It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microbiologist says that SF Vac. is a bioweapon - Govt. makes them "vanish"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As with everything - consider the source. However, the content of what he is stating does bear some consideration.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Check out the rest of the story here

One this doc breaks the story, they are snatched by the US govt.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Dude.....How old of a story are you going to post??? Did you just become Awakened or something and felt the need to surf the net for info??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Dude.....How old of a story are you going to post??? Did you just become Awakened or something and felt the need to surf the net for info??

In defense of the OP, this is likely what is causing this new virus in the Ukraine which is killing alot of people and is NOT H1N1, so I think that this story does have merit.
Instead of attacking the poster why not point them to information to "awaken" them. We all bitch and whine about the sheeple not being awake and then we chase them away and ridicule them when they are obviously attempting to do just that and contribute to discussion. Is this what ATS is all about? Get off your pedestal and assist with the awakening rather than ridiculing a semi-awakened.

OP - check out this forum for all you want to know about the H1N1 flu and vaccine. There is alot more to learn about this subject and not one of us knows the whole truth. This is why we have discussions about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I didn't know about that guy either...not all of us read the alternative news every single day , I myself have periods when I feel overloaded with the gloom of it all and have to step back for a couple of weeks. We can't possibly be aware of everything that's going on all of the time !

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. I saw a blurb about this, got busy, and forgot. I was wondering the next day where I'd seen it and couldnt find it.

Dude you rock!

Dont pay any attention to the whiner. Sometimes its good to be refreshed on a past event to tie up ends that have recently come to light. You provided this.

sandf

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

I overlooked the Moshe posting from last week.

I understand that you are perfection embodied in human form, so please excuse the transgression from this lowly, ignorant plebian.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Very interesting....now we know why the virus has gotten out of hand in the Ukraine.

They can cry "mutation" but it seems what it really is is "bioengineering!"

I was wondering why they were making such a big hype about the flu. Didn't make sense.....now it does. Get people to take the "vaccine" and what you have is a bioengineered epidemic, worse than the original virus.

Wow.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Bcs8484 brought this up in another post. We where discussing this same issue yesterday. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember this. I had forgotten all about it. It was a really weird scene. They pepper sprayed the guy and gassed him. They used a military type operation to take him down. They also had some radio jamming device to prevent him from making calls from his car that was surrounded. The reports out of MSM called him a possible terrorist who had threatened the president. This never set well with me. They said the guy was crazy and then it fell from the news. Hmmmm? Might be more to this!

From his source.... www.unfictional.com...

Today, the MSM are not talking about this case any more. Yesterday, they wanted us to believe that Joseph Moshe was a nutcase and a terrorist, arrested for threatening to bomb the White House. Interesting detail about his arrest (the “Westwood standoff”) was that he seemed to be immune to the 5 cans of tear gas and 5 gallons of law-enforcement grade pepper spray they pumped into his face. He very calmly remained in his car, as the video footage of his arrest shows.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Sources tell us that Bar-Joseph Moshe made no threat against the President or the White House. He did not mention any bomb or attack. He then proceeded to inform the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he noticed men in suits in front of his house and feared that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings into his car and, him being a dual Israeli citizen, tried to reach the Israeli consulate located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. The FBI and the bomb squad prevented him from reaching it. Who is this man? His profile on biomedexperts.com says he is a plant disease expert with many publications on his name involving the genetic manipulation of virii. Photographic evidence that Moshe is who he says he is can be found here.

Joseph Moshe was soon after his arrest sent or let go to Israel. Nothing has been heard from him since. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain or arrest him. Mounted on top of a large black vehicle used in his arrest was a microwave weapon that possibly damaged the electronics in Moshe’s car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

JBA2848 chimed in and provided this info:

Joseph Moshe not Joesph Moshe Bar
#1 Case No.: SA07201901

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR DEPT D
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

Bail Amount: 0 Fine Amount: .00

Court Date: 10/26/2009 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: PAT Disposition Description: PATTON STATE HOSPITAL

#2 Case No.: 9WA0026501

Court Name: LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 141

Court Date: 01/25/2010 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: OR Disposition Description: OWN RECOGNIZANCE

#3 Case No.: 9WA0206301

Court Name: LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 141

Court Date: 01/25/2010 Sentence Date: 10/26/2009 Number of days Sentenced: 0

Disposition Code: OR Disposition Description: OWN RECOGNIZANCE

www.lasd.org...

Seems he got released to a PATTON STATE HOSPITAL until 1/25/10 when his next court date been set.

Hospital Mission

Patton State Hospital's mission is to empower forensic and civilly committed individuals to recover from mental illness utilizing Recovery principles and evidenced based practices within a safe, structured, and secure environment.

Major components of the hospital's mission include:

EVALUATION: To provide professional evaluations, including recommendations to the courts and other agencies regarding whether individuals are, as relevant to their classification status, competent to stand trial, appropriate for release into the community, or appropriate placement in an alternative facility;

TREATMENT: To design and provide individualized quality treatment for mentally ill individuals utilizing a recovery focused biopsychosocial rehabilitation model; and

PROTECTION:To maintain a secure, safe, therapeutic, and supportive environment for the benefit of the individuals we serve, our employees, and the community.

DISPOSITION: To prepare individuals we serve for transfer or discharge to the next level of care.

www.dmh.ca.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wouldnt surprise me one bit. Im surprised he didnt fall off a building actually.

Things like this can go on and on but the majority of people will never know about it...

Who says he went to Israel? He could be held anywhere now.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There is this for those that are interested:

www.biomedexperts.com...

The video of pepper spray (2 of 4):

www.youtube.com...

There is this also:

informationfarm.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

This was interesting:

The mainstream media spun a story that Moshe had threatened the White House with a bomb, that there were outstanding warrants (misdemeanors) against him and that he was depressed. No mention that Moshe was a biological-scientist or of the information he provided on Dr. True Otts radio show about the vaccine company Baxter.

The mass media doing their usual cover ups, but... what worries me is that a man is prepared to take a risk like this... he must know whats coming soon. He did what he could.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I remember when it went down. They said he was a nut case. But from what I can tell, he is a microbiologist who worked in the community. Take a look at what it says he was an expert in. With what’s going on in the Ukraine right now, Baxter 250 miles from source of “new strain”, it sure makes you wonder!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Bcs8484 also provided this:

survivalstation.org...

Recall Baxter’s “accidental” contimination of flu virus material from a plant in Austria in February. The contaminated product, a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company. The Austrian firm, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany, according to the Toronto Sun.

“So far, 30 deaths in Ukraine have been attributed to some kind of influenza, and at least one of them tested positive for the A/H1N1 virus. More lab tests are expected later next week,” Russia Today reported earlier today. “Express-tests cannot provide a hundred percent verification of the virus, they give only 50% accuracy. That’s why blood probes of those who died were sent to special laboratories for further testing. And only this morning it was confirmed that at least 11 deaths were caused by the A/H1N1 virus.” announced Prime Minister Timoshenko.

“The inhabitants of the western regions of Ukraine reached on an unknown disease, whose symptoms are diagnosed as pneumonia,” reports Wolne Media, a Polish news website. “However, health professionals say the unusual and very rapid course of illness, which has already led to a confirmed death of 40 patients.”

“The H1N1 virus which causes Mexican flu has been ruled out,” Radio Netherlands Worldwide reported yesterday.

Ukraine Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych told the National Radio Company of Ukraine that the virus is not H1N1. “The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.”

“Our Mexico City source said a top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission ‘vectors’ that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon,” investigative journalist Wayne Madsen reported in April after H1N1 surfaced in Mexico. A UN expert told Madsen he believes that Ebola, HIV/AIDS, and the current A-H1N1 swine flu virus are biological warfare agents.

Is it possible the new influenza strain now emerging in Eastern Europe is also a biological warfare agent?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Come on people are you THAT stupid ? I just searche a bit on the net and after 10 min I'm pretty convinced that it's all Hoax.

You can find in some court reports

Last Name: MOSHE First Name: JOSEPH Middle Name: Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 12/05/1952 Age: 56 Hair: GRY Eyes: BRO Height: 511 Weight: 145

then here about Joseph Moshe BAR (why not the BAR in the reports ? ):

2004 Retired Officially after 39.5 years of service.

official source

Ok, so someone was chief of Biopreparat with no more than 35ans, and started his microbiologist carrer at the age of 16 =D

Complete BS, or more strange things. Photos don't convince me at all.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by piett]

new topics

top topics

join