It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu jab today with a NWO twist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Today i was meant to have a swine flu jab, I didn't ask my Dr that i wanted it, but when i went in a few days back to pick up a prescription i was told by the receptionist that i needed to come back today for the injection.

I didn't go to the Dr's as only two weeks ago i had, had a normal flu injection. I have a flu jab every year as I'm asthmatic.

But it got me thinking (put NWO tin hat on now)

lets say that this swine flu is man made and the people who accept the injection will not get the virus.

Then lets say millions of people die from this virus, the ones left (the ones who took the shot) these are the kind of people who, are more likely to be compliant to what Governments tell them to do in the future, better "sheep" if you will.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

My 2 cents... You clearly have an underlying condition. Your risk of not getting the shot is much, much greater than others. If you believe that strongly support and spread the word to not get it but for you, Do what makes personal sense. I would hate ATS to have a death on it's hands. I am not going to get the shot, nor is my family but we do not have other conditions. Here you can have mine, i don't want it and you may need it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

May I ask why you and you're family are not getting the shot. What is you're reason?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

We have never got the shots. I think it allows our bodies a better chance to defend against virus if it has battled them before. I also think their are healthy ways to prepare as opposed to a band aid that is hit or miss.

And to be honest my wife may have talked me into it this year (Maybe) had they not declared a national emergency. Never been sick less since i stopped getting the shot. Mind you not less often, just less time.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I agree with what you say about not getting shots, and building up you're amune system in a more natural way.

I think George agrees to.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That vid was great never seen before. I will say when i was a kid i never got the shot (thanks Mom!) I had a flinstones vitamin every morning and in the winter a vitamin c tablet. As a boy never washed my hands, played sports year round and was always with friends. Yet never sick. then...

Joined the military and had the shot every year, all was well the first few years and then started getting the flu every year often a few times. Mind you i was still in good shape. then...

I got out of the military and have never had the shot again. The 2 and 3 year after stopping the shot i got the 2 worst flu's i have ever ( Bar none) had. Since then i have had 3 kids (Bacteria machines), stopped working out, started cheering for sports (Kids) yet no longer playing them and have not missed more than a half days work in over 8 years.

Do i still get sick yes!!!!! Is it over quick, Oh so quick. BTW i smoke and drink too, while no longer working out.

Great post OP.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've thought about this too. This would explain why important "elected" officials are still getting the shot. Albeit, the clean one. I have this rousing suspicion that nukes are out, bioweapons are in. As nukes destroy assets, materials, buildings and disable large regions as well as ALL electronics within a radius. Establishing the effected area completely useless for decades to come, despite fallout effects. Also, decontamination is expensive, difficult and time consuming.

However, Bioweapons leave all of those things intact. In fact, according to some experts, the viruses can even be curtailed to effect a specific race or sex. This is TERRIFYING. As, we have very shallow regulations regarding the actions of independent AND government funded scientists.

For instance, pharma companies are making the disease while they make the cure. We have the patents to prove this now. Yet nobody is doing anything about this. The press, the government and hundreds of companies are falling in line with what can only be described as global hysteria.

Perhaps the flu is simply a test on many fronts. Perhaps this fiasco is the result of a snowball effect that is similar to how earmarks are created. As in, one group attempts to accomplish something, and another leeches/latches on for the ride and attempts to see how far they can get as well.

It could have started with a healthcare bill in an early stage. While bigpharma decides that they want to make flu shot profits each year by making them mandatory. Another group sees this, and decides that they can make people ill, requiring more life-long medical assistance. Another sees it as a way to manipulate the population (genocide). Another group decides that they can increase military power.

Then at some interval, certain groups merge motives and support eachother in a 'scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' kind of way. Some groups butt heads and litterally attack eachother in a grab for power. The resulting events have created a cloud of chaos in which no trail of events can be traced back to determine the guilty. It's a strange thing and this post is just pure speculation. Please tell me that I'm completely wrong. It would be comforting.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

When i was at school i didnt have to have the BCG Injection as I tested negative, so maybe i do have a good amune system?

After I've done a bit more research, I think I may bite the bullit and get the jab. Hmmm.

It's the whole idea that this virus could be man made that is still putting me off . Plus ive just been reading this thread and most of the people in it are saying they got over it (swine flu) there just saying it was a bit rough.

Maybe I'll spin a coin and let fate decide "oink oink" lol

I hate neddles too.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I wish i could tell you, you are wrong but I cant as Im thinking along the same lines.

What you said about nukes out bioweapons in, seems logical to me. Why blow the crap put of a country and, have nothing left to "loot" when you, can just wipe them out with some virus, that you and you're country have been immunized against.

Im also still in two minds about HIV. Is it man made or not? If it is man made what a perfct weapon for these so called elitists, it only really killed Africans and gay men, or at least thats what it was ment to do.

Dam you Bioweapons.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The virus "may" be man made and there "may" be a diabolical scheme to depopulate the planet and micro chip you, But you are at high risk. Thats a fact. To me i would roll the dice on an illness not on life and death. It may offend you but i will say it anyways... God be with you and do what you have to do. With your situation i would not think of you as a coward but as a person who's hand was forced.

If the NWO showed up and put a gun to the heads of me and my family with a needle in their hand, i would roll up my sleeve and live to fight another day.

My 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thank you for you're kind words, Im sure ill see "sense" and get it.

After all if my theroy is correct and it is a plot ill be one of the liveing, and as you say Ill be alive to fight another day.

The thing is once you start digging about this NWO stuff, there all related in some way or another and it all starts to become a bit clear.

Just today i was looking into the Mayflower and a list of its passengers, and you find out that an high number of Amercian Presidents are direct descendants from them.

Its like my man George said "It's a big club and we aint invited"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Take a week break from ATS and the media. I do it quit often. Your decision is yours and no one elses. Be safe my friend and i fully believe in my heart we will be disagreeing on another thread about the end of mankind 5 years from now.

BTW i wont flame you if you dont flame me.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OBTW my wife just called and said our 2 YO looked red and was "off" before her nap and has now been asleep 2 hrs. longer than normal (yes checked on) and she says she (my wife) feels "off" and her chest is sore. I told her with that info i don't want to go home
But i will and like you i will be OK.................................................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................Knock on wood.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I thought we where agreing about the "end of mankind"

But I'll let the panda flame you anyway lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6463327298ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Crap i hope you're all going to be ok. Maybe we should all get the dreaded jab and be done with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I'm home now, done with dinner, no fevers, big eating and lot's of energy. So i am hoping false alarm. I am trying the "onion" thing tonight though. Don't mean to sound crazy but cheap and no side affects so i'm in.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The onion thing? tell me more Popeye originally ate onions and not spinach there could be something in this lol.

Glad to hear you all all ok

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Who aint to say the vaccine might contain something thats gonna kill us off sooner then later and maybe the smart people aint gonna take the shot. You could kill more people i think with them taking the shot then if they didnt. More people get the shots id assume then those who dont. So make up a virus. Make a cure put something in the cure thats gonna give pople cancer or some kinda sick thing like that. You could do alot of damage. That vaccine aint that safe is it? I thought i read some place on here it wasnt too safe it had some unsafe things in it like mercury?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

lets say that this swine flu is man made and the people who accept the injection will not get the virus.

Then lets say millions of people die from this virus, the ones left (the ones who took the shot) these are the kind of people who, are more likely to be compliant to what Governments tell them to do in the future, better "sheep" if you will.

Even if this were the case, that would only make me want the shot even less than I already do. I'd rather die from the virus than be voluntarily turned into a sheep (just going along here with your scenario)

Whichever way it turns out, it will have been my own choice. Not too long ago we had sigarette ads on the tv and giant billboards all around town telling us how healthy and hip it is to smoke... We all know how that turned out. The only difference nowadays is that we live in the information age where we are free to check and doublecheck every piece of information we are fed. In the past we just had to take their word for it. Now we can make up our own minds. Well... we have the opportunity to do so, a lot of people still choose not to.

The will and greed to make money superseeds health issues. I don't trust my government to be in the least bit interested in my health. Any advice they put out is reason enough to raise considerable doubt. They didn't care in the past and they have done nothing to show that this has changed. Let's hope it will some day...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's a bit of a Hobsons choice isn't it.
I feel for parents who have to make the decision on the part of their kids. I'm pushing 60 and doubt I will take the vaccine. At the moment the odds seem in favour of me not taking it. And if the sickness in the Ukraine proves to be a mutation, then I doubt it would help much anyway.

new topics

top topics

join