It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the first shot was already fired, how would you know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am not sure what forum this needs to be in but let me offer a few hypothetical scenarios.

Say right now the citizens were being round up or fighting in another city in the United States or even your own city on the other side of town. Say the dissenters were being rounded up as I type this and taken off to FEMA camps. Now say no news channel reported it, no newspaper, no youtube video, no one able to blog it on the internet or if they were it didn't get noticed, how you would even be aware it was happening??

How would the rest of the country know the first shot was fired before everyone involved was either killed or taken away?

I would have to say eventually something on a large enough scale like that would eventually get leaked out and snowball I believe.

Now let me offer another scenario; that is what if the President of the United States declared a national emergency overriding due process and constitutional authority and everyday there after key players in the underground resistance and militia movement and other such organizations started disappearing. Yet no news outlet reported it. How would you know the first shot could have already been fired as they cut off the head of the resistance to the NWO?

Most people are calling the prediction of the web bots, timewave, and financial predictions of Oct 25 - 27 a failure. What if on Saturday October 24th with the declaration of a National Emergency and the over riding of the Constitution the stage is set for one of the most significant events of our lifetime to happen and has already begun behind the scenes.

I am not a doomsday prophet, but I am incredible anxious about the world and our country right now. I have had a very uneasy feeling since last weekend and the rumors I hear are of the second scenario I provided. It also must be stated that I hope this week and every week from here on out passes with out incident.

Treat what I have heard as rumor and only that because I cannot verify what I have been told nor do I care to at some level. Treat this as a thought exercise. As well I am curious what others are picking up from their own intuition and observations.

Is it coincidence a lot of major financial institutions closed last Saturday night for maintenance and updating of supposed Federal mandated software which I hear is software that the Federal Government can use to track all financial transactions real time and shut them down?

Is it coincidence the markets have been sliding down gradually since last Tuesday after R predicted with end of the Legatus pilgrimage?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That's a good point you make there. I see where you're getting at.
Deception is one of the elite's greatest weapons against the masses and has always been. I have to admit, I have done a lot of research, read many books and heard endless theories and can honestly say no one really knows what is going on. So yes if the underground "resistance" has been quietly eliminated, or is in the process of, how would we truly know? If key people started disappearing, how would we know? Would it just be brushed of as another conspiracy?
My only contribution is just stay true to your self. Whatever it is, do not ever lie to yourself and you can start weeding through the disinfo/coverups/deception.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The first shot that would matter (TO ME) would be one that the govt. fired at my family, or a very, very close family member fired at them.

Other than that, I dunno.
I just want to live and let live.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
We won't. Not unless networks are in place. And that is the central point of this thread I made on the matter:

They will pick us off one at a time

[edit on Thu Oct 29th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Until the govts start implementing technology that can stop EM signals entering and leaving specific locations phones and radio are how we will find out about any official militant activities. I guess one day soon they will cordon off areas, electromagnetically speaking, wipe people out and say, "but the protesters shot first!" Then we will be shown cgi protesters shooting riot police or whatever.

Future's lookin' rosey.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by mrwiffler]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Well here is my opinion. People have neighbors, jobs, families, loved ones, connections, contacts, email pals, phone pals. If there were a movement big enough to canvass not only the targets but their contacts, it would only be a matter of time, perhaps only days, before it became obvious that something was going on.

Over a million people went to the DC tea party. How many millions more stayed home because they had to work, or had kids, or couldn't afford to travel due to the economy?

There are really few people to pick off one at a time, in the scheme of things, but even then we notice. The Iraqi murders? People know they didn't fall down the stairs.

Anything that would involve FEMA camps, people would notice, and see it nearly immediately. Trust me on this, you would know. There just isn't enough man power to prevent it from being seen.

There is a saying I once heard. Something like, there really is no such thing as the perfect crime, because someone, somewhere saw what you did, or knows you did it. I would apply that same type of thinking to this situation as well.

I will share a story with you my husband told me about when he was young. He and some friends were drinking, partying, just having fun. They wrestled a bit, and my husband was too drunk to stand another moment. They piled him into the car, and as the driver was walking to the door to climb in, he was tossing a knife into the air, and catching it by the handle.

He got into the car and drove off. A few miles down the road, they got stopped by the police, who demanded to see the "dead body" in the back of the car. Someone had peeked out a window and swore they saw my husband murdered, and being thron into the car, and the driver of the "get away" car was tossing the murder weapon into the air right before they left.

Lost of missing persons are reported because they didn't show up at work. Or they didn't call Mom in Florida and tell how the weather in Cali was that afternoon. Very few people live in total solitary, and even the ones that do have neighbours that talk about them being wierd!

People are just historically nosey.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Same here. I'm not looking to be a part of any conflict larger than my family and friends. Maybe my town but my town is so sparsely populated.

There's really no logistical reason whatsoever for a force to invade this area unless they invent some way to process bear and moose into weapons and armor.

But then, they spent several millions of dollars and thousands of man hours to beat down an old man and his wife up here to collect an old tax bill (that didnt even cover a third of the expense it took to collect it) so who knows.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You will know because you won't be able to use internet or cellphone technology to contact anyone. As long as people can communicate they can't "pull the big one" as it were. I think what they're setting up for is to use the new h1h1 detection chip as a quarantine control device since they can't seem to get the vaccines out. of course no one will take the chip unless the flu get much worse so that's what I'm waiting for. If the h1n1 mutates or if another, similar (resurrected 1918 spanish flu for instance) strain starts taking out large numbers of people Verichip corp will be paraded as the saviour of us all. I think the old-style terrorist event just won't work anymore and they need something more widespread like a pandemic to carry out their agendas. good thread anon, ppl need to consider the implications of what you've said. s and f.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I really like your point of view. All I can say is if there was a first shot even with a powerfull muzzle & silencer. Someone or somebeing will here the muzzled shot OR see the exit flash, no matter how much its attempting to be quieted. Those who will may be more or less protectors/WATCHERS of humanity and will act accordingly. And when these mentioned will not be quiet about their approach ALERTING HUMANS SOMETHING BIG IS GOING DOWN. THis is the power of the ETERNAL 1z HAVE FAITH
TRUST IT WILL SAVE YOUR SOULS.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You will know because you won't be able to use internet or cellphone technology to contact anyone. As long as people can communicate they can't "pull the big one" as it were. I think what they're setting up for is to use the new h1h1 detection chip as a quarantine control device since they can't seem to get the vaccines out. of course no one will take the chip unless the flu get much worse so that's what I'm waiting for. If the h1n1 mutates or if another, similar (resurrected 1918 spanish flu for instance) strain starts taking out large numbers of people Verichip corp will be paraded as the saviour of us all. I think the old-style terrorist event just won't work anymore and they need something more widespread like a pandemic to carry out their agendas. good thread anon, ppl need to consider the implications of what you've said. s and f.

CHIPS too faulty for an E.M.P will render these chips USLESS. And the SUN YOUR NEAREST STAR can naturally do this.

[edit on 10/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well what if the only other people who know you are gone are just as underground and behind the scenes as you?

Think of it this way, you are a leader of an underground resistance where secrecy is paramount. You're friends start disappearing, who do you tell knowing you have to remain in the shadows?

This is an interesting dilemma to me. Granted to I cannot say I am qualified to fully understand all the politics and ramifications of who knows what information.

new topics

top topics

join