mean that you will never hear it announced on the evening news, then yes you are correct.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join