It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

mercury. they found mercury. one of the deadliest elements on earth, next to sulfur. on the news it said one of the side effects of the vaccine is death. the vaccine hasn't been approved yet, to my knowledge.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I just got over the flue I presume it was h1ni and I am not going to the hosp to find out
I am 69 and dont take medicine or shots if possible -except pain killers at times
I had 2/3 day headache , sore all over and very bad intestinal conditiion
-took lots of ginger and liquids n rest and toughed it out
My immune system I presume is still turning over as I eat good and eat lots of organic stuff
y

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Great to hear!

Yeah whatever it is It's tougher the older your body gets! - so I understand if you are quite tired now? - but anyway! well done!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Many of the components are not especially dangerous and the person who compiled the list has inadvertently combined components in the column. For example look up aluminum hydroxide and aluminum sulfate and see what you come up with.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

mercury. they found mercury. one of the deadliest elements on earth, next to sulfur. on the news it said one of the side effects of the vaccine is death. the vaccine hasn't been approved yet, to my knowledge.

First, note that not everything on the list is in any one vaccine. Those are all the possible ingredients in all vaccines. It is not surprising that mercury is found in some vaccines because it is put in, purposely, in the form of merthiolate. Merthiolate is the orange antiseptic that mothers slathered all over children for decades. Note that the vaccines are not orange. That is because the amounts of methiolate that are in those vaccines is too small to color them. Only a few vaccines use methiolate as an antiseptic to prevent invasive bacteria from growing in them. Likely, you will ingest more mercury from breathing that you will get in a vaccine. Check background levels of mercury in air and particulates.
Sulfur is not a deadly element. It is a required nutrient and is found in several amino acids. It is necessary for the quaternary structure of proteins which means that your life depends on it. As hydrogen sulfide, it is toxic because it unravels those proteins called enzymes which are important to life. Hydrogen sulfide is a gas with a rotten egg smell. It is not in vaccines either.
Chemophobia is not uncommon among those with no scientific education. Chemicals are neither bad nor good. They just are. Water is a chemical necessary for life. Drownings and falls on ice kill people. There are natural products which are chemicals made by living organisms. Some are useful, such as digitoxin from foxglove plants. Too much of that will kill you. Some are not so good, such as urushiol in poison ivy. But that same genus gives us Japanese laquer which is a natural product and an excellent wood coating. The active components of vaccines are all organic and all natural products.
Synthetic products are often identical to the natural products. About half the nitrogen in your body proteins came from synthetic ammonia made with the Haber process and used as fertilizer.
If you are afraid of vaccines, don't take them but stop scaring other people with unfounded statements. Polio is gone from the world. I think the bubonic plague is gone, too. These are no longer killing us not because they died out on their own but because people were vaccinated against them.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Polio is gone from the world. I think the bubonic plague is gone, too. These are no longer killing us not because they died out on their own but because people were vaccinated against them.

Ummm.. incorrect.

Polio in Nigeria-Travel Notice 2009

Climate Linked To [Bubonic] Plague Increase

And as for the rest.. it's true that there are higher doses of mercury and other contaminants in the environment. However, they are not being injected straight into your blood stream, are they?

When you ingext a pill or a vitamin, (or fish oil (squalene)), you are passing the stuff through your digestive tract that breaks it down into parts that your body can handle. That which it cannot use usually gets processed through the liver and kidneys and excreted.

However, if you ingest that same fish oil into your bloodstream, where is it going? The quickest route possible to your brain or other sensitive organs. Without going through the appropriate filters as the body intended..

This seems very hazardous to my health.

And yes, squalene is a naturally occurring product, but then so is cyanide and hemlock, and the toxin found in that famous Japanese delicacy, blowfish? Pufferfish? I can't remember..

Anyway.. I can't bring myself to feel stupid not taking the vaccine...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

That will teach me to post off the cuff. Well, the incidences of those diseases are greatly reduced, in any case. Vaccines do far more good than harm and, contrary to Hollywood airhead actresses, there is no evidence that they cause autism.
Puffer fish toxin is called tetrodotoxin.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If I can just have the dead flu virus, without any carriers, adjuvants, or other 'interesting' things, then I might consider it.

Otherwise.. anyone who wants my shot can have it. And if I die.. well.. so be it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm sure you folks have already seen this, but for the folks that have'nt -
www.youtube.com... 3parts, watch them. Gary Null NYS assembly hearing.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The reason for incidents not been as spread as they used too has to do more with sanitation and better health care choices than anything else, if you know how polio was spread you know why we no longer have horses in our streets as way of transportation and neither horses water containers in front of stores in the streets, I was born in the 60s I had a cousin that had polio as a child, so yes polio was still around in the 60s wide spread in my Island of PR.

Also our water is now filtered and chlorinated.

that means having to deal with the poison that we now drink to keeps us healthy.

Already statistic of the results of the swine flu pandemic in the US and around are available but big pharma doesn't want you to know how useless and unnecessary their vaccine really is.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Horses are not vectors for polio virus.

Clean water is important in the reduction of disease. A better water treatment is ozonation with clorine only being added to keep the water bacteria free in the pipes.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just posting to say I'm still fine a week later. Someone replied to my post earlier in the thread saying that I was a sheep or a liar because I claimed I had suffered no adverse effects thus far from the H1N1 vaccine. Note that I do not claim to know the future and I'm keeping an open mind of course, but for this moment, I'm still just fine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No they were not, but because horses were used to be allowed into the cities water were provided in almost every corner in the cities, this water was the same water that people will used to wash their hands and faces, taking into consideration that sanitation was a problem and the virus of polio was transmitted by body fluids and fecal matter that water became a way of transmission.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"871,037 Influenza/ARI Cases

39,603 Hospitalized

135 Deaths

The above numbers from the latest update from Ukraine (see map) continue to alarm. More than half of the Oblasts and cities listed exceed the epidemic threshold, including Kiev and Kiev Oblast, raising concerns that the increase in case numbers will accelerate. Moreover, hospitalization of 39,603 raises concerns that the number of deaths will also accelerate, since 11% of hospitalized cases in California died.

Although WHO has suggested that these alarming number may reflect sub-standard medical and housing conditions, the numbers remain alarming. Mill Hill indicated that at least 15 samples were H1N1 positive, indicating they now have a small database of Ukraine sequences. Although initial reports indicated there were no "major" changes, which presumably referred to reassortment, and no Tamiflu/Peramivir resistance, further analysis was required to rule out significant changes which were presumably linked to SNPs.

However, because the virus already has demonstrated an ability to cause fatal infections in a disproportionate number of children and previously healthy adults, small changes in the virus could lead to increases in viral load leading to an increase in cytokine storm frequency and hemorrhagic pneumonia, as reported for earlier cases."

Taken from Dr. h. Niman's Recombinomics.com

THIS ALL STARTED LAST WEEK. There were 93 deaths yesterday, now 135 officailly.
It's wierd how Obama declared national emergency last 10/23 right when this was about to start.
WHO can you trust these days?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Vaccine deaths -
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Dutch pull Pfizer vaccine batch after infants die 110,000 doses of anti-infection drug Prevenar quarantined after deaths

AMSTERDAM - Dutch authorities say they have banned use of a batch of Pfizer's Prevenar, or Prevnar, after three infants died within two weeks of receiving the anti-infection vaccination. "On average about 5 to 10 deaths are reported annually after babies get vaccines," said a spokeswoman for the Dutch health institute RIVM. "We now have three cases in a short period, that is unusual and the reason for suspending the batch." Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here She said RIVM was investigating the cause of the infants' deaths. Other batches of Prevenar, known as Prevnar in the United States, will continue to be used.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Well here in the US our own government still is using the same vaccine maker that cause all the trouble to Americans back in 76, so any babies that die from vaccinations of anykind will be call something else rather than liking the deaths to anything given to the babies, because that is how things work in this nation, America is the only nation that fault goes on the population while big corporate and big pharma are exempt of wrong doings.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It is true that the virus is transmitted by direct contact with body fluids and fecal matter of those infected.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Almost three weeks since vaccination and I'm still fine. Again, not advocating that anyone should or should not get the vaccine, but after further research into this virus (particularly regarding which people are the ones which tend to end up hospitalized or dead i.e. those which remain ill the longest giving the virus time to infect deep lung tissue, and those with respiratory ailments that make aspirating the lungs difficult,) for my part, I'm personally very relieved I got vaccinated. I'm exactly the sort of person who is likely to end up in the ICU from it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

First, note that not everything on the list is in any one vaccine. Those are all the possible ingredients in all vaccines. It is not surprising that mercury is found in some vaccines because it is put in, purposely, in the form of merthiolate. Merthiolate is the orange antiseptic that mothers slathered all over children for decades. Note that the vaccines are not orange. That is because the amounts of methiolate that are in those vaccines is too small to color them. Only a few vaccines use methiolate as an antiseptic to prevent invasive bacteria from growing in them. Likely, you will ingest more mercury from breathing that you will get in a vaccine. Check background levels of mercury in air and particulates.
Sulfur is not a deadly element. It is a required nutrient and is found in several amino acids. It is necessary for the quaternary structure of proteins which means that your life depends on it. As hydrogen sulfide, it is toxic because it unravels those proteins called enzymes which are important to life. Hydrogen sulfide is a gas with a rotten egg smell. It is not in vaccines either.
Chemophobia is not uncommon among those with no scientific education. Chemicals are neither bad nor good. They just are. Water is a chemical necessary for life. Drownings and falls on ice kill people. There are natural products which are chemicals made by living organisms. Some are useful, such as digitoxin from foxglove plants. Too much of that will kill you. Some are not so good, such as urushiol in poison ivy. But that same genus gives us Japanese laquer which is a natural product and an excellent wood coating. The active components of vaccines are all organic and all natural products.
Synthetic products are often identical to the natural products. About half the nitrogen in your body proteins came from synthetic ammonia made with the Haber process and used as fertilizer.
If you are afraid of vaccines, don't take them but stop scaring other people with unfounded statements. Polio is gone from the world. I think the bubonic plague is gone, too. These are no longer killing us not because they died out on their own but because people were vaccinated against them.

Yes, thank you. Some of the science on this board is appalling and laughable. As a microbiologist I can tell you the bubonic plague is not gone from the earth, by any means. Pestis is still alive and well, even in landfills. Its treated with antibiotics now, and is usually eliminated quickly. I think you were looking for smallpox, smallpox was eradicated from the wild by vaccine.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by retroviralsounds]

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join