It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Settlers Evict Elderly Palestinians - Truly Inhuman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Jewish Settlers Evict Elderly Palestinians - Truly Inhuman

www.huffingtonpost.com

Jewish settlers forced their way into a disputed house in east Jerusalem on Tuesday, using hired guards to evict an elderly Palestinian woman and tossing the other residents' belongings into the rain-swept yard.

Grenimann said 29 members of the al-Kurd family lived in the house evicted on Tuesday. Some of them had settled there after they were evicted from another house in the same neighborhood...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What's wrong with these people? I can't even fathom the thought process of someone willing to go into an elderly person's home, forcefully remove them and throw all their worldly possessions into the streets, just because they can according to their criminal government and supporters. People like that don't deserve to be free in society, they have no moral compass, no conscience, nothing, just greed and selfishness. It's sick.

Imagine a second that this was your grandmother being kicked out of her own home which she legally acquired with her life savings, having everything she owns thrown into the streets and then some other family moves in. It's enraging to think about.

How can anyone with any hint of humanity stand up for these criminals, I don't understand.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/3/2009 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
She supported terrorism and that is why it happened. In other words she got what she deserved, and only Jews should live in Israel anyway.

sarcasm heavily implied

S+F for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
from the op's own source:

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the simple one-story building.

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...

It appears they may have been illegally squatting in the home.

Funny how things seem much more reasonable, when ALL the facts are in, eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

It's like white 'settlers' (militia) claiming they have a court order invading the home of a black person, and throwing them out in the street. I don't know about you, but it's not up to the 'settlers' to enforce a 'court order' at the point of a gun, that is the job of the police.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Would you have felt any better if the squatters were removed by local police???

Seriously???

I am betting not.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What a surprise, another "LOOK WHAT THE JEWS DID!!" thread.

People get evicted from their homes every day, all over the world. Young, old, black, white. When a JEW does the eviction, people scream about it.

Have to wonder why.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. You have Israelis, with a court order, from an Israeli court, telling them that they can forcefully evict a Palestinian family, from a home, in Palestinian territory...[sarcasm]Yup seems on the up and up with me [/sarcasm]

You people wonder why those of us on the side that is not supportive of Israel, are on that side? Here is proof of why. They play by their own double standard rules. They don't care about anyone but themselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I can't even fathom the thought process of someone willing to go into an elderly person's home, forcefully remove them and throw all their worldly possessions into the streets, just because they can according to their criminal government and supporters. People like that don't deserve to be free in society, they have no moral compass, no conscience, nothing, just greed and selfishness. It's sick.

The Nazis did it to the Jews so I guess the Jews can do it to the Palistinians. But, it's ok since they (Jewish people) are "God's choosen people".

It's very sickening the way Israel has turned into their worst enemy.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Nutter]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That's what happens when you're on somebody else's property, you evict them and send them back to Palestine. I'm a Landlord and I had a woman who broke into one of my apartments and decided to set up home. I called for the guards (police) and tossed her out on her ass. That's just the way life is sometimes. Get over it. Israel belongs to Israelis not the Palestinians.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Firstly, it's not "Palestinian Territory"- its East Jerusalem, which is governed by Israel and has a mixed Jewish (some Arab, some Caucasian) / Muslim community.

Secondly, why is this controversial? The Israeli Supreme Court (which has Muslim Arab judges sitting on it) ruled in favour of the property owner. Do people kick up such a stink when the US Supreme Court evicts someone from a property they don't own and don't pay rent on? Or any other country for that matter?

Look getting evicted from one's home is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, but let's get one thing clear - it's not unique to Israel, it happens all over the world every day. The fact that it is held up as incontrovertible evidence of the "inhuman" actions of Israelis is what gets on my nerves. And NOT because everything the Israelis do is excusable or perfect, but because such logic is simply not objective, it is emotionally subjective.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Absolutely, if it's a legitimate court order, it is the job of the local police to enforce, not self-righteous armed rabble.

join