It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
hello

there are many reported cases of huge cigar, triangle or disc shaped UFOs..some are said to be even over a mile in size....

in many cases, there had been spotted that standard disc shaped metallic disc UFOs exit or enter from these huge motherships...

The cardiff incident

On Thursday, October 14, 2004, at 10 p.m., Mark A. was driving about four miles (7 kilometers) west of Cardiff, South Wales, UK when he had a most unusual encounter. "I was driving along a fairly busy road heading west just outside of Cardiff city," Mark reported, "Something caught my eye, so I pulled over. I also noticed that other people, about 15 other drivers, had done the same and were now outside their vehicles looking up at what I just couldn't believe. At about 3,000 feet (900 meters) was the largest flying object that I have ever seen. Something like, say, the new Airbus A380, not yet in service, or a Boeing 747, that would have been dwarfed by it. The crazy thing was--absolute silence!" "We stood dumbstruck as this thing moved slowly through the air almost directly above us. There was also complete silence from everyone observing this amazing event from the roadside. Other drivers were now stopping, and people were getting out of their cars to take a look." "I am a pilot and have a fairly good idea of how motions of normal aircraft can 'trick' people into seeing a UFO. This was in no way normal. There is an international airport located about four miles (7 kilometers) west of the sighting site. My next move was to telephone the Control tower at the airport and ask if anything unusual had just taken off. Air traffic control said that a (Boeing) 737 had just departed a few minutes ago. This object was too big and too silent to be a 737. I then asked if they had anything on radar. 'Nothing,' they said." Mark then called the Cardiff RAF base. "Again, 'nothing.' This thing was almost the size of a very large container ship. It didn't have any visible wings or any other way of showing how it could stay in the air. If I saw it on the ground, I would bet money that it was not able to fly." "The weather was good with ten miles' (16 kilometers') visibility. There were light clouds at 500 feet (150 meters) and very light winds. I watched this object keep the same speed and height (altitude) and then it passed behind some mountains to the northeast of Cardiff." Two days later, on Saturday, October 16, 2004, Mark added, "I saw a friend and told him about the sighting. He was almost speechless when I started to describe the same thing that he had seen moments after me. He had been out with a girl friend and was driving home when she spotted the object from her passenger seat. They both got out of the car, along with the other road users who had stopped their cars. Almost a reconstruction of what had happened five minutes ago (earlier, with Mark--J.T.), only it was happening now to the northeast of Cardiff city. His account is identical to mine in the size and height of the object, speed (about 50 knots--M.A.). I would love to know what I and everyone else that night had seen."

Pilots observe huge cigar-shaped UFOs

In April, two UK pilots observed a huge UFO over the Channel Islands, and their observations were corroborated by witnesses on the planes. One of the pilots described the object: "It was a very sharp, thin yellow object with a green area. It was 2,000ft up and stationary. At first, I thought it was the size of a 737. But it must have been much bigger because of how far away it was. It could have been as much as a mile wide." Aurigny Airlines pilot Ray Bowyer first reported the object, and his report was corroborated by a pilot for another regional air carrier, Blue Airlines. The object was also seen by two Blue Airlines passengers, Kate and John Russell. Paul Kelly, 31, the air traffic controller who was on duty, said that both pilots made similar reports, but that the object had not been recorded by Channel Islands air traffic radars because it was stationary, and the radars are programmed to filter out stationary objects, which are not expected to appear in the sky. The observation was cited as a "near miss" and has been reported in the current issue of the Pilot Magazine, UK, according to This is London. Strangely, the sighting has also been the object of a treatment by thespoof.com, no doubt in an effort to frighten other pilots into keeping their mouths shut. Quality reporting at the edge--Unknowncountry is the largest and best website of its kind in the world, supported entirely by YOUR subscriptions. Join us today.

and here are the most famous cases of sighting a giant UFOs...Many of these cases are happened in the Yukon teritory....

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.newser.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.ufobc.ca...

www.rense.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.kindastrange.net...

Google Video Link

www.ufoevidence.org...

there are many more cases like this...

what is fascinating is that most of these Giant UFOs are often cigar-shaped or triangle UFOs, often called motherships...

this topis is litlle discussed, even here on ATS...

thanks

[edit on 1-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Have you ever seen one yourself? Except on videofootage or images?

Namste,

Deckard

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i saw personally something similar in 2006

it was a huge triangle shaped craft with 3 yellow lights on the tips

it was stationary for about 3 mins then it flew away in enormous speed...

we were on camping so we didnt have any camera with us, and on mobile phone camera showed up just dark sky...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would suggest that these two type of craft are of a radically different manufacture.

The triangular craft appears to be built with its shape being important with regards to the technology that keeps it airborne. It could very well be a next generation human stealth craft. If one assumes that the three point lights and the central light are actually some sort of thrust mechanism, and that the craft can hover, reverse and perform acrobatics, then the shape is pragmatic.

The tubular craft seems to conform more to the needs of the occupants (or some aeronautics that are not understood by modern science) which suggests that these might be 'true' UFOs in the classical sense.

I also recall reading somewhere about the possible effects of having a massive structure hovering above the ground; the consensus seems to be that anything beneath it would be crushed by the forces required to keep something huge in the air. The fact that none of these reports indicate trails of crushed trees or debris says something about how incredible the science behind them must be. 'Anti-gravity' is just a term...the effects in action would be pretty magical.

Lots of cool info; still perusing. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Huge craft, clear blue sky`s, many people looking up from the road side but not one took any pictures / video as usual? 9 times out of 10 these days people have mobile phones capable of taking pictures and video footage.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Another great thread dude!

i suppose your immune to the "swine flu" and all the negative entities that roam ATS.

I enjoy a well sourced thread, and to see your passion for this content.

More and more people wake up to the real world there in every day. I think the more we try to open minds, the better.

Semper Fi

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Theres another interesting 'Giant UFO' report below from a retired Chilean General.

Hernán Gabrielli Rojas, a retired Chilean Brigadier General reports
"Colossal UFO" over the deserts of northern Chile:

General Gabrielli recalls that in 1978, while conducting a training flight involving a pair of Northrop F-5E Tiger IIs not far from Antofagasta, their radars alerted them to the presence of a mammoth intruder.
"It was noon and I was flying with captain Danilo Catalán -we were both flight instructors," Gabrielli told the journalist.
" Accompanying us were avionics tech Fernando Gómez and another trainee. The F-5 is radar equipped, and a line appeared from side to side-in other words, a trace throughout the bottom side of the screen.
A trace for a surface ship, a cruiser, is approximately one centimeter long, but this line went from one side [of the screen] to another.

I assumed the radar scope had failed, and I said as much to Danilo Catalán, but his radar also "failed".
I then advised the ground radar at Antofagasta and they also picked up the line. We were engaged with these details when we looked toward the east: we were flying from north to south in the vicinity of Mejillones, and saw a deformed cigar-shaped object. Deformed, like a plantain banana. It was swathed in smoke."
The general estimated the size of the craft as being comparable to that of a dozen aircraft carriers.
"It was large and must have been some 15 to 20 miles away. It moved in the same direction as us. We had no missiles, guns or anything. As you can imagine, the fright was more or less considerable. We could see a large thing surrounded in smoke, and from which a vapor issued.
All of this situation must have lasted some five minutes. We approached the UFO but it was motionless. It neither approached nor retreated -it merely sailed parallel to us. It was quite impressive, because it was truly something strange, and something could be seen in concealment behind the smoke," he recalled.
Although the F-5E's are equipped with gun cameras, the general did not say if any footage had been obtained. The UFO "mothership" eventually vanished, heading toward Easter Island.
"The sky cleared and the lines on the radar vanished," he informed Riffo. "However, there had been an object physically flying there. It's not a yarn, let me tell you. It's my only experience with UFOs."

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fake but epic ufo video:

www.youtube.com...

This is my favorite ufo video of all time, I hope to make something like this myself one day.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Xammu]

join