It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can beat Swine Flu and Pnuemonia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
No vaccines definetly

I should probly have already done this to show I mean what I'm saying .I been running to all the other threads about the flu posting this like an idiot. I finally thought," what the hell am i doing? Just make a thread they will either listen or not.

ONIONS

Right now I have 1/2 an onion in a bowl with some water, that I cut up the day our boy came back from his cousins house with the flu. It was bad when he got here. He'd been dry heaving
this bright yellow biel looking fluid up. Immediatly he made the couch and I set a bucket down beside him. Joshua is seven yrs of age.
His mom being at work (Ralphs) I called her up and said," hey he has it,BAD".
"Ok what do we do"?
"You bring the large white onions , I'll do the rest".

Now it's flashback time.
I'm talking forty two yrs of flashing back. To a time when in Chino Ca. there was an eight year old boy, who as far as I can remember, must have been close to death, on a cot in the kitchen of his mother and fathers house on Riverside Dr.

My Mom put me in the kitchen cause she was wearing out the carpet going back and forth to my room I guess. I had pnuemonia, and I can remember my hands
my head and my lungs all felt like baloons. Pink Floyd? Every time I hear it.
My back and sides hurt so bad from coughing, this being as I remember it the tenth day I stayed home from school.
No medical in our life at that time. So this was like the worst thing could have happened.
.My Mom had been trying everything she could, but I wasn't going to shake this crap. It's grip was just to tight. I remember the call she made to her Mom
back in St. Joe. Missouri. Though I was barely conscious. I remember the tears were flowing down her face and my Dad at the kitchen table, with his head in his hands.
I knew when I got older I must have been in trouble because my Mom was a
very stern and tough country gal from the heartland.Took a lot to bring her to tears.
When she got off the phone she said," I'm going to the store" as she grabbed her purse and flew out the door.
I don't remember anything after that until the next morning, I woke up and the
whole place smelled like onions.
My Mom had a humidifier under the cot steaming with cut up onions in it.I didn't know what time it was but everyone in the house was asleep and I was starving.
I grabbed a box of cereal out of a cupboard, turned around, and there was my Mom standing there crying. I guess it really took a toll on her cause she said in this low voice ,"You get your azz back on that cot at least for the rest of the day".
I could have probly went out side that day.But I agreed still being exhausted.

The call she made to her Mom, resulting in an old remedy she barely remembered her Mom using, when she was a kid, got me out of a bad way fast.
Lets end the flashback here, what do you say?

So the boy had fallen asleep on the couch and that's where he was when she
got home with the onions. I cut up 1/2 a white onion in a bowl added water sat in the living room with Josh. He woke up two hours later like nothing ever happened.
My wife was astonished. So now the bowl, the Onions in the water are accepted .
Nobody in this house is sick. Period. And nobody will be. I've sworn by this my whole life and it hasn't failed once.
Just wanted to share.

]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting..i had pbnemonia when i was 18, 1993. I had started smoking, alot, few months earlier, had gone through my first realtionship break up, long distance, hung around an old crew of mischevous friends, and ede go out at night, like 11 pm to 1 or 1 30, in ocotober/novemebr air. Thier was a smallpiece of woods, wih old abandonded machinery, a few cranes, and an old brick water pump house..we went a floor or 2 down, everything below that was flled with water* apparetly i picked something up. I got really natious soon, began coughing thick yellow mucus up, and had problems bereathing. praents took me to hospitol, damn did they take so many culture samples from me.
They were fidning out wether or not i had a viral or bacterial infection,l that casued the pbnemonia. Under the circumstances, it was bacterial, thank god. thiers no cure for pbnomminam but bacterial isnat as strong as viral. they gave me an experimental fluid in my IV line,..and the rest was up to my body. took weeks before i bounced back, and lack of eating as i apssed out most of the time.
Reading this about onions..make me think, what if. Not sure i would chance it myself though, personaly, between a few onions, and a hospitol that has immediate access to mchines nad devices that can save yuor life incae thigns take a turn for the worst at the wrong time.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Now, regarding the onions, and at leat, a mild respiratory infection..the only thing i can see, is the stuff that makes yuo cry, onion acid? gets into the air, via warter/humidity travel, you breath it in, and it instantly disinfects* A guy i work wtih, chinese, eats onions for lunch...an entire onion* mind you, and he's never been ill!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Don't even get me wrong, this is ment in noway to compete against a doctor or a hospital if your already sick. I will say it's better than any damn vaccine. Just FYI. I have full confidence in it.If someone is already sick, don't not seek help because you know this.
At the same time don't ever forget this information that has been most valuble to me .
It could save someones butt.

Now, regarding the onions, and at leat, a mild respiratory infection..the only thing i can see, is the stuff that makes yuo cry, onion acid? gets into the air, via warter/humidity travel, you breath it in, and it instantly disinfects* A guy i work wtih, chinese, eats onions for lunch...an entire onion* mind you, and he's never been ill!

I'm sure there will be more like this.
When I hear viral, I think spirit.
These viral spirits can't stand the onion.It works faster than the way you say it disinfects.
I'm talking as if it were an entity and it knew we brouhgt the onions in the
house. That's how fast it works. It's freakin crazy. This is no joke. I'm telliing everyone right now how to go about it if you don't want the
vaccine or the Flu or Pnuemonia. That's it.

So glad I'm getting some back up on this cause I swear by it.
Thank you

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ah yes, the humble Onion....

Nowadays we use the vegetable as a metaphor ('peeling back the layers, onion-like' to get to the bottom of something...')

I remember my mother's story about one of her friend's maternal grandmother who came from the Midwest, and used to swear on a stack of 'bahhbles' that 'wearing a fried onion poltice around the neck would clear up any kind of lung trouble'... and also would 'cure wheezing' that my mother used to tell us growing up, giggling a little to herself when she said it, since she thought it sounded a little superstitious...

She also used to joke about it when she heard that country folk used to always eat 'Onions with Brown sugar" as a cure for colds.

Technically, Onions are a member of the Allium family, the same as garlic, leeks, shallots and scallions.

They contain dozens of chemical compounds (more than 25 have been identified so far...including that magical potion 'Allicin') and have have been used for centuries for their amazing healing properties bythe ancient Chinese, the East Indians, Ancient Greeks, Romans who believed it to help with infections, digestion as well as issues with the eyes and joints &tc.

We know now that Allicin has powerful anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects(pneumonia could be viral or bacterial infections or both sometimes, ugh !) and is also acts as a natural 'febrifuge' (fever reducer) as a result of strengthening the human immune system...

Apparently the dietary lists of some of the later Pyramid builders in ancient Egypt were discovered last century to have contained large daily portions of leeks, onions and garlic (they may have stank to high heaven, but I'll bet those tireless workers didn't 'call in sick' much on their community projects !!)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Sigismundus]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

They contain dozens of chemical compounds (more than 25 have been identified so far...including that magical potion 'Allicin') and have have been used for centuries for their amazing healing properties bythe ancient Chinese, the East Indians, Ancient Greeks, Romans who believed it to help with infections, digestion as well as issues with the eyes and joints &tc.

Some great info, thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for the info.!
So many of those "old remedies" are based in truth...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have read of onion being used like a mustard plaster or poltice on the chest. The onion should be cooked first...I suppose that releases the compounds.

There are many different natural remedies that have gotten people through a variety of illnesses before we had "modern medicine."

I suppose the most important thing is that viruses and bacterias do not become 'resistant' to natural substances like they do to chemical pharmaceuticals.

Vinegar of the four thieves is an interesting story, also.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wow, Randy, S & F.

Thank you so much for that.

The old ways are usually right.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I suppose the most important thing is that viruses and bacterias do not become 'resistant' to natural substances like they do to chemical pharmaceuticals

Bingo, as far as how you want to applicate, there are probably as many ways as you want to think of. Just don't forget the onions.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Very cool info starred and flagged in this day an age of gov't created illness we need all the help we can get. Thanks again

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Hey beef cake whats up? Hope all is well with you and hell yes I agree.
Also we have all got to agree some how on the things that are going
on. Because when we don't agree it divides us. That just makes us weaker.
It's almost as if we have forgotten how to be a country.
Rough seas ahead either way and we don't even quite agree about that.
All the bickering will be the hammer that rings our funeral bell.
It's plain to see.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I mentioned this in another thread, but yes, onions do work...I have used them for years to help keep infection out of this house. You can dut an onion in half, scrape the juice out with a spoon and use it in your ears to fight ear/throat infections. It works in a matter of hours and you only have to do it twice...morning and night to get rid of the infection.
It won't hurt you to try it either...I asked my doctor, after getting alot of flack from my sister for doing this:>) Then HER daughter came down with an ear probem that lasted weeks...was on antibiotics three times...she finally tried the onion for a day and her daughter hasn't had any problems since...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S & F for your post. Onions were the cure-all when I was a kid in the 50s too. My Mom would cook them up in in an iron skillet, and pour the grease into a diaper which went on my chest.
Then a damp sheet would be wrapped about me, I was then put into bed with many blankets piled on me. The next morning, I would be weak, but the sickness was always gone. In my adult life, I have learned to eat a lot of onions and hot spicy foods, this keeps me from getting ulcers and boosts my immune system. I use penicillin too, just have a shot a few days ago, the get over the flu. Sometimes the old way are the best ways.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for this remedy, i will give it a go.

I've been rough for the last week, really sore throat, bring up all kinds of crap from my chest, and generaly fevery off and on. Bad cough which kills my body every time.

So i'll pop down the shops and get some onions. So far this week i've been on the usual UK meds, Lemsip Max Strength, Robitussin, Day and Night Nurse (the strongest ones), but nothing is shifting it. Warm salt water gargles and honey is soothing the throat a little, but night time just puts it back to sqaure one.

I'm not touching a SF jab though. Thats not because i will act on everything i hear on ATS, but i will take at least some notice of experts who are talking about the risks of the vaccine.

I'll let you know how i get on. Thanks again.

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I'll let you know how i get on. Thanks again

Your welcome my Good member and please make sure and get right back here tommorrow or possibly later today even. So we know whats
up with you.
You will be feeling better.

moralcabin

I mentioned this in another thread, but yes, onions do work...I have used them for years to help keep infection out of this house. You can dut an onion in half, scrape the juice out with a spoon and use it in your ears to fight ear/throat infections. It works in a matter of hours and you only have to do it twice...morning and night to get rid of the infection.

I love hearing stuff like this all positive and happy.
yea I'm a sap.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for this info Randy, I'll be sure to try it if needed.
Nice to know some people are still interested in posting useful information
here, rather than the headless chicken OMG threads currently infesting this place.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by CX

I'll let you know how i get on. Thanks again

Your welcome my Good member and please make sure and get right back here tommorrow or possibly later today even. So we know whats
up with you.
You will be feeling better.

Well i've chopped up the onions, i did two for good measure, they are now sat in front of me steaming away in boiling water under my nose.

I'll tell you what, i've been sat here for just a couple of minutes breathing in the fumes from the onion steam, and my nose and throat is clearer already. Maybe thats the steam, maybe it's both, but i feel 10 times better than i did when i wrote my last post.

Cycling back from the shops just now i was actualy quite worried about my chest, i was finding it hard to take a full breath in but now i'm breathing normally.

I'll carry this on as much as i can today and tonight. My little one nas a bit of a sniffle too so it will do her good to have the steam going round the house.

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is good info if only because it can't harm to try

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

i feel 10 times better than i did when i wrote my last post.

How cool is that?
I have been up with this thread all night people, just wanted as many as possible to know this. I think I should nod for awhile.
be back though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join