It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 A Communication from the Ethers 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
666 A communication from the ethers 666

There is "time" for 1 more demonstration.

THIS

IS

SYNERGISTIC

NATURE

BEAST

And I quote, because there's always someone who's said it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than you can!!!

;D

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
source

~~~---~~~OUTWARD CHANGE BEGINS WITHIN~~~---~~~

[edit on 4-11-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
what ??! i dont even know what to say, what dude ? I know its not the beers, sober or not, I could never be more confused.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
We had those ideas already in the 1960s, listen to Dylan's "The times they are a-changing". Always a good thought, but watch for plagiarism, man!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
HE SAID THE GREENBAY PACKERS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL ONE LAST TIME? OH. maybe Im wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
ahh yes, much to learn kevin, notice how 3x6=18 now if it was 17, you would be special.... but seeing its not. enjoy the sinergested into the beast, light bender kev. enjoy the time you got, im comin for your dome you better cover it for ya!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
do as thou wilt, so shall is YOUR law, where it is your FLAW, begin in sin, drowning within.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Great thread!!!!

I feel high just by reading this crap!

Keep up the great work, we need the laughs friend!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanuel
ahh yes, much to learn kevin, notice how 3x6=18 now if it was 17, you would be special.... but seeing its not. enjoy the sinergested into the beast, light bender kev. enjoy the time you got, im comin for your dome you better cover it for ya!!!

lolzerz! i mean what? i just wrapped my head around the totally overlooked until yesterday, esoteric value of room 101, and you want me to deal with math?

I mean sheeeesh! I give up!!!!

Uhhhh, yea, not really! It seems some of you will need to be dragged, kicking and screaming into something we all want to do anyways.

So be it, I like dragging people around. It's some hilarious illusory activity to pass the time with!
I get that kinda behavior from my big bro!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grbypackers
HE SAID THE GREENBAY PACKERS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL ONE LAST TIME? OH. maybe Im wrong.

Ahhh - I am from the great dairy state myself and would have loved that to be the case but - I watched what Brett did to us on Sunday and now I think better of it.

Ok - to the origianl poster of this thread.

" PLEASE tell me the meaning of the GET orange tag line used at the end of the 13th epoisode of the higher light and communication sequence of the lost eposide. HELP me understand what the meaning of the thy higher self could hold. YOU MAY be the only one that holds the end all BE all of this thing IN life as DANGER passes all around us FROM the greater inner self that is YOURSELF.

Peace and ummm light be upon you and.....ahh nevermind.

Dorian Soran

PS - - - WHAT?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by grbypackers

Ahhh - I am from the great dairy state myself and would have loved that to be the case but - I watched what Brett did to us on Sunday and now I think better of it.

Ok - to the origianl poster of this thread.

" PLEASE tell me the meaning of the GET orange tag line used at the end of the 13th epoisode of the higher light and communication sequence of the lost eposide. HELP me understand what the meaning of the thy higher self could hold. YOU MAY be the only one that holds the end all BE all of this thing IN life as DANGER passes all around us FROM the greater inner self that is YOURSELF.

Peace and ummm light be upon you and.....ahh nevermind.

Dorian Soran

PS - - - WHAT?

??? As others have so succinctly pointed out to me, in making me aware of what I think your sarcastically hinting around???

Chapel Perilous looks different for all us. I don't think what works for me, would work for you, otherwise, what would be the point of either of us?

I am the first to admit that I stemmed from a reactionary sleep state.

Having said that, do you think you might reword your inquiry, so a simpleton like me can understand what it is you're asking, saying, whatevering?

Much appreciations!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is funny. People communicating like they are on acid. If only it was that complex. I mean... yeah sure why not. Please... tell me what it means. Nothing. Just trip out and have fun.

Lightbender... if you can't put what you're saying succinctly, or at least into a readable parable... not just like "I like to beat around the bush because it makes me feel special to be cryptic"... than who cares? why post this on a public forum? Probably only you care. It's your little universe.... do with it what you will. Just don't expect our universes to be the same.

I can tell you right now that everything I say is a lie... so I make it sound grandiose... not like some guy tripping on acid thinking he's being profound. Some things when on acid that seem profound... are just the acid talking...

like super mario brothers... I could go on and on about the transcendental values of each of the buttons on their suspenders... but # it.

Don't get so out there that you lose your footing on Earth...

This place that we're living in right now... still has value... so stick with it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
This is funny. People communicating like they are on acid. If only it was that complex. I mean... yeah sure why not. Please... tell me what it means. Nothing. Just trip out and have fun.

Lightbender... if you can't put what you're saying succinctly, or at least into a readable parable... not just like "I like to beat around the bush because it makes me feel special to be cryptic"... than who cares? why post this on a public forum? Probably only you care. It's your little universe.... do with it what you will. Just don't expect our universes to be the same.

I can tell you right now that everything I say is a lie... so I make it sound grandiose... not like some guy tripping on acid thinking he's being profound. Some things when on acid that seem profound... are just the acid talking...

like super mario brothers... I could go on and on about the transcendental values of each of the buttons on their suspenders... but # it.

Don't get so out there that you lose your footing on Earth...

This place that we're living in right now... still has value... so stick with it.

Huh. I think after this reply, I will take the rest of the night to breathe.

I don't mean to be rude, or do i?, but have you ever heard of Google?
What do you mean I sound like i'm on acid? I mean, i've done acid okay, and I can tell you, I do not sound like i'm on acid.

I just assume that by making a reference to Chaple Perilous, most people in the New World Order theatre, have already heard of Robert Anton Wilson(sorry im not html saavy or i'd link you right up his...), and maybe, I don't know, read one or two of his books?

I have.

Sorry, again, you're right!!! Sometimes, sometimes, I forget that you're not all up in my head with me!(lolz GENIUS!), and you cant read my mind!!! I just ASSUME!!! all y'all know what the...er what i'm talking about.

I'm also curious, have you been following my posts? I don't think profound is my arena. I'm too much an idiot fer that!

RAW tho, now he can be a profound sunuvagun!!!

Incidentally, because I now value my time, would you tell me how to html a link into a post so I son't have to be so cryptic!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, here we go again!!!

Apparently, hotlinking is so easy, i've already been doing it!!!

Geez!!!

Again, people I am sorry. But guess what? We're all in it together!!!

Go ahead, try and argue...

now, how to hide the url, and make a special relevant word appear instead!!!

yes yes, i will look even more into the way this works...

[edit on 4-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
...is this the place I, we, should post?

i`m not sure if you proved the synergy, but only the higher numbers on the other side of the mirror (33 replies against 12 -- 13 now). it surely took the cake.

ps i hope i`ve made myself more obvious this time around

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm so lost I'm not even going to ask.
There being no way, I could be this lost, if I were the slightest bit interested. cya.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So, what have we learned over the last 5 years that you hung me out to dry?

top topics

join